Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ethical question: how to avoid hurting women?

arctur

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Most of the topics here are about how to meet lots of women. I have made the experience that almost all women want more than just have sex from now and then. Maybe i do something wrong but women almost always fall in love with me or at least hope to have a LTR, unfortunately. So if i have several women and one of them finds out that i have other women then her she will be hurt what i don't want to. I don't want to be an arrogant DJ who doesn't care about a woman's feelings. Note that does not have anything to do with a "wussy" behavior - it's my ethics. So how do you guys manage to have several women and keep them all in harmony? Tell them the truth? How to you communicate them that you don't have serious intentions?

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the only problem is if you lead them to believe that they are LTR, but at the same time you have 4 more in your rotation, so to speak.

you don't have to say anything. if you have 3 chicks going on, you see (and fukk) each one, once a week. by default you are NOT in a "relationship" with them.

don't bring up LTR. if she doesn't, fine. keep her in the rotation. if she does, tell her you don't want that. if she doesn't like it, that's her problem. if she's cool with no LTR but is still fukking you, then you've got yourself a fvck buddy.

i've got two going on right now. one is local and semi-serious, but no LTR talk, no commitment blather. we see each other once a week. the other is 100 miles away whom i also see once a week.

in between, i still go out and flirt, etc. with other chicks.

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  1. Be truthful
  2. Be kind
    [/list=1]

That's it.

averagejoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Toocold hit it on the head. That is the way I do and it has worked out well.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: How do you....

Originally posted by SODA-dj
So how do you hook that up in the first place?

YOu meet her, take her out and don't do so until the next week? so that means you gotta lay her on the first date you take her out on... so that you'll get into that once a week thing?
i don't fukk a chick on the first date. or second, or third. you don't have to lay her on the first date.

like sales, you have to get some A-Leads in the pipeline first. once you have, let's say, two fukk buddies, you've got your twice/three times a week pvssy.

if one of your fukk buddies falls out, then you have others to up in the rotation.

upshot: ALWAYS HAVE SOME A-LEADS!!!

assuming you have your sh!t together, it could take you two to three months to get a sufficient number of A-Leads such that you get two fukk buddies, AND you have, say, four other A-Leads that you are seeing on your off-nights (but not fukking).

incidentally, this morning i told my 100 mile fukk buddy, "later". she's a rich spoiled brat and too much trouble, plays stupid games. so, i will close the deal on one of my four A-Leads that i have, and work on my B-Leads, and put one of them into the A-Lead category, to keep that pipeline at four.

i keep threatening to post my business/pvssy, A-Lead, B-Lead, C-Lead strategy. getting pvssy is so much like getting clients it's amazing. do one well, and you should be able to do the other equally as well :)

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fransisco the man has it again.

Be truthful..be kind.

Bottom line, you don't want to hurt the girl. But, be up front and honest. Sure, you aren't going to tell the woman that you don't see a future for you guys and all you want to do is have casual sex with her on your terms...but, if you're up front and letting her know that you're not in a position to want an LTR and she STILL wants to be with you physically...

well..then that's her choice..you laid the cards on the table..and she accepted...so if she starts to get feelings for you, there were no surprises. The funny thing is, the more honest you are with these women, the easier it is to be around them. You aren't with them with that thought in the back of your head that you are doing something wrong.

Who knows, if you tell a woman that you are just not ready for a 'Realtionship', she might just well be thinking the same thing. I would have to say that ALL WOMEN are capable of being FBs.

There is no exception...sometimes raw, passionate, without strings sex is exactly what both parties were looking for.

Krazykev

Reaction score
The trick is to be illusive about being exclusive.Like a boxer you need to duck and weave. Like a wrestler never be pined to the mat.Always avoid being pinned down on the
question.But at the same time never let on you are avoiding the issue.
And if it comes down to it just be honest.Alot of chicks will be
your F*ck bunny anyways.They may secretly think they can turn it into a LTR.Let them try, in the mean time enjoy the physical
company.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't. People in general (not only women) get hurt themselves based on their thinking/beliefs and take certain actions as rejection. Some women will be hurt, some won't based on the same action so in effect you can't please everyone. I'm talking about non-forceful actions here. If you force, expect to be forced even harder.

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't fukk a chick on the first date. or second, or third. you don't have to lay her on the first date.

I disagree with the above statement. The object is to close the deal as quickly as possible in sales and dating.

In sales to drag out the closing could cost the sale. In dating waiting too long will put you in friend zone.

Many a sales were lost cause the salesman talked way too long and didn't see or ignored the buying signals that customers give off. The same has happened in the dating scene.

When a woman is ready, she is ready and anything else is a waste of time and energy.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my goals:

1) Fvck a chick as soon as I can.

2) Spend as little money as possible.

3) Waste as little time as I can.

Now, having said that, my goal is to always make them want to fvck me. If I have to work to hard for the poon - then I drop the chick, because I don't want to waste my time going on dates with a chick that's not putting out - I've martial arts, Poker, Gym and friends to spread my time over. Can't afford to waste it trying to bag women.

Once you have banged her, you then have to play the balancing act. Don't see her to often - don't speak to her on the phone every day, and don't be to available. Basically keep your distance.

From there you can add and remove chicks as you find them.

Personally, I don't like having to many on the go. My max was 3 women - not many be most peoples standards, but for me personally, less is often more. I get tired of juggling and dating quickly. So this way I can have fun - and I don't have to spend all my free time keeping women happy.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrHarris

I disagree with the above statement. The object is to close the deal as quickly as possible in sales and dating.

In sales to drag out the closing could cost the sale. In dating waiting too long will put you in friend zone.

Many a sales were lost cause the salesman talked way too long and didn't see or ignored the buying signals that customers give off. The same has happened in the dating scene.

When a woman is ready, she is ready and anything else is a waste of time and energy.
in sales, that's true. when the close is imminent, shut your mouth and sign some papers.

with chicks, there's really no "close" per se. fukking a chick isn't really a close. it's just a fukk. doesn't mean you're going to get another fukk.

while the dynamic of bagging chicks and bagging clients is somewhat the same, the analogy ends in this respect...

you can't make a client "want you" by building anticipation--Chapter 11 will be forthcoming. you can make a chick want you by doing this. the true DJ has chicks that want him, and not just for a fukk, for she can get that anytime she wants.

i totally disagree with what you said about "dragging it out" with a chick. it's nothing of the kind. it's about patience, anticipation on her part, injecting doubt in her mind that you will fukk her, and impressing upon her that she must prove herself worthy. you also impress upon her that you HAVE the chance to fukk her, but you didn't. the latter works wonders.

if you're looking to get pvssy only, pdq, then by all means "close the deal" while the iron is hot.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
man,

the truth has fked me harder than any lie ever could. If you want several women at once, someone is bound to get hurt. Even Ho's who claim the just want some fun.

My goals

receive as much loving as I can, by any legal means. Grown women should be responsible for their own emotions.