Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Entitlement

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I had another Type A pursue me. She asked me out first back on saturday, same day date. I gave her my e-mail addy. I had plans and countered with tuesday after work for drinks, she gave me her cel. I didn't call to confirm, etc. So today rolls around. I leave work, go to said swank place for a drink 15 minutes roll by....no chick. I call her. She states, blah blah blah, I can't make it....blah blah blah I didn't have your #...She acts distracted and says she'll call me back...I say cool and tell her goodbye. Delete #.
Now, what Type A business woman doesn't have e-mail access on her iPhone, Droid, Blackberry, etc? Or couldnt call the place we were to meet at and leave a message.

It's a #'s game isn't it. Moral of the story. When they pull this crap, be willing to walk IMMEDIATELY and NEVER take their calls. I'm convinced that if enough guys sent a STRONG enough message regarding this crappy behavior we wouldn't see it occur as much. Unfortunately once the behavior is established it's probably too late, as well there aren't enough fathers raising their sons to be MEN.

KC

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how it goes... The solution is to stop caring, and keep confirming to yourself that YOU ARE THE PRIZE.

Funny thing is, I recently found a girl who DOESN'T give me any sh!t like this whatsoever (lucky me!), and I'm still not happy :crazy:

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm doing my best to stamp down on such flakey behaviour, and have influenced my mates to do the same. Small in number, but growing.

Die Hard said:
Funny thing is, I recently found a girl who DOESN'T give me any sh!t like this whatsoever (lucky me!), and I'm still not happy :crazy:
See the jophil's quote in my signature. You need to find the other 70% yourself. She can't give you that, even if she's the best woman in 3.5 billions.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
See the jophil's quote in my signature. You need to find the other 70% yourself. She can't give you that, even if she's the best woman in 3.5 billions.
True that...

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Brothers,
Yeah she called about 2.5 hours after date. I didn't answer, deleted VM. I heard a good guideline once,"One person, one chance, one lifetime". Sure is there a slim chance she just had a bad day, absolutley. There's even a chance I'm ejecting a perfectly sane chick too early. There however is a MUCH higher chance that I'm ejecting a entitled bit$h right off the start. I'll take those odds. They seem alot better to me. Nope, normal sane people are willing to give you the courtesy of calling and canceling.
Look at it this way, when they show their cards this early they are doing you a favor.
KC

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knight's Cross said:
Yeah she called about 2.5 hours after date. I didn't answer, deleted VM. Look at it this way, when they show their cards this early they are doing you a favor.
KC
Absolutely! Knight, think about a job interview.

You invited her to a specifc hour, you´re the the interviwer. In a business setting, what happens if an interviewee arrives too late, or flakes and call later, or simply doesn´t even call?? They´re automatically nexted, right?? What kind of company would accept this sort of treatment (flakey people)?? If a company accepted it, you would think this business is either desperate or troubled.

Of course sh!t happens, and sometimes you have to reschedule the date ("interview") but most of the times, the flake its due to disrespect from the other person (lack of interest), you´re not really that important to her.

I had a big prospect (client of mine) who started well, but for some reason, he started with some serious sh!t. Not calling before, leaving me waiting for him and not showing up. As he was the owner of a company, and rich, he thought I would put up with that behavior. I simply stopped doing business with him, later he still called me to resume the business, I never answered him back and deleted his cell number. With business I think most men would do this not thinking twice, but why with women, men rationalize and stay in this pointless loop?? Because they don´t have options or have some problem!! That client, I left becasue I knew I could find other ones, it was just a matter of time, and I was right!

*I don´t want to talk about the kind of business I do. ; )

Read their actions and forget their words, it usually never fails! :trouble:

Last edited:

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not trying to be negative...but really it doesn't matter if you nexted her, there is another waiting for her to return his call. You are an after thought...hell she probably thinks ill of you right now.

There is no reason for her to think she missed out on a good guy like you knight Cross because she doesn't KNOW you to be a decent guy.

get me? i understand how you feel though I would have done the same thing...

but in this day and age is teaching her a "lesson" like that really working?

