Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Environmental Factors

Reaction score
Environmental Factors
-----------------------

Getting broads on your jock can depend greatly upon your environment.

Now, when I talk about your environment, it has nothing to do with the weather. Environment refers to the area you live and the different social and financial
factors associated within.

The main problem with a lot of would be players is that they try adapting to their environments. I’m 45 years old. I am like a dinosaur in this game. If conditions within an environment are not working for me. I will migrate to a more favorable environment. If I happen to be in a Redneck club and the ho’s aren’t feelin what I’m sellin. I will move on and find a place where I am marketable at.

In the book ,'Pimp', when Iceberg Slim's environment became unproductive, did he
stay there and make it work? Hell no! He picked up his s**t and
moved on to greener pastures.

In your game rarely if ever should you compromise. Just like hoes, it is their way or the highway. I think it was Paradise who wrote “it’s my way or they can wait until they do it my way or they can hit the high way” let me add that they can stand in line and wait until they decide to do it my way.

If the environment you are in isn't conducive to pimpin', or putting your game down on those ho’s more often than not hoes are making ‘runnin' thangs and can't no man say squat. Get the fawk out. Too much sympery has occurred in that environment and the ho’s heads are too far up in the clouds. This is the problem with too many wanna be playa’s runnin around sympin and jumpin up in bytches faces. Buyin em drinks and shyt. Then we gotta come along and re-train them heads back down to earth.

This game is like real hunting or fishing. You gotta go to where the game is biting. In marketing you have things like social demographics. In our situation that means how many of what is in an area, per capita, and all that type o' stuff. If you are somewhere where men “outnumber women, believe you me, the sympin' and ho sittin' will be outrageous.

The ideal social environment for a pimp is a hoe heavy environment. Where ever there are more women then men, women feel the crunch and act accordingly (i.e. running behind men). They will also put up with more of a man's s**t because, hey, there just isn't much to choose from, is there?” –Da Kidd

“ Financial factors refer to who makes what and what they do with it. If you live in a high profile area (like Hollywood or Las Vegas), where when you go out, you have to share the club with celebrities, boxers, actors and the like, all eyez WILL NOT be on you.”

One of my son’s lives in Long Beach California and the hoes in LA truly are star-struck and you will be often AO'd (assed out). Unless you have some game. To put it bluntly, if you live somewhere that big ballers are plentiful and you are not a big baller, well, then you have to settle for the leftovers. It doesn't help none when these big willies are always taking these hoes shoppin', gettin' their hair done, feedin' um, and all that other symp sheet. It's next to impossible to pimp spoiled hoes (hoes spoiled by symps, that is.).

Once a ***** gets put on by a symp, they don't want anything less than the best, and will automatically assume that whoever hollas at her after that will conform accordingly.

Another important consideration is space. If you are in a confined environment, like a town where the nearest town in any direction is like 4 hours or more away, then a pimp's/players effectiveness takes another hit. When you in a confined environment, the broads are slow to move because they know
that you are not going anywhere. I feel for the fools stuck up in bumfawk Alaska during the winter months.

When your travelling hoes are quicker to holla at you because they don't even know if you live in that town, much less when you are coming back. Da Kidd stated that is why it is easy to run broads when you go on a trip. Plus, you won't be there long enough to mess up any game they have going on at the time, so that's an added plus.

You need to look at yourself objectively. Then decide where you are marketable at. If your like me an older black male, it would be stupid for me to continue going to what I call kiddie clubs. Clubs that cater to the college crowds. I’m 45 years old. A 22 year old and I have nothing to talk about. I’m not into reality tv shows and all that kid shyt.

I’m also a black male, and despite popular belief, if I’m hunting white women, not all white women will throw themselves at my feet and worship my big oversized dyck!

If I’m hunting a sista then I would go to where there are more sista’s. If I’m looking for a white chick then I’d go to where there are more “ white chicks who want what I have to offer”. That means white chicks the small percentage who love black males.

To try to turn out a young white chick is a waste of my player time. Why should I get out some tap shoes and tap dance for dem hoes only to have them get pulled away by their white girlfriends and scolded for talking to me…and this has happened in those mostly white clubs.

