"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Escorts do they eventually marry before hitting the wall?

U

user43770

Guest
@Mike32ct after reading my response to your post, I can see that I went stream-of-thought and didn't make the point I intended.

I can't wrap my head around raising another man's kids, but after getting to know men that choose to do it, I can see why some of them do. They honestly have no better option.

The simple fact is, they're not very good-looking and they have low IQs. They aren't gonna go to school again or start their own business. It wouldn't matter how much Game they learned or how swole they got.
They were dealt a bad hand at birth, and plenty of them know it.

To guys like this, a hot single mom is an absolute treasure. Or a hot former prostie I guess haha
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,519
Reaction score
11,428
I knew a high end prostitute that eventually quit the business. She settled for an old rich guy that bankrolled her penthouse luxury apartment, cars, purses, trips, etc. He was a customer of hers for several years before she finally decided to quit.

This chic even had her family fooled as to what she did for a living.
 
Top