Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

EREAKA! I've thought of a foolproof way into seducing a girl!!!

hydroponically inclined

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG everyone, I've just had this insane revelation that is a totally foolproof (alomst!) way!!!

I'll give steps so it's easy... This assumes you are at the end of the date, and that you are being dropped off at her place, or you are showing your place. Also, it also assumes that you know your kino, and SS patterns or whatever smooth phrases to use...

1. You and your date are in either a Cab, and are at her or your place. If it's at her place, do a closing and hope that she asks you to come in with her. If its at your place, you invite her over to show have coffee, or some more drinks. If she accepts your in.
If you and your date are in her car, you probably should be at your place (dropping each other off right with you being the first to go cuz she's gotta make it to her place). You invite her to have some more drinks, etc...
If you and your date are in your car, this assumes that you've already agreed to have her over.

2. Now that you two are inside your house, ask her to take off her shoes or (maybe not if they're which look like they hurt... but take yours off, and give her a grand tour (important)... bring her to every room and make the living room last. Don't show anything off to her that are in other rooms, show the stuff in your living room when you are there!

3. Ok, now you are in the living room, you should have lots of things to comment on. A TV, or stereo system, if not that bookshelf or fish are good. Have some plants too, big ones that you don't have to take care of much. Have a coffee table, or endtable or whatever, and have A recent newspaper, rolled to a section that might have some skin, perhaps the fashion section. Have some magazines too, latest and/or last moth's in combo's too, GQ is good, Popular Mechanics, Time, and Newsweek is good, Maxim, is iffy... have it open or really close by (she might pick it up and flip some pages...) to a sex tip section (this presumes that she may want to try it with you! Hope that she does!) Now that you have literature out of the way. Have a picture or painting of like a decent landscape... eg sunset. And have lots of items of interesting things with links to them! ie, souvineers from places like Egypt, Paris, Beijing, or wherever isn't normal for people to every year to go vactationing there. If it's a normal place like San Fransisco, LA, Orlando, NYC, then make sure it's not some post card, make it something interesting I can't think of anything, but this is so key!! YOU MUST HAVE THINGS OF INTEREST THAT WILL MAKE HER WONDER AND ASK YOU QUESTIONS, AND THEY MUST BE RELATED TO SOMETHING IN YOUR ROOM!!! The position of the remote for the tv may be important, if it's close by and easy to reach, then she might opt to flip on the TV, thus loosing her attention to you, but I don't know how well TV works... (****Make sure that you have a remote for the stereo or controls ON THE WAY IN TO YOUR LIVING ROOM**** this is so that you can smoothly turn on your music as if it was something that you do all the time you come in after work) Make sure that music is appropriate, I remember a post I think saying jazz is the best genre. I'll post later on what actual artists and songs are best for that.

4. Anyways, you're in her living room, with music on, if you have dimmers set them to a lower than usual brightness, and ask her if she would care to have a drink. This is where you will leave her for about 1-3 minutes, do not ask her to take a seat, tell her "make yourself at home, and I'll be right back"
Things you should have available for drinking: Have some beer, and some vodka and rum, and Coke (some cokes should be diet, you know how girls are...) have coffee or tea too.
If it's beer, make sure they're bottles, and make sure it's fukkin' cold! Take your time getting the bottle opener, fumble around looking for it in the pile of the misc. utensils drawer. When you find it, bring the two bottles and bottle opener with you to the living room. This should take about 1-3 mins, with her being alone.
If it's coffee and tea, set it up in the kitchen, again 1-3 mins or however long it takes, and while the water is reading up or the coffee brewing, get the dishes and cups ready. Sugar and milk/cream ready too! Make the coffee brew something very tastey and good, and easy for commenting! Not maxwell's, that's for your normal mornings.

5. Go back to the living room, hopefully she'll have picked something up, or she may have wandered around looking at your important 'interesting items'. Ask her, "so did you find anything interesting?", hopefully this will lead into something that you can resond to well, and then pop in a SS pattern onto her. If its a small picture in a frame you can pick up (I dunno, of a dog?), pick it up and show it to her upclose, she may try to touch it, and you gotta touch her at this time! Same deal with smaller artifacts, I dunno, a small puppet or cut out mini sculpture, you can make it a hand crafted race car, and say that you made it yourself (ie assembled and stuff).

5. During this time, you must find a place to put down a SS pattern down. You place it down, and while in the convo, go to something else of interest that you may think she would like (from what you've heard from her on the intersting thing that she mentioned before), and make sure that there is a physical piece of thing that is in your room of the same interest!!!!

6. OK, now that you've told her about something else of interest, tell her that you have xxxxxx item in your room that she might like that's related that second intersting thing. Say to her someting along these lines "I have an xxxxxx that you might like. Come here, I'll show you!" while at the same time walking towards your room, but still keeping eye contact (maybe slowly walking backwards), take her hand too if you think it's right, like lunge for it.

