Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Envy

R

Ranger

I use to see guys with hot girlfriends and wives. Hell, my wife was hotter than a fired pistol.
I would envy them. I no longer envy them. Not at all. I know what they are trying to hold together against so many odds. Lol

When I sometimes think about all the effort and tireless energy I wasted thinking that life should have gotten better. But I discard it and realize how lucky I am. I won’t die shriveled and destroyed with a life that was wrecked by not understanding how it actually worked.

I can honestly say, much to my chagrin, that virtually every decision i made had its center reasoning firmly planted in how I was going to make my marriage better. How crazy is that? I went up in my career but for the wrong reasons. It wasn’t even the career I wanted. Babies have a way of changing the course of history.
I have no regrets over this. It’s a hell of a learning experience. If you’ve never been a father you’re missing a lot.

So, never envy the man with a hot wench next to him. He has no idea how ugly it’s going to get. LMAO

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I knew a guy that had several hot LTR gfs. A Chad guy in looks, but one of the kindest, nicest, most easy going guys you could imagine. Yet he would sometimes yell at his gf and call her psycho-bytch.

I’ve never been an envious person. I don’t give two shytes what others have. But I got to see that it wasn’t exactly paradise for that guy.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to see guys with hot girlfriends and wives. Hell, my wife was hotter than a fired pistol.
I would envy them. I no longer envy them. Not at all. I know what they are trying to hold together against so many odds. Lol

When I sometimes think about all the effort and tireless energy I wasted thinking that life should have gotten better. But I discard it and realize how lucky I am. I won’t die shriveled and destroyed with a life that was wrecked by not understanding how it actually worked.

I can honestly say, much to my chagrin, that virtually every decision i made had its center reasoning firmly planted in how I was going to make my marriage better. How crazy is that? I went up in my career but for the wrong reasons. It wasn’t even the career I wanted. Babies have a way of changing the course of history.
I have no regrets over this. It’s a hell of a learning experience. If you’ve never been a father you’re missing a lot.

So, never envy the man with a hot wench next to him. He has no idea how ugly it’s going to get. LMAO
Isn't that funny? I often simply see the guy with the girl and think, dam, I'd like to have me some of that, lucky b*stard. Many of those guys might be going through their own personal hell. Guys hitting on them all the time, maybe even right in front of him. Not a situation I'd like to find myself in.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't that funny? I often simply see the guy with the girl and think, dam, I'd like to have me some of that, lucky b*stard. Many of those guys might be going through their own personal hell. Guys hitting on them all the time, maybe even right in front of him. Not a situation I'd like to find myself in.
All the lying cheating bullshyt and games she runs on him. If you look closely you can observe her wh0re energy. She will be sniffing arpund and observing new options ane opportunity right next to him. She will be next to him but not "with" him you can see it. He will also be stressed looked.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peace of mind is the most important thing in life, period.

Guys who don't recognize this will trade sex and what they think is social status by dating a hot woman for their peace of mind.
A hot woman is normally a consumer. Thus not adding value anywhere.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very well said and good point, hadn't thought about it that way.

I was just talking to a girl and the absolute best way I could possibly describe our interaction was "consumer." Definitely not "investor."
Think about a male stripper clients. Normally not the hottest, maybe a little heavier, more stable but usually more money and givers. The provider female.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post...

I'm married to a very attractive woman with a heart of stone. I would kill to have a kind loving regular woman.

People here obsess over the 9/10's when their best match is the cute sweet girl next door.

I can't stress this enough.... Marry your best friend.... Soul mate.