My point is marketing. Go to the environment that your marketable in. If your asian, maybe a night club isn’t where your marketable at. I know of one asian guy who sent me a PM that he does good on street pick-ups but rotten in hip-hop clubs.

There is a market for everyone. If you’re a nerd. Then go to where nerds go. If your into ball room dancing…go to where those wacks go. I do most of my game in night clubs because that is where I am marketable. I go to clubs that have a abundance of women who are over 33 and wouldn’t mind dating a older black male.

I don’t play games or pretend that I’m something that I’m not. I don’t pray to god to turn me white. I take what I have and make it work. You gotta love being who you are and honest with yourself to find your true niche.

Determine what kind of game your looking for. Then figure out where is the best place to find an OVER-Abundance of it. Then go get it. It’s marketing 101.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post, Player.

It reminds me of the Biblical story of when Jesus went to his hometown of Nazareth. He had already developed a reputation as a great prophet who performed miracles, and he came back to his hometown to do the same. Problem was, His old childhood friends weren't buying what He was selling. They didn't believe in him, thus no miracle could be performed. In reality, he was a miracle worker, but the home folks only saw him as the bastard child of a Roman soldier.

Note that I'm not trying to convert anyone to Christianity, the above was only to show that the same principle that PS speaks of applies here too.

I grew up in a backwards southern town where nerdy, educated black men aren't exactly high on the social ladder. Yeah I admit that I had to touhgen up and shed the symp image if I was to go anywhere in life, but one of most most important things I did was leave my home town. I moved to large city, got a better job, packed on some muscle, went out and made some friends, got some dates. It was actually easier than I thought it would be.

Leaving my hometown and going to place where my "product" was more marketable was one of best things I ever did for myself.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post PS :D

Quote - Player_Supreme
“it’s my way or they can wait until they do it my way or they can hit the high way” let me add that they can stand in line and wait until they decide to do it my way.

haha i like that :)

Quote - Player_Supreme
Too much sympery has occurred in that environment and the ho’s heads are too far up in the clouds. This is the problem with too many wanna be playa’s runnin around sympin and jumpin up in bytches faces. Buyin em drinks and shyt.

yes and it seems to be happening alot more which is making it tougher for us real pimps

Quote - Player_Supreme
The ideal social environment for a pimp is a hoe heavy environment.

poetry :)

Quote - Player_Supreme
It doesn't help none when these big willies are always taking these hoes shoppin', gettin' their hair done, feedin' um, and all that other symp sheet. It's next to impossible to pimp spoiled hoes (hoes spoiled by symps, that is.).

yes and here in Australia it's not just that b*tches are getting spoilt it's the fact that because of the current symps message in top 40 music , movies , tv , the media and now even rap music b*tches who have NEVER been with a baller think in their little brain that THIS WILL HAPPEN. Usher is going to roll up in a BENTLEY/BENZ and take them shopping.

it is hard to beat an IDEA that someone has faith in.

Quote - Player_Supreme
Once a ***** gets put on by a symp, they don't want anything less than the best, and will automatically assume that whoever hollas at her after that will conform accordingly.

yes i am seeing it more and more in the street pimpin' scene, especially with the cars some of the symps are driving. no lie about 80% of the girls i meet who ask if i got a car ask me if it's TURBO. *sigh*

Quote - Player_Supreme
I feel for the fools stuck up in bumfawk Alaska during the winter months.

hahaha....

Quote - Player_Supreme
I know of one asian guy who sent me a PM that he does good on street pick-ups but rotten in hip-hop clubs.

yeah i keep my show on the streets where i am needed.

Quote - Player_Supreme
There is a market for everyone.

YES. great advice for everyone on this forum to stop complaining with the i am 27, a virgin and want to kill myself posts. CHEER UP. if you a 1337 h4x0rz theres probably some goth chick out there dying to meet a guy who can overide the pin code on her home phone so she can make calls when her parents aren't home :D

Quote - Player_Supreme
Determine what kind of game your looking for. Then figure out where is the best place to find an OVER-Abundance of it. Then go get it. It’s marketing 101.

preach it brother, preach it !

like we say in sales, horses for courses.

again, GREAT POST PS :D

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
“ What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice? “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“I've taken a fat chick and put her on a diet and training program and created my own super ho. “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “

Reaction score
Originally posted by Survivor
Great post, Player.

