Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Escaping the friendzone? Good or bad?

Pin

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been lurking this forum for years but this is my first post.

Basically, without going into too much detail about my situation, I just wanted to ask how you guys would feel if you got rejected/friendzoned by some chick in your past AFC days and now after no contact for a couple of years, and major self-improvement, she wants to start dating you?

Even though I do like this chick alot as we connected really well in the past, I'm 99% sure she's only showing an interest in me now that she's seen my progress in my physique and life in general. Should I pump and dump her to show her what she missed out on or pursue a relationship with her? Thoughts brahs?

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you do, don't be a bitter loser.

With so many improvements you can pursue other options without much effort. She is old news, you shouldn't care anymore, she rejected you at the time you wanted her, let her hamster overheat and burn.

Pin

Reaction score
Tictac said:

This is about the most AFC thing I have read on SoSuave in a long time.

You care way to much about what other people think.

I don't deny that I am still an AFC as we should all strive towards constant self-improvement and I am still working on some my insecurities. However, the point of my post was to ask how do you deal with chicks who would not have given you a chance before. Obviously I had used these rejections as motivation for my self-improvement, but now that such goals have become a reality I don't know what to do. My gut feeling is I should just ignore her but perhaps I am stuck in my AFC onitis mentality.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Pin said:
I don't deny that I am still an AFC as we should all strive towards constant self-improvement and I am still working on some my insecurities. However, the point of my post was to ask how do you deal with chicks who would not have given you a chance before. Obviously I had used these rejections as motivation for my self-improvement, but now that such goals have become a reality I don't know what to do. My gut feeling is I should just ignore her but perhaps I am stuck in my AFC onitis mentality.
This site really does not emphasize that not every girl will in to you regardless of game. I think this how pua markets though. Unless, you changed who you are and how you look to certain model of guys she likes than you cannot do anything about it. Thank god there are millions of other girls in this country and they do not all like the same type of guys. It is much easier and time savy to just next and pursue other girls lol.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you still like her, then why not?

What you've achieved here is at the very core of what this site is about.
- You liked a girl but got knocked back.
- You left the situation and improved yourself.
- Now the girl is yours for the taking, on your terms.

Well done I say :up:

What's important is you realise that you are now the 'catch', she's put you up on a pedestal.
Keep that mindset and you'll be fine.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
still I wouldn't waste time on her, she had her chance, missed, now you are busy