Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Epigenetic's and how you think

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Science in the area of Epigenetic's has proven how your experiences, how you view yourself and how you think, have an effect on your genetic expression. There is plenty of science now for one to learn about it if they want to.

Your thoughts and self impressions are recorded at a cellular level. These then express themselves at all levels of your body. Via the endocrine system, glandular secretions prime your body to express when certain parameters and situations exist.

This phenomena will turn genes on and off based on your perceptions. Thus if you’re a pvssy, it shows. Especially to a woman.
This is how a woman can read a man and thus be attracted or repelled. It tells her if you are cuckable. Tells her if you are a run of the mill socialized indoctrinated chump.

How you think, will make you look and express like a feminized nerd, or a sexually valuable man. Your body, disposition and thoughts are telegraphed to a woman on a wide band do to your social conditioning or lack there of.

So when a man says he does amazing feats with women and even other people, it is his self perception and his thoughts and belief system expressing itself.

As it has been proven that more of your masculine genes turn on, your testosterone levels rise. Guys who take risks, involve themselves in activities that raise their testosterone it is their body and genetics making it more available to that individual because he is living a life and activities and his body is adapting to his life style. Not the other way around. He doesn’t have high testosterone thus he does these things. He does these things and his body adapts by giving him more testosterone.

It has been long known that how a person thinks can make him sick and even give him a disease. Doctors are fully aware of this phenomenon. Epigenetics has now taken it much further.

So as long as you keep operating with your social conditioning and your present belief systems...you own it. Knowing these things could help a man change. For many reasons and not just women.

If everything about you looks and smells like a dweebis Maximus linguini, it’s because you think like one. There are more men turning gay and feminine than ever before. These are severe genetic gene expressions based on how he thinks.
Gays create themselves. Is it genetic? Yes. But it’s genetic expression based on how he thinks. It can turn on OR off. All a man need do is change his viewpoint and thus his thoughts.

Therefore a man can literally be anything he wants. He thinks it and the body and his genome responds. You’re 60 and want a harem? Go for it. You’re 21 and marry a woman with five kids? Go for it. You own it.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Lol.

Interesting stuff. I’d like to read up more in this.

Curious. Any mention of timelines? How long such changes take effect at the cellular level and such?
Some will start changing almost right away. Obviously it’s a progression. Growth.
The science says that whatever you start thinking will bring about the right gene expression to facilitate optimum survival.

Like you doing your workouts and moving yourself away from here. Look what happened to you!!!
You brought back things more valuable than what you left with. You did it and it was no accident.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
@stormrider has been talking about these things all along. He has intuitively made it. He understands these things at a much deeper level. @Spaz too.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure about the science but I do know through experience how you think will effect how you do things.

How you think is like programming ur body to achieve certain state.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Science in the area of Epigenetic's has proven how your experiences, how you view yourself and how you think, have an effect on your genetic expression. There is plenty of science now for one to learn about it if they want to.

Your thoughts and self impressions are recorded at a cellular level. These then express themselves at all levels of your body. Via the endocrine system, glandular secretions prime your body to express when certain parameters and situations exist.

This phenomena will turn genes on and off based on your perceptions. Thus if you’re a pvssy, it shows. Especially to a woman.
This is how a woman can read a man and thus be attracted or repelled. It tells her if you are cuckable. Tells her if you are a run of the mill socialized indoctrinated chump.

How you think, will make you look and express like a feminized nerd, or a sexually valuable man. Your body, disposition and thoughts are telegraphed to a woman on a wide band do to your social conditioning or lack there of.

So when a man says he does amazing feats with women and even other people, it is his self perception and his thoughts and belief system expressing itself.

As it has been proven that more of your masculine genes turn on, your testosterone levels rise. Guys who take risks, involve themselves in activities that raise their testosterone it is their body and genetics making it more available to that individual because he is living a life and activities and his body is adapting to his life style. Not the other way around. He doesn’t have high testosterone thus he does these things. He does these things and his body adapts by giving him more testosterone.