It reminds me of the Biblical story of when Jesus went to his hometown of Nazareth. He had already developed a reputation as a great prophet who performed miracles, and he came back to his hometown to do the same. Problem was, His old childhood friends weren't buying what He was selling. They didn't believe in him, thus no miracle could be performed. In reality, he was a miracle worker, but the home folks only saw him as the bastard child of a Roman soldier.

Note that I'm not trying to convert anyone to Christianity, the above was only to show that the same principle that PS speaks of applies here too.

I grew up in a backwards southern town where nerdy, educated black men aren't exactly high on the social ladder. Yeah I admit that I had to touhgen up and shed the symp image if I was to go anywhere in life, but one of most most important things I did was leave my home town. I moved to large city, got a better job, packed on some muscle, went out and made some friends, got some dates. It was actually easier than I thought it would be.

Leaving my hometown and going to place where my "product" was more marketable was one of best things I ever did for myself.
thank you fella's just tryin to keep it real for us older heads.

I didn't know you were black Survivor. And from "da dirty south."

Good for you on working your way out.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that ever since the new millenium came in, its like the game took a turn or something. All of a sudden I started to see things I'd rarely if ever seen before. I'd always seen pretty hoes who walked around with their heads all up in the clouds but then I began to notice average and even ugly hoes walking around with the same attitude. At first, I thought it was just a few isolated incidents but then I began to see that it wasn't.
It used to be easy to find an average or below average looking chick with a nice body and a decent attitude who was just happy you were with her. Those chicks usually were better in bed than the stuck-up ones all the sugar daddys had been spoiling for years. I've also noticed a rise in two other trends since that time: homo thugism and advanced sympery. Let me start with the homo thugism first.
Right around that same time that ugly chicks adopted the pretty chick attitude, I started to notice something that really made me sick. Now I've always been used to some other guy giving me a mean look like they wanna kick your ass or something, especially if your in another neighborhood and they know your not from around there. That's cool though, its stupid but it's masculine. But then I started to notice a cat staring at me but it wasn't that "who the f*ck are you" look, it was something else. Then I asked myself, "Why the hell is this fool staring at me"? Then I noticed it at other times but then one of my friends started to notice the same sh*t. I felt a little better because I realized that it wasn't just me. Now that I understand just how prevelant this homo thug sh*t is nowadays, it really makes me sick.
Where have all the real men gone and when did men decide to start wearing dresses on the low? Speaking of the other trend I've noticed, advanced sympery, it seems that I can't even turn on the radio or TV or watch a movie without seeing some guy in a weak/submissive/sympin position while some low rate ho is in the dominant/strong/running sh*t position. All these R&B singers and even rappers talking about how they'll take care of a b*tch makes me sick. Where have all the real men gone?
I might have to make that the subject of my next post. Well, I'll stop here before I start ranting and raving. Anyway, keep those good posts coming man, we all need to support each other. We gotta stick together because there aren't enough of us real men left. By the way, to both Player_Supreme and Survivor, I'm also a brotha and I'm representing New York to the fullest. I'm out.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember my cousin telling me people like Jay Z fukked the game all up cause they are always talking about buying girls sh1t...I remember rap was never like this, why in the hell would I buy a girl D&G sh1t? Now everything got like 10x harder...

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
F(u)ck that, I`m a straight up nigga. I walk with little bit of arrogance, and women eat that **** up. When you`re all bout yourself, that`s when the confidence comes.

phillydude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem is... all the talk in the rap game is fake. Like Jadakiss says, "Why do rappers have to be lyin' in 85% of their rhymes?"

Back in the day, everybody wanted to be a gangster. It was all about how HARD you were, how many people you jacked, how many vials you moved, and how many clips you squeezed off in the alley on a Friday night. But in reality, few people actually robbed, sold crack, or engaged in gunplay... it was all an act.

Now, everyone wants to be a pimp. It's how SOFT you are... how many chips you spend, how many whips you own, and how much Cris you drank in the club on a Saturday night. But in reality, few people actually drop serious cash, drive ultra-expensive cars, or sit in the VIP section with their own bottle lockers... it's still an act.

