Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Entitlement

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gents,
I am seriously thinking Roosh is right. Most American women are so entitlement minded it blows.
I've had 2 prospects in the last 2 days go cold due to the following:
1. I laughed at prospect 1 since she admitted kicking her cat for grabbing at her legs from under the bed.
2. Another chick thought I was a jerk since I laughed at her term "efficient dating" regarding match.com.

What I'm getting at is I repeatedly see women that cannot take any criticism even when its done in jest. Its as if I'm supposed to be a self deprecating fool (which I never do), but woe to the man that calls a woman on her quirks.

Other than playing a game and pump and dumping these 2 I couldn't see it going any farther. I refused to play the game they wanted, and am paying for it. When I called each of them on their silliness I got 100% cold treatment. I know it was a frame grab, and since I had little invested other than coffee, I waved off. They have seriously been brainwashed into thinking that their Pu$$y is on a pedestal. Both are single moms, both are career chicks.

Thinking of moving to the Ukraine....

KC

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear KC,
The fact that these Girls take themselves so seriously,lies fairly and squarely at the feet of us Men!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
real talk

Knight's Cross said:
What I'm getting at is I repeatedly see women that cannot take any criticism even when its done in jest. Its as if I'm supposed to be a self deprecating fool (which I never do), but woe to the man that calls a woman on her quirks.

Other than playing a game and pump and dumping these 2 I couldn't see it going any farther. I refused to play the game they wanted, and am paying for it. When I called each of them on their silliness I got 100% cold treatment. I know it was a frame grab, and since I had little invested other than coffee, I waved off. They have seriously been brainwashed into thinking that their Pu$$y is on a pedestal. Both are single moms, both are career chicks.

Thinking of moving to the Ukraine....

KC
My first question is did you bang both of them? because SM if you don't have kids are only for PumpNdump or "Soft" plates at best

A lot of women have the "Do as I say, not as I do" mentality. If you're dating younger women it's even worse(which I prefer, but if you can get a good one you can "train" her)

I blame it on two things

1. The Parents--It's starts in the home and how you're raised if you're enabling your daughter and calling her "Princess" and letting her have an Iphone at age 10 (I've seen this who da phuck needs a Iphone at 10 years old) then entitlment starts at a young age

2. Feminism/society-self explanatory

The Solution

Simple you either pay the game with these women (and they usually tend to be hot the ugly ones get laughed at) or you focus on being the best DJ possible so that these women will choose you. It's something Pook use to mention all the time that once you get to a certain level of game the tide turns. This is my sole purpose of still being here....to become the coveted prize

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, on a scale of 1-10, how much were you really in to them?

You know you're laughing at your prospects and complaining when they go cold. Its kind of pure cause and effect here. I ask how much you were in to them because it seems like you just don't really care. If you don't you need to upgrade the girls you're going after.

If you were trying to be cokcy/funny, you might need to recalibrate that.

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gents,
Great feedback.
Scrouds, I was definitely being ****y funny. I've noticed that some women are so proud, feminist, tough bit$H shell they can't take any joking about themselves. As far as tuning, I've used the same level with other chicks and had no problem. The laid back type rolls with the punches. These 2 just went absolute cold with any joking.
Which saves me the trouble of any more effort. I'd say each was a 7-8 on the looks scale. The attitude scale they were 2's.
Again, didn't waste a lot of time, but 2 in a row wasn't much fun. I had stayed away from the single mom scene for a long time. Going back to women with no kids again.
KC

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knight's Cross said:
I've had 2 prospects in the last 2 days go cold due to the following:
1. I laughed at prospect 1 since she admitted kicking her cat for grabbing at her legs from under the bed.
2. Another chick thought I was a jerk since I laughed at her term "efficient dating" regarding match.com.
This has nothing to do with entitlement. You can't just do whatever you want to a new woman in your life if you haven't built any kind of a connection with her. You have to create value in the actual relationship before you can get away with stuff. If you try to get away with stuff too early, she'll completely write you off because it's more in her interest to find a new guy than to stay with someone who's an uninteresting a55hole.

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Des,
I agree that you need to build rapport. I saw momentum building. What puzzled me was that I really didn't perceive that I was being harsh. I merely laughed at some comments that these women made. Called them on their quirks. Again, to me if someone can't laugh at their own quirks, it's a flaw. Entitlement may be the wrong word. Perhaps too serious is more the point.
KC

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There can be a really thin line between being playful and being offensive. It's something that you really need to calibrate. Some things you can get away with after a certain amount of time passes, and some things you can get away with in a certain context. If it could be potentially offensive, you need to add humor or obvious body language to it so she knows that you're not being serious.

