Ergogen Labs Muscle Cell volumizers

Kingz28

Don Juan
Reaction score
got some of these from a friend.. the recommended dosage is 10 pills a day (6g of creatine in each pill).. isnt 60 grams a day pretty high???

anyhow, how many pills a day for the loading and maintenace phases would you guys recommend?

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not good, I doubt it's really creatine. Might be already liquified. If so, the pills are useless. Stick to real creatine powders.

Kingz28

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok well if you were broke and stuck with them, how many would you take in order to get whatever you can out of them?

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kingz28
ok well if you were broke and stuck with them, how many would you take in order to get whatever you can out of them?
Oh well, sorry none. I'm natural.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Abnigh9
Oh well, sorry none. I'm natural.

Creatine is natural, idiot. The only thing not natural are false hormones (AAS or PHs).

Anyway, Kingz, I don't know about that product. But if you want a good creatine product, I'd look up ISS Satur8. It's like $26 for a months supply, but definitely worth it. You'll see results every week. Good luck with lifting.

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheSplat
Creatine is natural, idiot. The only thing not natural are false hormones (AAS or PHs).
I know that my friend. No need to resort to anger and vulgar (although light).

Creatine is natural, created in our stomach everyday, about 5 grams I believe.

But consider this, what I mean is taking any more would be unnatural.

I am surprised by TheSplat's ignorance on other people. Misunderstanding. -nods-

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Which means if you eat meat, you must be unnatural, because meat contains creatine :rolleyes:
Nope, who eats raw meat? When you cook the meat, majority of it are gone. :rolleyes:

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you find me some sources on your "creatine is in raw meat only" bit instead of making stuff up? And um oh yeah, some people actually DO eat raw meat

From a google search:

" "In model systems also, the mutagenic activity is related to the temperature in the range of 150ºC to 200ºC. When a mixture of glycine, creatine and glucose was heated at 140ºC for 15 minutes, no significant mutagenic activity was produced, but at 160ºC and 180ºC, mutagenic activity was detected.""

In other words, if you have ever used a microwave to cook meat, you're a bad little unnatural boy :rolleyes:

Give it up already.

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress

Give it up already.
Give what up? If this is about winning a "flame", go ahead kid, take the win.

Really I'm only stating what I know and when I say natural, I'm not going to buy any artificial products. If you're going to say humans are by all means unnatural, then oh well, there's no distinction between natural and unnatural then.

And I know people who eat raw eggs and meat. Sure, but in general case, who do? You bring me 10 people who eat raw meat (with exception) and I'll being you a nation (figurative speaking in case you couldn't tell) that cook their meat.

Melder

Don Juan
Reaction score
From the apex website

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 10 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving: Taurine 2 grams L-Glutamine 2 grams Creatine 6 grams Glycine 1000 mg L-Alanine 500 mg Betaine (HCl) 500 mg Inositol 1000 mg

there is only .6 grams creatine in each tablet and 6 grams per serving.

---------------------------------

Abnigh9, so you don't take in whey protein at all, what about sports drinks, not gatorade nothing. good luck with your success then