Too many scrubs get so caught up in trying to play the game that they lose sight of what it takes to actually WIN the game. And too many chicken-heads think they are THE prize in the game, when they are actually just pawns being used in the pursuit of the queen.

Real players know the game... and don't pay any attention to what the wanna-bees do or say. Leave the girls who are waiting for the guys to pay their way standing on the corner with the real hoes... they're all working for the money in the same way.

The other night, this chick actually asked me why I thought she SHE should buy ME dinner and drinks... I simply told her "Because I deserve it... if it wasn't for me, you would have been sitting home on your couch tonight watching TV instead of being out on the town. If you can find some fool who'll spend his cash on you, then I'll see ya when I see ya. But my time is valuable, and there are a lot of women I could be spending it with, so pick up the check and be happy you're not home alone." She paid it without a word, cause she knew it was true.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by phillydude

Back in the day, everybody wanted to be a gangster. It was all about how HARD you were, how many people you jacked, how many vials you moved, and how many clips you squeezed off in the alley on a Friday night. But in reality, few people actually robbed, sold crack, or engaged in gunplay... it was all an act.

Now, everyone wants to be a pimp. It's how SOFT you are... how many chips you spend, how many whips you own, and how much Cris you drank in the club on a Saturday night. But in reality, few people actually drop serious cash, drive ultra-expensive cars, or sit in the VIP section with their own bottle lockers... it's still an act.

Nah, nowadays its both of those at the same time...

For some reason, I look at this kind of sh1t as an investment...Maybe thats why I dont really care for girls my age anymore, they dont appreciate sh1t...Thats why I keep sh1t really simple with them...If I go to a club and I meet a chick and I smash a couple of times, it doesnt really matter cause I didnt put anything into it...But if I have to go and talk to them and take them out, nah man Im not gonna even do that...Id rather just mess with older women now...They appreciate things more, especially sex and whatnot, and they are more likely to buy you sh1t, and they treat you better, which is a better investment...I wouldnt mind being a little nice to an older chick if shes gonna treat me well...

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread feels feels like it's degenerating. PS made a good post about selectively marketing to females who dig your style and feel your flow.

But obviously, there will be plenty of "neutral" situations as well, where you should be approaching women even when you're not in your ideal environment.

But I hope no one is trying to be a DJ by watching rap videos and pretending he and his friends are 50 cent and G Unit. Come on, GET REAL. All that shyt is a carefully spun image used to sell everything from CDs to clothing. It's like trying to be a DJ by watching Fox Television.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have been trying to hi-jack a few other threads into talking about this very subject. What a relief to see it finally being addressed on this forum.

disciple your post is exactly what i have been thinking.

the game has changed.

i have been asking how do you guys counter the b*tches who are brainwashed by the top 40 , movies , tv and the media into thinking Usher is going to turn up at some point in their lives and throw their ho a$$ in a Bentley / Benz and take them shopping for what they need ?

i am going to go find where i posted all my other questions. brb.

grrr.... now i can't find the damn posts lol !

ok what i am trying to say is i know to get the b*tches you gotta have your game right but b*tches today are brainwashed and they minds up in the clouds and it is very hard to beat an idea.

cool found my posts i will copy and paste onto this thread.

To you pimps who been posting on this thread could you please help me with some answers.

thanking you in advance

Lost In Translation

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RAP music is the last great bastion of manhood we have left in this world as the feminists try and enslave our species

i am not talking about gangsta rap

i mean something like this :

Ice Cube – Can You Bounce - Lyrics

I'm a show you what it's all about, trick!
Shake yo' ass till your curls fall out, b*tch!
Don't pretend you can live without, d*ck!
Come with me ain't no doubt that i'm, rich!
Whatchoo goan do in the early 'morn
When the lights come on, and your drink is gone
Do you think you grown
Think we convone (?)
It's a party at my house i got drinks at home
Get to undressin', pull out the lethal weapon
Look you in the eye and i aks you one question

telling the TRUTH about women and what they want, how they think, how they try to bring us down and make us AFC.

they all RAP about who they going to shoot, none of them shoot anyone or else they would get arrested and be in jail. so i don't judge them on how hard they are cause they all the same.

