Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eternal debate for young DJs like myself

What do you ask for when you close?

• Phone Number

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • Email

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aim Screename

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im looking for the answer to another eternal debate, such as "Jerks or Nice guys".

So what do you guys prefer to recieve from a chick that you have just closed...

E-Mail/Aim Screename or Phone number?

Write your response and the reason why you chose it.

the lionheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
los telefonos numeros

phone numbers definitely.

Most of the girls at my h.s. that I hook up I already know mostly anyway, or they know who I am to some extent, so when I close getting the phone # is definitely the way to go i.m.o. If I wanted their aim or email I'd ask them over the phone (thats an easy way to get out of a long phone conversation, these girls can TALK lol). Usually I only use the phone or AIM to get on to see who's on and what's going on so I can go do somethin so it's not a biggy.

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are going to stare at me like I am some kind of alien. I try to avoid going for numbers. Instead I like to go and have some Coffie together with her the time that I meet. Then if she tell something about herself, like she is doing some sport, I ask where and when. To avoid dating I might show up there, it seem spontanious. (or stalkish if you don't do it in a nice way) I usually wait until she asks for my number or till she gives hers to me. I let her doing the seducing, I just play mysterious and a little shy.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot of room for deliberation on most methods pertaining to women, but this one's clear cut. Always go for the digits.

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i had this all formaly writen up so it was easier to read.. but my comp froze right when i was about to enter it all... so im just copying and pasting now. (in other words no bold or italicised fonts...lol, whatever just read it)

I got this info from a ebook that is sometimes addvertised on this site called, "Double Your dating" (it's a great book) anyways these are out of my notes i took while reading the ebook earlier this year... this is what i do:

(this all starts when i am about to 'close')
"Well, it was nice meeting you. I'm going to get back to my friends." They(hott girls) usually don't know what to do, as they're used to guys clinging to them. Most of the time, they say "It was nice meeting you too..." Then, just as I'm turning to walk away, and we kind of disconnect, I turn back and say "HEY! Do you have email?"The "HEY!" is a bit surprising, and "Do you have email" is non-threatening.

*** If she says "yes," I take out a pen and paper and say "Great, write it down for me" and I have her write it down. Then AS SHE'S IN THE MIDDLE OF WRITING, I say "Write your number down there too." it's only NATURAL to just write it. In other words, it's a MUCH smaller step than giving out the phone number all by itself. Here's a great add-on to make sure you're getting a real phone number and not a pager or voicemail: As she's writing down her phone number I say "Is this a number that you actually answer?" If she looks at me and hesitates, or says that it's her "voicemail or pager number," then I say "Look, write your real number down. It's going to be OK, I'll only call you nine times a day..." They laugh and usually give me their real number.

*** Now, if she answers my first question and says "No, I
don't have email" then I bust on them and say "Well, do you
have electricity?" This is a GREAT opportunity to use humor.
Then I say "Well, OK thenc I like email better, but I'll
take your regular phone number. It's so damn hard to reach
people on the phone these days."

I like to get more than one thing to conntact them with. But i selected Phone # cuz that's what I allways get. **Peace out**
:D

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly what I do.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The phone # is the only way to go.

The "Double your dating" stuff is awesome...but keep in mind it's designed for people probably out of college and into normal adult life. The basic rules still apply, and in a nutshell they are the same as DJ rules.

But in high school, you'd look like a fag if you started chatting up a HB and closed by asking for her e-mail. Most chicks I know don't do much e-mailing anyway, unless its one of those annoying dikes that send the chain letters. But they all love the phone.

It would seem as if you're too pus to ask for her # so you wanna e-mail her. It would just be wierd, IMHO.

"Double your Dating" suggests an e-mail close b/c your typical single, working woman is busy, and you've got a much better chance of getting a response via e-mail than the phone. This doesn't apply to High school chicks.

Honestly...if i reverse the roles and imagine a girl i just met asking for my e-mail, I'd be thinking something along the lines of "Why don't you just ask my phone number, freak?"

So uh, yeah, do the number close. Goodnight

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, i allways ask for their #, and get it, especially if i am in a hurry. I was just saying that cuz i read that in a ebook, a it sounded like something interestin info to post. :D