Escalation to sex when it seems the girl ain't up for it.

Special T

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl (who contacted me through MeetUp) went on our second date tonight. We went bowling then had dinner and proceeded back to my place. I must say that she goes to church every Sunday, so I'm not quite sure how to handle a girl like this.

Basically, she sat real close to me with our thighs touching. During the movie, I did a little fake palm reading as well as had my hand on her upper thigh. Also, a hand around the back of her neck. She didn't seem closed off or uncomfortable with my touches. She kept her scarf on so I made a joke about her giving it to me, just to see how open she was to removing an article of clothing. But other than that, I had no idea how to proceed to sex. I have no problems with escalation if a) the girl seems open about sex b) she doesn't go to church.

We didn't finish the movie, so we walked back to her car and she hugged me but before I let her go, a kiss on the lips (quick kiss).

I'm just curious, what are some tips to get a girl into a sexual mood? Particularly for a girl that seems she doesn't want to have sex even though she went over a man's place who had his hand on her thigh and other playful touches.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Special T said:
A girl (who contacted me through MeetUp) went on our second date tonight. We went bowling then had dinner and proceeded back to my place. I must say that she goes to church every Sunday, so I'm not quite sure how to handle a girl like this.

Basically, she sat real close to me with our thighs touching. During the movie, I did a little fake palm reading as well as had my hand on her upper thigh. Also, a hand around the back of her neck. She didn't seem closed off or uncomfortable with my touches. She kept her scarf on so I made a joke about her giving it to me, just to see how open she was to removing an article of clothing. But other than that, I had no idea how to proceed to sex. I have no problems with escalation if a) the girl seems open about sex b) she doesn't go to church.

We didn't finish the movie, so we walked back to her car and she hugged me but before I let her go, a kiss on the lips (quick kiss).

I'm just curious, what are some tips to get a girl into a sexual mood? Particularly for a girl that seems she doesn't want to have sex even though she went over a man's place who had his hand on her thigh and other playful touches.
Why would her going to church every Sunday be an issue? For all you know she could be the biggest freak you've ever met man!!! You're making up obstacles in your head when you have no business doing so!!!

If I was in your position that night believe me I would have been kissing her, all up on her neck, nibbling them ear lobes and just raw passionate in the heat of the moment ESCALATION. Guarantee the worse that would have happened is her just being shocked, but turned on and feeling it's moving to fast and would let you know to slow it down a bit.

Remember sometimes mentally they'll be thinking "No I don't want to get this sexual right now with this guy I just met" but her body will be saying "YES YES YES" and so the tug'o'war begins between logical thought and natural physical urges. Yet in the end her body screams out in VICTORY. Especially if a guy knows how to kiss and touch her sweet spots:)

Then the game is still on!

Special T

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh. So I should have just started kissing her?? All the girls I've been made it clear they wanted to ****. I never really had to "escalate".

Do you think I'll get another chance?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A church girl is different than a bar girl or slut. They need to be able to blame you-he seduced me. NOT I told him lets phuck. BUT, no will probably mean totally no. This one will probably take some dating-but I could be wrong.

You'll get another chance,but if she comes into your house again-kiss her and move on to more steps

underoath777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Def use Style's evolution phase shift kiss close. (or whatever the hell it's called) It's turns them on soooo much.

Another thing, take your dates on a date to a club, and get dancing with them. Grinding on you very easily escalates to a kiss, and then bite their neck, kiss the inside of their elbow, and then tell her how she's so used to acting like a good girl, but sometime's she just wants to get ****ed behind a dumpster.

It works. lol.
:)