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
see. most of the women dont deserve our time. oh sorry let me rephrase that.

MOST WOMEN WE PICK UP AREN'T WORTH OUR TIME.

this summer i have met at least 4 chicks. sure we make out, have sex and chill out. but none of them have any substance to my liking (one man's trash is another man's treasure) or that are worth a LTR.

It is a numbers game and eventually we will meet someone who does fit out criteria.

I say keep plugging away. you must swim through the bullsh!t to get to the promised land.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knight's Cross said:
Ok so I had another Type A pursue me. She asked me out first back on saturday, same day date. I gave her my e-mail addy. I had plans and countered with tuesday after work for drinks, she gave me her cel.
Rookie Mistake, even a NOOB knows better OP always call to confirm always, even in this day and age of text always confirm. I know you send her an email but to these women it doesn't mean shyt. I would never confirm with a email myself I always call its basic ****

The onus is on you OP not surprised that the Slore flaked on ya

NEXT!

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with Solomon on this one. When I do manage to catch a quick date with someone i'm not really talking to. I prolly would not call them until time to confirm. Then I would use that call to feel her out, see what she likes, talk about the evening. I dunno but a confirmation call has purpose and direction so you are more likely to get good communication going. Rather than a cheesy call just to chat with someone you don't really know "oh hi, wutcha thinking about?" Gives you a chance to get her excited about the night (and you) so you can just take her out and get to all the fun stuff quicker. Ask her what she drinks, so now you go to the bar and just order what she likes. Makes her feel more familiar with you, shows her you remembered what she likes. Maybe during that call you can pick a better place to go to if you discover she loves seafood for example. Heck maybe during that call you can figure out you really don't even want to waste the time on this girl and flake out yourself! ha! At any rate I find it odd not to talk to someone all day then expect them to meet you somewhere. After all, this isnt a job interview ya know. She doesnt NEED this. It's a date, and the purpose is to maybe start to like each other. That confirmation call can be used to demonstrate some concern over her. Make sure she knows how to get there, maybe she needs you to pick her up? Coordinate what your wearing (casual night? dancing? expensive dinner? dinner with feet in the sand?) Maybe she would rather just go to your house and bang all night? Maybe you're filthy rich and work out twice a day and dont even need this crap? Me? If shes worth my attention, shes worth trying for.

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon and SgtS,
Nope calling to confirm? WTF? That just lowers my position. The one sure indicator of a womans IL is her showing up when you've set up a date. Not to mention that when she called me the second night after, she again used the wrong name. Come on, if she didn't look back at her e-mail and realize what my name was this chick is not worth my time.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knight's Cross said:
Solomon and SgtS,
Nope calling to confirm? WTF? That just lowers my position. The one sure indicator of a womans IL is her showing up when you've set up a date. Not to mention that when she called me the second night after, she again used the wrong name. Come on, if she didn't look back at her e-mail and realize what my name was this chick is not worth my time.
Lowers your position? What the hell

AWWW your running that Anti-Dump Circa 2000 game, good luck with that IL stuff, ask anyone who has experience, IL doesn't mean shyt. A girl can show high IL and all that crap and next day she won't pick her phone, nor will you ever hear from her again. IL doesn't mean shyt and is highly overrated.

Good luck with emailing flakey broads in the future mate.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, Knight. It does lower your position. And IL does mean something, you just need to read it well, Solomon. I mean, what you interpret as high IL, someone else might interpret as medium IL etc. Anyhow, even if a girl shows me a decent amount of IL, I can often still "feel" when she's gonna flake on me.

And what's wrong with Anti-Dump? Actually, spare me your explanation, lol. It would probably become a 10 page discussion. But seriously, I think you're being kinda naive thinking that running your game in accordance with AD's views means you're running "outdated" game.

