Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eternal Solipsism of the Female Mind

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great resurrection!

quoted

"Where does the extreme, unprecedented sexual solipsism of modern females come from? I blame the average woman’s complete disconnect from reality. Owing to their status as the gatekeepers of sex, and the fact that their sexual value peaks before men’s, most women, particularly young women, can spend a fair portion of their lives sailing on a cloud of fantasy. If a girl is reasonably attractive and sociable, she can sit back and watch the gentlemen callers pile up. Not only that, the same factors that have enabled unrestrained female hypergamy (legalized abortion, cheap and available contraception, economic emancipation) also shield women from the consequences of their bad behavior. Think of a spoiled brat who has everything he wants handed to him without complaint (lest he throw a tantrum) and who is rescued by daddy whenever he gets himself into trouble. In our modern culture, women are basically spoiled children, and are as equally clueless about the real world.

We men are forced to confront reality from the outset because we are the dominant sex, expected to approach girls and direct our relationships with them. The overwhelming majority of guys have been slapped with rejections from girls from the day their mating careers began, forcing them to analyze their behaviors, actions, and attitudes. The only men who can afford to engage in woman-esque solipsism are apex naturals who the ladies are natively attracted to (see: Tucker Max) – the rest of us grinders have to stay on our toes at all times.

Another factor in female sexual solipsism is increased promiscuity. The indispensable Lupo remarked here:

That may or may not be true: most slutty women I know could take on entire football teams without noticing the nature of male sexuality. They’re that self absorbed in their emotional turmoil, they don’t notice men look at them like a hungry man looks at a piece of meat. Prudes notice more, probably because they had fathers who were decent men.

The sexual double standard arises from the reality that getting sex is easy for women but hard for men. The reason studs are respected and sluts are derided is because being a stud requires skill, talent, and practice, while being a slut merely requires a pulse and a lack of impulse control. The unsung flip side of the double standard, however, is that female virgins are cherished whereas male virgins are ridiculed. A man who can’t get laid signals to the world that he is a loser, while a woman who resists spreading her legs for every scumbag who winks at her shows herself to be a sober, selective person. Because a female’s primary goal is getting the highest-quality man available to commit to her, women who cannot or will not stay in a relationship are poor sources of information on men. The male virgin and the female slut are mirror images of each other in terms of attractiveness to and knowledge of the opposite sex."

Obsidian: Here’s my thing, and maybe you ladies can help me out with this:

Whatever happened to the older, wiser Women in the world? The moms, grandmoms, aunties and the like, who pulled younger Women aside and told themthese cold, often brutal, facts of life? Where’d they go? Why don’t we see them around anymore? What happened?

Comments?

Ferdinand Bardamu: The sexual revolution happened. The women who came of age in that era junked the “old knowledge” of sexuality and bequeathed their ignorance to their children. There are exceptions here and there but for the most part, the mothers of today’s young women are just as clueless as they are. As for grandmas and other extended family members, the replacement of the extended family with the nuclear family that occurred post-World War II combined with the mass entrance of women into the workplace removed any possibility of the wise women imparting their knowledge to the young’uns. For example, my mother relocated away from her hometown because of her job. We only saw the relatives on holidays and family reunions.

Obsidian: Hey Ferdi, thanks for the comment and also for the heads-up about Sofie’s new blog-home.

You may know of one of my oft-repeated phrases:

In the New Girl Order, the biggest losers, will be Women.

NOT MEN.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where does the extreme, unprecedented sexual solipsism of modern females come from? I blame the average woman’s complete disconnect from reality. Owing to their status as the gatekeepers of sex, and the fact that their sexual value peaks before men’s, most women, particularly young women, can spend a fair portion of their lives sailing on a cloud of fantasy. If a girl is reasonably attractive and sociable, she can sit back and watch the gentlemen callers pile up. Not only that, the same factors that have enabled unrestrained female hypergamy (legalized abortion, cheap and available contraception, economic emancipation) also shield women from the consequences of their bad behavior. Think of a spoiled brat who has everything he wants handed to him without complaint (lest he throw a tantrum) and who is rescued by daddy whenever he gets himself into trouble. In our modern culture, women are basically spoiled children, and are as equally clueless about the real world.
Pretty much. As the Heartise post about futility of online dating for men shows, even ugly women are padded in this fashion, so detractors saying this only applies to attractive women can cram it up their ass. For reference, the small study showed ugly women get as much attention as the most attractive men in our society. As for the delusion that attractive women enjoy, I refer you to this post on Reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/c..._a_weird_question_but_what_is_it_like/c1920o8

I was a former super hot chick, and now older woman. I can tell you a few things of what it is like from the other side.