7. Now, you've got her in your room! (HAHA, this is when we really get down to business!) Dimmers, close blinds if existant, goto your item, grab it, and sit down on the side of your bed (this assumes that you dont' have a HUGE HUGE room). She'll come and sit down on it too, hopefully. Now this is where you have to lay down maybe another pattern down, or find a way to sneek in a question asking her if she'd like a massage, or shoulder rub. Find a way for this, this is real important too!!! You have to find a way to sneek it in, maybe she had a rough day, or week, ask her if she'd like you to relax her up w/ a massage. This is where you go down into the serious kino, and your major oportunity to hit the errogenous zones that will make her go horny. Look em up, and learn 'em (I dunno where they are, but I definitly know that they exist!)

Get her to lay down, or get more inside of the bed. Oh yeah, make sure your bed is fukking made! Don't make it military style with everything tucked all tight and neat, just a made bed. Now massage her up.

Foot massage allows for good eye contact, and good kino. Shoulder rub allows for little eye contact, but allows you to maybe do a smell thing on her (I read a post on it! It's in the DJ bible that Neophyte posted!)and I think the shoulder is closer to errogenous zones. If she seems like she's enjoying it, land a kiss somewhere, on the errogenouszones, maybe the ear? Tell her that she smells nice, or whatever, she looks beautiful, or like one of the most beautiful people that you've ever met, this is wher eyou lay a hardcore compliment that will flatter her and make her want to show you more of what she's got! Do some more kissing if she likes it, and you can slowly start to undress her, like reach around her body feeling her all over, and then if it's a slinky dress, slip that shyt off her, or if it's shirt/blouse, start to unbutton that but not all the way, enough for her to pull it off herself, keep feeling around, then make your way to her skirt, or pants. If it's a skirt, slide your hand up her skirt, and rub her around.

And this is where I will leave it. I think we can all figure out how it can, and should end. So people, follow this, maybe not to the word, but pretty close. Adapt it to certain things of your personality. And hopefully this will help. Someone please try it, and see how it works! And report back! This looks like dynamite on paper!!

hydroponically inclined

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, did I spell Eureaka right? And I also think this should goto the tips forum, but moderators, please leave it here for discussion. I think it would recieve more views than if it were in the tips section. Discuss things like what mags do and don't work, and like interesting things to have.

I'd really love some feedback on this, cuz this is like stuff that is so crazy.

The Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work hydroelectrically inclined.

I see you've put some thought into it.
See the "9 things every guy needs in his apartment" posting by Albion in the Tips section.

P.S. Which issue of Popular Mechanics had the sex tips? ;-)

[This message has been edited by The Dude (edited 07-09-2001).]

[This message has been edited by The Dude (edited 07-09-2001).]

BigOilMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't think women care about your chinese or egyptian souvenirs. If they wanna sleep with you they will, if they don't, they won't. Why be sneaky about it? Girls don't like games. I have talked to a lot of them about this.

Albion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about playing games. It's about showing them that you're adventurous, mysterious and a challenge. Having "Chinese or Egyptian souvenirs" shows her that maybe you've been there and that's adventurous. Pictures of friends and family make you look mysterious. She may think, "Wow, he has alot of friends, I wonder where he met all these people..." And lastly there's challenge. She may see the magazines and think, "Hey, this guy likes women, I wonder how many girlfriends he has..." If you have plants, fish, a cat, etc... a woman knows that you can keep something alive for longer then 4 days discluding the mold in the back of your refrigerator.

Now, none of these things work exactly the same for every woman, but when it comes right down to brass tacks it works pretty well in general. Anyway, what kind of woman wants to come over to some guy’s house and see a chair, a cardboard box and a TV on top of it.

-al

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I end up becoming what I want to..no problem with getting ahold of those souvenirs.

Deagleclaw

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigOilMan,

Women DO like playing games. First of all, you've got them up in your apartment after a date. No woman in their right mind does this if they don't want to get laid, but they want to make you work for it. You have to play their game back. It's about setting a mood. Women want you to create the mood that's going to work for them. And that's what the "coffee" is all about.
If she comes up for "coffee" and leaves, you didn't do your job right.
My favoraite maneuver is to cut the coffee right out of "coffee". I always have my tv set to the jazz music channel (digital cable) before I leave the house. This way when we come home, it's already going. You tell her where to find the bathroom and while she's in there, I light my wall sconces. Women LOVE candles. Set out two glasses of red wine. Set the lights on dim. When she comes out to the living room, take their hand and dance to the music for a moment or two. And take it from there.

BigOilMan, do not listen to women when they tell you what they want from a man. Because they are wrong. What they 'think they want', and what they will respond to are two seperate and nearly opposite things.

Deagleclaw out

------------------
No matter what comes, walk like a man. - Al Lan Mandragoran (Wheel of Time)

Raingem

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
edited

[This message has been edited by Raingem (edited 08-26-2001).]

MrSassyPants

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely fantastic!

Very nicely done... preparation is everything.

One suggestion, if I might...