It has been long known that how a person thinks can make him sick and even give him a disease. Doctors are fully aware of this phenomenon. Epigenetics has now taken it much further.

So as long as you keep operating with your social conditioning and your present belief systems...you own it. Knowing these things could help a man change. For many reasons and not just women.

If everything about you looks and smells like a dweebis Maximus linguini, it’s because you think like one. There are more men turning gay and feminine than ever before. These are severe genetic gene expressions based on how he thinks.
Gays create themselves. Is it genetic? Yes. But it’s genetic expression based on how he thinks. It can turn on OR off. All a man need do is change his viewpoint and thus his thoughts.

Therefore a man can literally be anything he wants. He thinks it and the body and his genome responds. You’re 60 and want a harem? Go for it. You’re 21 and marry a woman with five kids? Go for it. You own it.
Read Talent is overrated and outlier by max gladwell.

You got the notion, Jordan, Gretzky, Ali, etc is talented. Agreed. Its obv but, it disregards the countless time spent at their game. The brain is plastic. You setup neural pathways in the brain. You can rewire oneself.

Epigenetics is no diff. You can cultivate Being 'yhat guy' or cuck. The choice is up to every man.

I lead. She follows or next. Repeat till dead.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Read Talent is overrated and outlier by max gladwell.

You got the notion, Jordan, Gretzky, Ali, etc is talented. Agreed. Its obv but, it disregards the countless time spent at their game. The brain is plastic. You setup neural pathways in the brain. You can rewire oneself.

Epigenetics is no diff. You can cultivate Being 'yhat guy' or cuck. The choice is up to every man.

I lead. She follows or next. Repeat till dead.
The mind is more malleable than I first anticipated. Jordan did write a lot about it. I didn’t need the science to come to a conclusion. But there’s a lot of intellectual passives on here and they demand “science” despite the fact that much of science is bogusly slanted to the feminine imperative.
People really do believe men and women are the same.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your thoughts and self impressions are recorded at a cellular level.
Lol, no. Those are just neural signals inside your brain, nothing more.

There are more men turning gay and feminine than ever before.
Lol, no. There is the same percentage of gay people in a population through the history of humanity. Because it is genetical/random and we can predict who is gay beforehand because gays have different brain structure even before being born. You CAN'T turn gay, it is an impossible matter. At most, you can be born bisexual, but think that you are straight and then "open up" to another spectrum of your sexuality.

What you are talking about here has nothing to do with real science.

Last edited:

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You CAN'T turn gay, it is an impossible matter. At most, you can be born bisexual, but think that you are straight and then "open up" to another spectrum of your sexuality.

Yeah but guys go to jail never been gay in their life and end up in full blown relationships. Also victims of abuse often end up becoming the abusers themselves. So looks like sexuality has an element of environmental causes.

I also wanna point out we share 50% of our genes with a banana

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mind is more malleable than I first anticipated. Jordan did write a lot about it. I didn’t need the science to come to a conclusion. But there’s a lot of intellectual passives on here and they demand “science” despite the fact that much of science is bogusly slanted to the feminine imperative.
People really do believe men and women are the same.
Jordan as in peterson?

Actual science does not pander to the feminine imperative (imho). There's a lot of junk science that panders.

A woman’s face really does age faster than a man’s – with wrinkles and sagging ramping up post-menopause

www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/9351366/woman-face-age-faster-man-menopause/amp
Here's another non UK source.

Couple that with girl power, feminism, skiing down cawk mountain, aborted fetuses, lifetime of a series of used condoms, social media, drugs, alcohol, etc the process is sped up pronto.

Translation:

Men age like a fine wine and women age like milk or bread.

Yes, the outlier exists. Women and cucks even on this forum will attempt to find the 1/billion outlier.