When I was 25, I too was into running and lifting weights and my body was spectacular and I had six-pack abs and a naturally large chest (36F). Everywhere I went, men of all ages stared at me. It was really annoying that most didn't even try to hide it. The ones that were the worst were the creepy middle aged men who would hit on me, thinking that they could somehow fool me into going out with them.

No matter how grounded you are, you get a skewed perspective of the world. I truly believed that men were genuinely nice to women as a matter of course. I believed that most people were nice and accommodating and liked people. This was because most of my friends were hot as well, and guys were falling all over themselves to help us, so this is all I knew. I simply didn't realize that some men are deeply hostile and only nice to women they want to ****. I did not realize the weird code in society which equated beauty with importance. Such a thought never occurred to me that the world might be a different place than I had experienced.

I can tell you that men now are neither hostile or overly helpful. In fact, I feel pretty much invisible. And that, by itself, is okay. I can tell you I am equally ignored by females as well. It could be the age, or it could be a combination of old and not attractive. Who knows, except that I am no longer hawt.

There were a lot of privileges you don't realize as well, like making great money, getting preferential treatment, or being dealt with respectfully. It blew my mind to realize that everyone is not entitled to this as a matter of course, but it is reserved for those who are physically desirable.

I think the biggest shock to me was realizing that my entire worldview had been wrong FOR DECADES. That was the most shocking. That the ****ty treatment other people whined about was indeed true, and that just because I didn't experience it firsthand did not mean it wasn't a reality. I would think to myself, "Well, if they would just project a more positive attitude, people would respond with positive attention." I was very naive about the depth of the beauty privilege until I experienced both sides. All those bull**** things I believed simply weren't true. No matter how well put together I was, how well groomed, how charming and funny I tried to be, I could not overcome it.

It wasn't losing my attractiveness that was the biggest mind****, being ignored or even being treated badly. It was the idea that I really didn't understand how the world worked for so long. It was the idea that I believed you could overcome this enormous force around you everywhere you went -- all day, every day -- by simply being more cheerful and charming.

Mostly, I feel badly about all the people who complained about how poorly they were treated that I simply dismissed.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We tred between two aspects of human nature; mania sophron or "controlled inspiration" in Greek: the virtues of Apollo reason and instinct or what the Greeks embodied in Apollo vs Dionysus.

Rock and roll is Dionysian ecstacy. Modern western women are Maenads who tear apart any male in their path. Rock and roll stars are images and gestures that must be worshipped with drunkeness and madness....this is what modern western women are....forever children emotion junkies grasping at thrills, body ink, cocaine, butt-sex, infidelity, until their expiration date that the media pushes further and further away.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, solipsism. Last girl I dated had major emotional/psychological issues and thus presumed that so too does everyone else. She constantly looked into everything as having an underlying emotional problem. I once mentioned that, as a young teen, I cried when my favorite football team lost the Superbowl. She insisted there had to be something going on that would cause that. Being a rabid fan who had invested emotionally in his team the entire season didn't make sense to her; there had to be some sort of emotional dysfunction.

Solipsism. F'ing annoying.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanabe said:
Yes, solipsism. Last girl I dated had major emotional/psychological issues and thus presumed that so too does everyone else. She constantly looked into everything as having an underlying emotional problem. I once mentioned that, as a young teen, I cried when my favorite football team lost the Superbowl. She insisted there had to be something going on that would cause that. Being a rabid fan who had invested emotionally in his team the entire season didn't make sense to her; there had to be some sort of emotional dysfunction.

Solipsism. F'ing annoying.
until we return women to their rightful status as being the property of men; father then husband this madness will continue to escalate.

women are simply emotionally incapable of seeing the world in rational terms....only emotional terms....and well...this is a recipe for disaster as we see all around us