Of your number of interesting things in the living room, always have something that relates to it in your bedroom... for example, if she is looking at some Egyptian change you have lying around (change from around the world is fantastic... makes you look like a traveler and you can get it from any major bank) mention some Egyptian artwork you have and show it to her... in your room.

Gets her to your bedroom, and makes you look cool in the process...

Snowboard Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Killer Post!!

Excellent Plan and well written method of getting chicks from your front door to sleeping in your bed. I have a good suggestion that should work me tell me what you think? I have been to Paris and have an small eiffel tower cast metal replica with a marble base and i could put this on my house's living table maybe in a promienent place so it would be easily noticed. Then if a girl ask about it in the alone time she has with the stuff on the table i could transition perfectly into let me show you something else from Paris in my bedroom. The choices are a photo album or a neat bottle of french soda. If i use the bottle i could say well i have an idea i will spin the bottle and whoever it points to has to give the other a backrub and from there you get the idea all i would need that is not usual is some massage oil and some music in the background.
By the way please see my post about making a house into a seduction paradise. As far as magazines go i do not get any of those mags you mentioned and tend to get ones for the sports i do. I do agree that more or less this hole idea is a game but its one that a guy can easily win and its on the guy's turf literally. Everyone please note that a clean bathroom is a must or she might flake out and not sleep with you and they tend to always check out the bathroom at their first chance.

Also what is the best way to get a girl to go back home with you after a date? or a party? I have never asked a girl that i just met at a party to come home with me for an 'afterparty' so i don't know if i can convert like that instead of settling for mere phone numbers. You lucky dogs that have please post a new thread about how to close for stuff like that.

BigOilMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deagleclaw:
BigOilMan,

Women DO like playing games. First of all, you've got them up in your apartment after a date. No woman in their right mind does this if they don't want to get laid, but they want to make you work for it. You have to play their game back. It's about setting a mood. Women want you to create the mood that's going to work for them. And that's what the "coffee" is all about.

That's a load of crap man. Women like to talk and believe it or not sometimes that is all they want to do when they come up to our place after a date. They don't go up there all the time thinkin they want sex. What the hell are you talking about? Sometimes they just want to talk and drink , sometimes they want to make out and maybe some want to have sex. but I guarantee you not every woman wants sex if she agrees to come to your house.

BigOilMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
one more thing about when you said this:

BigOilMan, do not listen to women when they tell you what they want from a man. Because they are wrong. What they 'think they want', and what they will respond to are two seperate and nearly opposite things."

Most women respond to our advances and games because they want a relationship and they think by playing along with us they will get one.

bigbob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigOilMan:
one more thing about when you said this:

BigOilMan, do not listen to women when they tell you what they want from a man. Because they are wrong. What they 'think they want', and what they will respond to are two seperate and nearly opposite things."

Most women respond to our advances and games because they want a relationship and they think by playing along with us they will get one.
---------------
This is true. I think also these so-called rules of ours do not apply towards all women. I've noticed the more secure and mature the lady, the more likely these games will eventually be a turn-off to her. Not all women are the same. A smart woman can see through ploys. As Oilman said, if they go along with the game, it's because they want to, not because they can't see that it is a game to get them.

Iskandar Reza

Don Juan
Reaction score
aaaaahhh.... i need to move out a get a place of my own.....

BigOilMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks bob, a man with reason. I think deagle is a kid just getting started in this "game" he'll learn when it does and doesn't work in time. But you're right the more mature independent ladies don't like games as much. I have found just being myself and feeling out each meeting works best for me. I'm the one getting laid whereas most of these guys aren't so I should know!

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I like to add/rephrase:

Women become very weak when you did the right job on seducing them!

Cya,
Neo

(Definitly a thread for one of the DJB Chapters)

------------------
Don't let the Matrix control reality, take control of your own life starting now!
Go Confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined!

THE DJ BIBLE

[This message has been edited by Neophyte (edited 07-10-2001).]

Deagleclaw

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigOilMan,

I'm only 24 years old next month. I've only been out on my own for 4 years. I've only been highly successful with women for 3 years. I've only been visiting this site for 2 years. I've only been posting for 3 months. I've only been living with my girlfriend for 2 months. But see the thing is... I've been learning the hard way what doesn't work for over 10 years. So don't give me this "You don't know what you're talking about" crap. I've probably forgotten more than you'll ever know about women.

You will never be a successful DJ until you realize this: What women say they want, is irrelevant. They respond to Confidence, Power, Ambition, Mystery, and Challenge. They respond to MEN. They want a relationship, but they want it with a MAN, not a sot.

Deagleclaw out

------------------
No matter what comes, walk like a man. - Al Lan Mandragoran (Wheel of Time)

hydroponically inclined

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Dude:
P.S. Which issue of Popular Mechanics had the sex tips? ;-)
Popular Mechanics probably won't have sex tips in them, but it will show her that you're smart and can understand, or know the latest technological advancements out there. I think Pop Mech, is kind of a geeky mag to read though. Add's to the element of being smart, if that is a quality that girls like a guy... should be on a list of top 15 things at least.