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Des,
I thought it was in humor. In both cases we had been laughing and sharing. I'll keep it in mind that its a fine line. My whole point is that I see that some women are so serious that the line is really easily crossed. While others just seem to roll easier. Its as if the line has shifted with a lot of American women. They just cannot take anything more than a light and I do mean light bit of kidding. That's what I meant regarding entitled. The you go girl brainwash has made them believe their own BS.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knight's Cross said:
Gents,
Great feedback.
Scrouds, I was definitely being ****y funny. I've noticed that some women are so proud, feminist, tough bit$H shell they can't take any joking about themselves. As far as tuning, I've used the same level with other chicks and had no problem. The laid back type rolls with the punches. These 2 just went absolute cold with any joking.
Which saves me the trouble of any more effort. I'd say each was a 7-8 on the looks scale. The attitude scale they were 2's.
Again, didn't waste a lot of time, but 2 in a row wasn't much fun. I had stayed away from the single mom scene for a long time. Going back to women with no kids again.
KC

Okay, well its not ****y/funny. You're plain just up and laughing at them. That will do you no favors with the ladies, even the ones that "roll with the punches"

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scrouds,
Yeah I guess these 2 women didn't see it that way. They took laughing at a quirk as laughing at them. Again, it was cool for them to laugh at my funny stories, but when it turned towards them they got defensive.
I'm done defending this.
Thanks Des, Scar, and Solomon. Appreciate the feedback.
KC

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey KC, I like what you've written on the old BPD threads here.

Maybe I'm in the minority on this one, but I don't think you need to be walking on eggshells or censoring yourself to a couple of career girls/single mothers who clearly take themselves wayyyyyy too seriously, but some first meeting judiciousness could be a good thing especially when you don't know how sensitive these women will be. But even if they did go cold for the reasons you suspect, do you really want to be involved with women THIS serious? Every woman I'm with I give a hard time too constantly. If she can't playfully laugh it off and bust on me back, not going to be a good fit.

Being yourself is also important, especially when any sh!t tests start coming, and it sounds like you were being genuine. Good riddance brother! They weren't for you. Can you take away anything from this that will help you improve as a man? If so, do it, if not, single mothers + career girls = no thanks.

Building rapport is important, but it should never be at the expense of being true to yourself or simply to kiss her a$$ thinking it will get you places. I think you were being genuine, and these women walked, it's going to happen especially with online dating when women have 10 other prospects lined up at any given time. Woman kicking her cat for playing with her? Sounds like a psycho to me. I have a cat, she would have been disqualified, no questions asked.

Where I do disagree is with the online dating thing. I think OD is a huge waste of time for the majority of men, but not all, and I've personally always done way better in person. What will get me disqualified on an OD site will usually be overlooked and better compensated for by other qualities in person i.e. not being 6'+.

Regarding entitlement...yes, most women in the US have bloated senses of entitlement, even the fatties. And Scaramouche was dead on...it falls squarely at the feet of men who are their great enablers.

TLDR: These women clearly took themselves way too seriously. It helps to exercise some judiciousness on the first few dates until rapport is built, but never at the expense of being disloyal to yourself or to your values. If you can use this to make yourself a better man, do it. Kicking cats is never cool, you should have got up and left. Online dating sucks.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knight's Cross said:
Scrouds,
Yeah I guess these 2 women didn't see it that way. They took laughing at a quirk as laughing at them. Again, it was cool for them to laugh at my funny stories, but when it turned towards them they got defensive.
I'm done defending this.
Thanks Des, Scar, and Solomon. Appreciate the feedback.
KC
No need to defend anything, just saying what I think based on what I read and how I read into the scenario. I could be wrong, I wasn't there. I would hope you're willing to value outside opinion, even one that runs contrary to the collective opinion of other posters in this thread. I don't think you intentionally laughed at them, but I offer my opinion because its perception that matters, not intent.

I think a better approach would yield better outcomes. And I believe in training myself to achieve better outcomes to let me decide. Things that come to mind are "oh that poor cat" or either one's stated behavior being "cute".

Personally, I'm on here and have been on here to improve myself. I like to use situations like this to figure out what-if scenarios to think about how one can become a better self.

You seem to want to defend your actions rather then being open to other viewpoints. I would hope you treat this as a situation to possibly learn from and not an echo chamber to confirm what you already believe. Its as easy to say "next" here as it is to close the barn door after the horse already left.

I know you posted to rant, not for advice, so I hope you pardon the intrusion.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
single mom, career chick= twits.
especially if they are in charge of something.

women like this tend to have a group-entitlement club that cannot be dealt with reasonably, unless you are a Super Special Man (ie. 6'5" or more, super bod and style, 100K+ job, big-time respect in the community, etc.)