She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
A split second after I read that sentence, I wanted to rip off my hair and destroy something. Haven't felt like that since my last one-itis. And this from only reading your story. I actually had to walk around to calm down and continue reading. Really weird.She started to confide in me about guys she was dating and even told me about her first menage a troi experience she had with these two guys the night after we met!
This is incredibly important to remember and practice.Originally posted by Mr. Fingers
It´s called Game cuz its supposed to be FUN! Pretend you are hanging out with your boys sometimes. Fool around and don´t be afraid to be a little silly. If a girl can´t enjoy your sense of humor, she is not worth your time, believe me!
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Brilliant. I love it. STOLEN! You got your priorities straight man. KudosOriginally posted by Bud Wiser
My reply was, "hey, as long as I'm in the dating world, I'm going to have fun with it. I have nothing against marriage, far from it. When I meet someone with whom it would be more fun to be married than I have at dating, then I'll know that marriage is the right way to go. Until then, fun is Job One with me.
Well, deeman. I got news for ya. She FLAKED! I waited for her at the airport and she never showed! I emailed her and left her messages because I was worried she was killed or something. But she hasnt returned my calls. I spoke to a mutual friend the other day to see if he knew anything and he said he saw her last weekend. (That flakey BYTCH!)Originally posted by deeman
I cant wait to hear about how this manage chick ends up (other than on her back screeming your name)
Gawddamn, didn't see that one coming. Fsck it, what doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger, right?Originally posted by Mr. Fingers
She FLAKED! I waited for her at the airport and she never showed! I emailed her and left her messages because I was worried she was killed or something. But she hasnt returned my calls. I spoke to a mutual friend the other day to see if he knew anything and he said he saw her last weekend. (That flakey BYTCH!)
*sigh*
This has definitely set me back a bit. My confidence is shot and I feel like I have to build it up all over again. My only consolation is that there is a lesson wrapped in this.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.