Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Epic Tale of Transformation (Long!!!)

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha! cheers logic.

I have gotten a real warm response to this thread and want to thank all you DJs who gave me such great feedback here and expecially with the bit¢hes from last night!

I have some updates to the above story and will post later on. good stuff I promise!

Mr. Fingers goes to work

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't crap flowers or piss gold, but you sure spew some good stuff that I'm definitely eating up. A rare bump for this gem.

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good stuff man,

good read, and chock full of applicable tips to take away from the post

and hearing about success from a loser-initially sorta point of view makes it that much better... great for those of us that are on some kind of cusp

'waking up to the horniest girl i ever met'

THATS some gratifying sh1t right there man, nice work

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, to say I am overwhelmed at the response I am getting is a bit of an understatement. Thank you all for the support and input!

Tusuque Red, I especially want to thank you for your advice, which really made a difference for me the other night. I went to this restaurant down the block and it was an amazingly beautiful day out so I was in high spirits. Walked into the spot and saw this redhead cutie eating alone. Good Mood, great weather, hot chick by herself = PERFECT! So I waste no time and walk right up to her table and ask if I can sit with her. She is kind of a nervous bird and I think I startled her at first, but I smooth it out saying,¨hey, I´m not trying to pick you up or anything, I just never dine alone. You could have been a 400 pound heffer with with a beard and I would still ask to sit here.¨ This definitely loosens her up so I order my food and we get chatting.

Man, for all of you who have ever thought about traveling, DO IT! I can´t believe how much it helps my game to be an outsider!

1. There is no shortage of inital conversation. So much culture shock, things you miss about home, the people you love and stay in touch with..etc etc.

2. You come off looking real adventurous with a general lust for life. Very attractive!

3. You care less if you make an ass out of yourself. Nobody knows you so you are free to mess up!

Anyways, we had a nice dinner together and I walked her home. One of the things I noticed about my game and am tryin got improve is that I can easily overpower someone in a convo. I just have so much to share that sometimes I am just too much for certain people. Now I try to listen more and when I do speak, I make sure it is either very profound/relevant or funny. This approach of sporadic charm is what helped to get me into this girl´s apartment ;) We get there and I plop down on the futon and she goes to the kitchen to make us some tea. When she returns, I am massaging my neck (which is stiff from bad sleep) and accidentially discover a new technique to break the massage barrier!

HER: You OK?
ME: Yeahhh, just a bad kink in my neck.
HER: You poor baby! Why don´t you go for a massage?

(Hehe, I know..too easy!)
ME: Well, actually I give really great massages and so do my friends so I never pay for them.
HER: You give massages? Man I have the worst knot in my back so feel free to go to town here! (Big ol Smile)
ME: Well, I´m sure we can come to an agreement here but you know nothing in this life is for free!
HER: Oh, how ironic, you don´t pay but you charge!
ME: (laugh) Naw, I dont charge cash. I´m a firm believer in the barter system. You rub my back and I rub yours, so to speak.
HER: I give terrible massages though.
ME: No problem, I am an excellent teacher and will show you some basics and then you can work on me.
HER: Really? Well, I am willing to try but dont be disappointed if I suck.
ME: You´ll do fine..it´s easy! Just remember, no frisky business! I am a gentlemen and don´t want you to use this as an opportunity to seduce me!
HER: (laughing) You´re funny.
ME: And you´re ready for your first lesson, come here. (gesturing to a spot on the floor between my legs)

At this point it is ON. I find her tense points and gently start working, explaining each move I do and get her nice and relaxed. We switch spots and she hooks me up and does a pretty decent job and my neck feels better. I compliment her for being a fast learner.

ME: Wow, you have a natural knack for this! I think you are ready for a more advanced lesson!
HER: Seriously? All my past boyfriends hated my massages!
ME: They were morons.
HER: Are you puting me on or does your neck actually feel better?