MUSIC PROGRAMS YOUR MIND

i don't listen to all rap / hip hop / r&b

just the stuff thats got the message i want, alot of it will get you in the wrong frame of mind, unless you about to run in on some of your enemy's and you wanna get pumped up ( 2pac hit em up )

50 Cent P.I.M.P **" a b*tch can't get a dollar out of me"**
D12 B*tches
Ice Cube - Varied
Dr Dre - Varied
Big Pun - Still Not A Player
Xibitz - Varied
Snoop - Varied
Ma$e - Varied
Notorius B.I.G - Hypnotise
2 pac - Varied
and a whole heap of others

now we have a problem, we got this semi AFC r&b coming into mainstream.

you guys gotta realise how fu**ing BRAINWASHED most b*tches are by the TOP 40 songs on the radio. they know all the words. they know all the moves.

what message are these artists telling the girls ?

i will buy you a car if you my girl, what you doing with him ? i got money come be with me, etc etc etc...

they are fu**ing up the program, and it's creating a vaccum effect.

the other rap / hip-hop / r&b artists look at the $$$$ these songs are making AND THEN THEY MAKE ONE.

they are selling out. promising the girls the world. now these b*tches are all walking around thinking Usher is going to turn up ANYTIME and throw their HO a$$ in his BENTLEY/BENZ.

“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “

they making it harder for us real pimps who are out there using the skills that God gave to all men.

i am holding back the tide with my game but damn it's getting harder, the world is becoming more AFC friendly each day, i am so glad i found sosuave, i am now formulating a plan to take my pimping to the next level.

I wish you all the best with taking your game to the next level too.

SEE YA THERE ;)

Lost In Translation

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pimps listen to him break down the game of pimping in his old songs

yeah i am doing this alot more lately. breaking down different rappers pimp games.

pimps have you noticed the change in main stream rap / hip hop / r&b towards AFC traits

eg. buy b*tches everything they want

he don't treat you right come cry on my shoulder sorta $hit

i am seeing an effect on the minds of b*tches over here in Australia based on these changes. they all seriously expect some guy to turn up in a benz/bentley and buy em what they want.

they can't cook , they can't sow , they can't clean

they THINK all they have to do is be good in bed and they can sit on their a$$e$ and some rich dude will pamper them.

thats what alot of main stream rap videos are showing these days.

most of them are $hit in bed lol but they are devoloping their prostituion mentality to the fullest.

their A$$ = CA$H

what are you using to counter this ?

Lost In Translation

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah but pimps how do you think this can be countered ?

american culture is a huge influence on my country

these b*tches are seriously acting up and thinking Usher is going to turn up in a Bentley and snatch their HO a$$ off tha street

their mindset is changing i can see it ( street hoe$ )

once upon a time you could pimp from any car these days

where i live unless you drive a Nissan Skyline , Toyota Supra or something like that they try and diss you.

i keep my game as tight as i can with the funds that i have got but damn ! these b*tches think they are fu**ing cinderalla and some PRINCE is going to roll up and take them away to a castle in the clouds !

i know it's not about cars, it's about spittin' game that makes a DJ

but how hard it's getting when they can have some AFC guy BUY them $hit....

i am beginning to go off on a tangent so i will stop here.

to quote my other post on this thread :

they making it harder for us real pimps who are out there using the skills that God gave to all men.

i am holding back the tide with my game but damn it's getting harder, the world is becoming more AFC friendly each day, i am so glad i found sosuave, i am now formulating a plan to take my pimping to the next level.

I wish you all the best with taking your game to the next level too.

SEE YA THERE ;)

surely we can all see the game changing ?

what are you guys all doing about it ? the " cinderella syndrome "

I NEED ADVICE lol

Lost In Translation

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player_Supreme sorry we hi-jacked your thread.

in 2 days you only had 3 replys until these pimps started posting.

just goes to show with almost 200 views and no one posted about your original great post that your $hit is on another level.

i think we need a pimp forum on sosuave.

somehwere where we can post and not get flamed or IGNORED for telling it how it is.

have a sticky at the top of the forum reading AFC please read before posting THAT MEANS YOU B*TCH ! lol

Any AFC who posts on this PIMP forum can expect LIT to come to their house knock them the fu** out with a baseball bat, tea bag em and then break their backstreet boys/britney spears cd collection.

or something like that..... :D

Lost In Translation

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VOTE for a PIMP forum here :

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59758

Lost In Translation

Seizing The Day

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is good advice. I've often said that the biggest kokblocker is self-imposed lack of opportunity.