Knight: You did nothing wrong. Onto the next plate!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
I agree, Knight. It does lower your position. And IL does mean something, you just need to read it well, Solomon. I mean, what you interpret as high IL, someone else might interpret as medium IL etc. Anyhow, even if a girl shows me a decent amount of IL, I can often still "feel" when she's gonna flake on me.
Initial Interest matters of course, but IL is subjective to each women I had women who made out with me, grabbed my cvck on the dance floor and I never saw them again. Then I've had women who didn't show any interest at all and thought I had a "weak" number closed and I smashed them. If IL was conclusive then flaking would be more predictable but its not now is it? How many threads have you seen titled like "She was into me then she flaked what happened?" you see it all the time. IF a chick is gonna flake there subtle hints sure, the biggest one being breaking rapport but even the most interested women can flake. I had a chick flake on me while she was 5 minutes away from my house, and she was begging me to go out, the whole night. Alas I guess she thought another better option came up
And what's wrong with Anti-Dump? Actually, spare me your explanation, lol. It would probably become a 10 page discussion. But seriously, I think you're being kinda naive thinking that running your game in accordance with AD's views means you're running "outdated" game.

Knight: You did nothing wrong. Onto the next plate!
and this is whats wrong with AD/DL (Doc Love)

The major problem I had with AD/DL is that they focus so much on testing a woman's interest level. Testing a woman's interest is fine but it eventually begs the question "what the hell is her interest in you supposed to be based on?" Being ready to MARRY someone at first sight of them is a GUY thing. Chicks aren't like that, so it's not reasonable to expect a chick to have what AD/DL call high interest level in you based on having seem you for the first time. Therefore, I think guys should be more focus on CREATING interest than on TESTING it at the early stages. Being a challenge is a somewhat good thing for newbies to be told but DL tried to parlay that one piece of advice into a career.
You guys can give OP props but a 5 minute phone call is more powerful then a 2 minute typed email. I don't confirm women dates via "email" its a buffer just like texting. I rather call hear a voice I can gauge more then an email

Just my thoughts

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I probably would have made sure she had my phone number to start, then not confirmed either, make them do that by being quiet about the whole thing. That gives HER the onus of anxiety over whether or not I even meant it when I asked her out. Whenever I've done it, she has called and did what I wanted on the date (showed interest, compliments to me etc. etc.). The one calling to confirm DOES have less hand.... It doesn't make sense in real life but in early dating it's pretty true.

Make a strong first impression, make her want you, set plans and BACK THE F*CK OFF. She'll prob call you last minute to make sure your coming and BOOM you have hand "Don't worry sweety, dress pretty for me" "heehee, okayyyyy"

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree that phone call > email. But OP didn't confirm through email, did he? I thought he didn't confirm at all.

That quoted comment on AD gives food for thought...

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knight's Cross, you're an old guy trying to date in a young messed up world lol

This calling to confirm BS is a very new thing, which came about because of desperate betas giving entitled women way too much, making them celebrities in their own social circle. As a result, they behave like ones. If you were a celeb and the riff raff want to meet up with you, you'd want this "call to confirm" crap just to show how little you care and how you are doing them a favour, right?

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Or better, adopt it and use it for yourself.

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of the Call to confirm discussion: She twice in VM's called me the wrong first name. I mean WTF? If she does'nt pay enough attention to the 2 e-mails I ended with my first name F her.
Guys, the bottom line is use what works for you. Me, I gauge IL by a date showing up when and where we have date plans. If they don't show, it's a no-brainer for me. If you want to call to confirm, go right ahead. I'll stick to my game, Solomon you stick to yours.
KC

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you wont be seeing threads like this from me in the future

Knight's Cross said:
Regardless of the Call to confirm discussion: She twice in VM's called me the wrong first name. I mean WTF? If she does'nt pay enough attention to the 2 e-mails I ended with my first name F her.
Guys, the bottom line is use what works for you. Me, I gauge IL by a date showing up when and where we have date plans. If they don't show, it's a no-brainer for me. If you want to call to confirm, go right ahead. I'll stick to my game, Solomon you stick to yours.
KC
No doubt her calling you by the wrong name is a red flag and definitely a sign of low interest

I'll "stick to my game" it works can't say the same for yours though sir

:D

Good day!!!