I jump up and do some shadow-boxing as I whistle the theme to Rocky. She is on the floor laughing! Without missing a beat, I grabbed the futon cushion and flipped it to the floor.

HER: What are you doing?
ME: Why, I am giving you an advanced degree in massages, of course! :D

I gesture with my arm for her to lay down and she dives to the cushion. God I love playful women! I start working like before, explaining each move. This is when I remember Tusuque Red´s advice (God Bless you bro!) And start to work on her ass. No resistance as I talk about the siatic nerve and how much tension it can hold. I don´t go as deep as usually, keep the touch light and intersperse it with some soft caresses. Gave her a light scalp massage and played with her hair, placed some soft kisses on the back of the neck and that was pretty much it. We ended up jumping each other but no sex cuz she was on her period. The funny thing is, I was not disappointed! Now, I know for a lot of DJs sex is what makes it all worthwhile..hell it´s the reason we are all here..but for me sex has become the icing on the cake. I just had so much fun learning, trying new things that the boning aspect was almost an afterthought.

Valuable lessons:

1. I made her work for the massage, which I believe made her appreciate it more. I think I´ll try this approach more often. Gets me a nice rubdown and plus chicks love when you teach them things, makes you unforgettable!
2. Complimented her for a job well done. People who tell you compliments are AFC have no clue..it´s all about context! Only compliment at a high point, like when you are both laughing, or to reward her after she does you a favor. Remember Pavlov´s dog? Same $hit.
3. It´s called Game cuz its supposed to be FUN! Pretend you are hanging out with your boys sometimes. Fool around and don´t be afraid to be a little silly. If a girl can´t enjoy your sense of humor, she is not worth your time, believe me!

And that about wraps it up. So much more to tell, but I think I will just start another thread. Comments & opinions = :)

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
" like this cooking analogy so I will take it further. When I first learned to cook, I would measure everything and be really anal"

ahha please dont use the words cooking and anal in the same sentence.

Fingers, I have a new respect for you..sounds like you are a man of the world..very interesting/funny personality

I also cracked up at the "WTF? She accepts a menage e trois but refuses a message?" ahhahaha

Keep up the good work..

I give Mr. Fingers Two thumbs up and a snap in a "z" formation

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Outdid yourself

I am speechless man. Thank you for your contributions here. I really like how you have a little insight for both masters and newbies like. I really admire your laidback style and I think that is what I would like to achieve. Ever do a Juggler workshop like SexPDX? I was considering it but my good sense says I should think about it before droppin 300 bills. .anyway I look forward to more of your entertaining stories and uh, way to go on the redhead,Rocky!

DJ Logic

P.S. - Bumpacalafragilisticextramackadocious

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Really Demon? Surprised you would want the Reader´s Digest version. I feel like I learn from this guy just by the way he weaves a good tale. But then again there is a pretty good chance that you are more advanced than me and might be bored by the newbie tips. I dont know...Sure he is a little longwinded but you gotta admit the guys got personality, something I think we are all here to cultivate within ourselves. Personally I like the epic quality of this post becuz it reads like a good novel. Something to print out and enjoy after a nice phat joint! But hey that´s just me!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't wait to read this. I'm responding as a bump so I can find it later.

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Demon, you lazy fu¢k. I suppose next your gonna ask me to fly over there and sarge girls for you while you play Tony Hawk 3.
Dear God, take some initiative and write your own damn synopsis! And to think, I once thought you were cool!

hehe..I'm just playin dawg. That is actually a great idea you have there.
Think I may have to incorporate it into future posts since I can never shut the fu¢k up. Look at me, I am already on a roll here so let's get down to the nitty gritty.

Epic Tale of Transformation
Not so Epic SYNOPSIS

GIRL #1 - Maria

SUAVE MOVES
- Demonstrated value by showing her my talent
- Connected with her on a very creative level through poetry and music
- Kept myself busy for a few days and actually forgot about her.