Don't fish in a dried up lake!

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I like this forum. There is some good sh!t being posted here.

I'll have to second what everyone in this thread has posted. I'm not anywhere near the level of game that most of you are at and I'm not going to front like I am but even I've noticed some trends going on in modern society that I find disconcerting. This needs to be put to a swift end asap.

1. Drooling all over a chick just because she has some bolted on t!ts, tan, lower back tatoo, low rise jeans, etc. OK, she's just a female who went through a lot of work and spent a whole lot of money on plastic surgeons and tanning salons. Big effing deal. Where I live, in Orange County, this is completely out of control and so many guys act like these women are god's gift to the universe and surprise, women are swoleheaded now. Maybe there's a connection here, but what the f*ck do I know, I'm just a recovering AFC. Guys need to cut this out. She's a human, not a goddess, and any female that would go through extremes such as plastic surgery to improve their looks has some serious insecurity issues that someone with just a hint of game can easily exploit if they choose.

2. The Captain-Save-a-Hoe mentality. For those who don't know, this refers to an E40 song from '94 making fun of guys who try to rescue a hoe by certain means. Unfortunately, this is a phenomenon that seems to be getting worse over the years. First off, hoes don't want to be saved, they're making money. I have female friends who golddig and run game on guys for attention, gifts, free drinks, cash etc so I've seen it first hand, and I've seen these chumps get played over and over as I shake my head in disbelief. Trying to keep a hoe by spending your cash is an exercise in futility. "You can't make a hoe a housewife".

3. Trying to solve all her problems. This is related to the previous Captain-Save-a-Hoe mentality. This is where guys befriend women, listen to her problems, and try to help her with her problems, hoping she will she will see what a great guy he is and fall madly in love with him. It amazes me how so many guys are brainwashed by Hugh Grant-Meg Ryan movies. Disgusting. The sad thing is, I've done this in the past.

These types of events are stuff that my friends and I discuss amongst ourselves all the time. These guys are better with women than I am and I'm learning from them, plus I now see things from their perspective, and it's like a veil is lifted in front of your eyes. It's like seeing the world in black and white your whole life and can now see color. Men need to reclaim their masculinity.

Now back to the originally scheduled programming.

I think there's some truth to what Player_Supreme is saying. In my personal experience, the amount of pull I have on a given night has more to do with my frame of mind than it does with location. Generally of course, I avoid rock&roll type spots because I'm not into that. I do real well in mixed environments, women seem to respond to me better in those type of places. It makes sense to stick to those places, from my perspective.

Being a black guy having grown up and currently living in the predominantly white, suburban Orange County, there have been challenges as far as meeting women, but at times it has come to my advantage here and there. One thing I've noticed is that if I travel or if I make a drive up to Long Beach or LA, I get more love out there than I do where I live. Also, women who visit from out of town show me way more love, whether they're from out of state or from out of the country.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo, if you don't really have your game tight nowadays, these b*tches will eat a muthaf*cka alive. All these Captain-Save-A-Ho f*ckers have gotten these hoes thinking that their p*ssy is made of gold, or f*ck that, Platinum. I'm telling yall, when I started to see ugly, repulsive looking chicks start to walk around like they were the new cover model for Victoria Secret, I knew sh*t was changing and not for the better. Mickey Royal (author of the PIMP GAME: An Instructional Guide) was right when he said that true pimps/players were needed because hoes and these trick a$$ muthaf*ckas have turned the game upside down and have elevated the status of the ho. It's pimps up, hoes down but now you cats that worship the ho. Its disgusting.
On another note, this whole everybody thinks he's a gangster sh*t has gotten to the point of being ridiculous. I've seen cats that I know used to get punked or robbed by real gangster cats all the time but now they walk around like they're the hardest muthaf*ckas in creation. I think about 95% of these so-called gangsters and tough guys are nothing but faggots because most of em, if they don't have like 20 cats with em, they wouldn't even dream of starting anything with anybody. Alone, they're nothing but las chochas grandes (big p*ssies in Spanish).