ErgoPharm 1-AD & 4-AD

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone tried this stack? (1-AD & 4-AD)

Glutamine and Creatine don't get it done for me. I'm ready to try something with a little more punch.

Flame away if you must. I just want to hear the straight skinny from people who have actually tried the products. Private message me if you prefer to duck the wrath of board trolls.

Thanks.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It works. Big time. I however only used 1-AD.. I never stacked it with 4-AD

First 6 weeks: 6 caps a day.. space them about 5 hours apart in doses of 2 spaced out 5 hours a part.. (i.e. 3 doses a day! )

Next 2 weeks: 4 - 5 caps a day

Week 9 3 - 4 caps a day

Week 10 2 caps a day

It's ridiculous when paired with my GUIDE TO BULKING...

I'd probably get the XO aromatizer for when you come down off the 1/4-AD

Stay off for 6-8 weeks after the cycle then repeat if you wish..

Last edited:

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks DIESEL.

I'm just getting back from a no cardio grunting session at the gym so I need to go eat myself silly.

DX_Flyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple questions.

Is it more of a creatine type product or more of a steroid type? I mean like safety and healthwise. Ive been on creatine for about 9 weeks with cycling, and i could use an upgrade. =]

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a lot closer to steriod than not - use at your own risk

Originally posted by DX_Flyer
Couple questions.

Is it more of a creatine type product or more of a steroid type? I mean like safety and healthwise. Ive been on creatine for about 9 weeks with cycling, and i could use an upgrade. =]
From the company's website (this is probably a little biased - caveat emptor) http://www.ergopharm.net/products/1ad.asp

It's a fancy andro product. There could definately be health hazards associated with abuse so do your homework before taking it on.

I've read good things but I want to get some anecdotal evidence as well. Peer reviewed medical journals are corrupted by their advertisers. The Journal of the American Medical Association published peer reviewed articles promoting the health benefits of smoking cigarettes for over two decades! You have to give the stuff written by the guys in the lab coats a reality check by comparing the results of people who have actually used the products.

I have concerns about using prohormones but I'm overcoming my resistance. After all, I use sunscreen and bug spray. Those contain chemicals that are known carcinogens and yet I apply them directly to my skin because on the whole I think the health benefits outweigh the risks. Why wouldn't using prohormones to promote building lean body mass yield health benefits that outweigh the risks of the toxicity?

DJintheworks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so what are the main or more common/ most ****ty side effects of 1-AD (I have always tried to stay as far away from anything comparable to steroids until now)?

and could somebody elaborate on what is an aromatizer?

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had no side effects, unless you count unusually stiff woodies and increased sex drive a "side effect" ... heheh...

I will say that I was a little bummed when I came off 1-AD, as I lost about 10% of the strength I had while on it.. but I've pretty much retained 90% of the strength gains I made on it.... so I really can't complain.

I'll go out on a limb and highly recommend it to experienced lifters.

I will say this as I say with any recommendations about anabolics . If you have less than 5 yrs of lifting under your belt, or ARE UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE look at your diet and lifting routine as to reasons why you aren't making the progress you want. You don't need anabolic assistance yet.

I had 11 years of training under my belt before I took 1-AD, that's probably why I got great gains off it.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJintheworks
so what are the main or more common/ most ****ty side effects of 1-AD (I have always tried to stay as far away from anything comparable to steroids until now)?

and could somebody elaborate on what is an aromatizer?
XO technically isn't an aromatizer, consider it an insurance policy against any possible aromatization into estrogen (even though label claims 1-AD doesn't aromatize)... I personally didn't take XO and I had no side effects to speak of.

Actually the term is "anti-aromatizer" and simply put, it keeps the body from becoming an estrogen factory when you come off a cycle of anabolic steroids.

D

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great product, and you can even stack with 4-AD.

What you'll want to do if you stack it with 4, then take the 4-AD, and 1-AD at the same time.

There is a good cycle for the both together, but I would need to find it.

It was recommended to me by Par Deus of Avant Labs who makes the topicals