I watched a doctor or scientist on JRE podcast talk about the mechanism that scans and replicate DNA fails with age. Hence mutation and botched DNA. Meditation, diet, exercise, holistic lifestyle aids in the probability of success. As in, the process is slowed down (or sped up pending genetics and lifestyle).

There's again, the genetic lottery, winners and losers.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but guys go to jail never been gay in their life and end up in full blown relationships. Also victims of abuse often end up becoming the abusers themselves. So looks like sexuality has an element of environmental causes.

Nah. Mate, there's a lot of phaggots that sern one up close before. More than once lulz. No blaming environment. Not a excuse for getting ******* dry smashed. Thst full blown homo territory.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, no. Those are just neural signals inside your brain, nothing more.

Lol, no. There is the same percentage of gay people in a population through the history of humanity. Because it is genetical/random and we can predict who is gay beforehand because gays have different brain structure even before being born. You CAN'T turn gay, it is an impossible matter. At most, you can be born bisexual, but think that you are straight and then "open up" to another spectrum of your sexuality.

You have an opinion. Go for it. If you disagree then argue with the researchers. I don’t answer to you.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score

It is because a very high percentage of people born bisexual, but choose to be straight instead. So the environment then can make them fck their own sex as well. Almost all women are born bisexual btw. You aren't gay if you want to fck your own sex, you are gay if you want to fck ONLY your own sex and feel zero attraction to the opposite one. And no one can become like this, it is how they are born. Less than 4% of people born like this. Bisexuality is much more common though.

You have an opinion. Go for it. If you disagree then argue with the researchers. I don’t answer to you.
Lol, everything I said is based on a bunch of researches, but I have zero reasons to link them because you never linked anything as well. But you make mistakes on the most basic things. You don't even know that the thought process is just neural signals. It means your knowledge of neuroscience is below the school level, what is the point of proving something to you? I'm not your teacher to educate you about the basics.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is because a very high percentage of people born bisexual, but choose to be straight instead. So the environment then can make them fck their own sex as well. Almost all women are born bisexual btw. You aren't gay if you want to fck your own sex, you are gay if you want to fck ONLY your own sex and feel zero attraction to the opposite one. And no one can become like this, it is how they are born. Less than 4% of people born like this. Bisexuality is much more common though.

Lol, everything I said is based on a bunch of researches, but I have zero reasons to link them because you never linked anything as well. But you make mistakes on the most basic things. You don't even know that the thought process is just neural signals. It means your knowledge of neuroscience is below the school level, what is the point of proving something to you? I'm not your teacher to educate you about the basics.
Way to cover your a$$.

“Quick, insult his intelligence and show him how much smarter you are than he is! Then tell him it’s not your responsibility to teach him, so that you don’t have elaborate any further! Genius diversionary tactics, I tell you!”

You created an argument for the sole purpose of attacking a person’s mind, for no other reason than they disagree with you, or it was contrary to your own belief system.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Excellent post, bud. Right up my alley.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Way to cover your a$$.

“Quick, insult his intelligence and show him how much smarter you are than he is! Then tell him it’s not your responsibility to teach him, so that you don’t have elaborate any further! Genius diversionary tactics, I tell you!”

You created an argument for the sole purpose of attacking a person’s mind, for no other reason than they disagree with you, or it was contrary to your own belief system.
He wants to feel ok about sucking diks too. He likes believing it’s normal biology. Let him.

AbleDad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a research study that stumbled upon the concept that homosexuality has epigenetic (environmental) causes:

https://www.naturalnews.com/042225_mercury_exposure_homosexuality_ibises_bird.html

Also, there's research which stumbled upon the concept that learned traits can be passed onto future generations via RNA (in addition to DNA). I believe that it was with a large single-celled organism. So, it was easy to observe RNA vs. DNA.

The implications are that DNA, environmental effects, and lifetime experiences not only change a person, but can be transferred to future generations through pathways other than DNA (which we think of as the only way to inherit traits).

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting article. Thanks for posting it @AbleDad.