AFC MOVES
- Made her unattainable in my mind. She became too good for me!
- Never initiated kino
- Worried about my appearance
- Didn't flirt when she let me stay at her place
- Talked all night long and never made any physical moves
- Afraid of offending her with my sexuality
- Left her poetry the next day
- Freaked out when things didn't go my way and she refused the massage.

VERDICT
Chump!

GIRL #2 - Maria the sequel

SUAVE MOVES
- Feeling extra ballsy because I am traveling
- Confidently approached her and got the digits
- Mirrored her until she began to mirror me and then talked about sensual topics (food, music, sex)
- Started massage and got her to take top off without asking :D

AFC MOVES
- Was too eager to please, I mean just LOOK at that smilie!
- Knocked her unconscious with overzealous massage.

VERDICT
Not bad but needs improvement.

GIRL #3 - French Chick

SUAVE MOVES
- Teased her from the beginning by not answering her questions and being a bit of a prick (in a fun way)
- Kept steering the convos towards romance and sex
- Made her prove herself to me with the Girlfriend Test
- Played sexual mind games, made her laugh and got her in the mood
- Called her out on her $hit when she flaked. Didn't put up with her nonsense

AFC MOVES
- Not enough eye contact

VERDICT
So close but yet so far. Forgetting this basic skill was disgraceful!

GIRL #4 - Dancing Chick

SUAVE MOVES
- Made instant eye contact and kept it, smiling and winking occasionally
- Did some smooth dance moves all over her body and got her excited
- Enjoyed the social proof of her friends
- Massaged lightly to pique the interest
- Kissed her after we got home and settled in
- Massaged all her tension away so she could bone like a champ in the morning ;)

AFC MOVES
- Hmm...none I can think of, but am open to criticism.

VERDICT
Very Smooth. But luck and social proof played a big part here.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, so there were four girls and this post is about improvement. I understand now. It looks good so far. What about girl 5 through 100? :)

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek: Oh no! Say it aint so!!!!

I have failed to impress a "Master Don Juan" Excuse me while I go eat a tub of ice cream and fall asleep in a pool of my own tears...

Another lesson here folks. You can't make everyone happy, especially guys named Demon!

Thanks for the sarcastic feedback though. Bet it works wonders with the ladies.

Your humble student,
Mr. Fingers

P.S.- There were actually 5 girls. Forgot about the redhead. Of course you would know this if you had actually read the tale, smartass! :)

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
ahha please dont use the words cooking and anal in the same sentence.
LMAO!!! That was totally not intentional!

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarcastic? No, I was being plenty serious. I've also seen these kind of posts before. If you're aim was to impress instead of report, then I suppose you failed. Good job, though.

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! Demon, you are something else!

Touché, touché

As I said from the start, I am no master! My goal here was to share a few of my successes (and failures) with everyone so we could learn from each other.

Which brings up a good question. You have been here for a while and perhaps you can help a brother out. Are there any posts on this site that you consider a must-read? Also, any websites or books that have helped your game out? Seminars? I am always looking for new inspiration so let me know what your faves are when you get a chance.

Damn its getting late. Gotta crash for now but look forward to your reply.

peace!

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The DJ BIble
The High School DJ Bible
The core articles of SoSuave.com
Plenty of stuff in the Don Juan Tips forum

As for books, participate in the book discussions we have like once a month. There's always a new post going on and on about suggested reading. It surprising there's no official list.

Seminars? hehe.

The best way to improve and be inspired is to practice DJism on a constant basis. There's no better way. If you remain on these forums for a long time, you'll end up becoming a DJologist (an academic). There's plenty of us who stayed behind to help out potential DJs. I'll probably leave this forum for a year to do field studies in 2004.

Good luck.

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hear! Hear!

This is good stuff, Mr. Fingers. I've often found it easier to approach girls when I try to have some male-bonding going on in the club/bars (cheering with other guys, saying hello, smiling, shaking hands, etc.). Now you've made that logic even more explicit. Believe it or not, I read all of your chapters without skipping. Nice work.