Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Entirely unsexual

OneNine

Reaction score
Recently, I seem to have changed something about my personality, because the amount of friends who are girls I have have skyrocketed, with them saying regularly they love me, that I'm very funny, and etc. For a while last year I tried reading lots of seduction stuff on the internet - tried getting into it all, tried to incorporate it into my life, but nothing really happened with that. I was too unconfident. Now I'm being told by my male friends that some of my female friends have said they though i was quite confident in that they thought I talked to them the same way I'd talk to guys. None of this has come about consciously - but my personality seems to have changed nonetheless.

And now that I seem to be able to present myself better - that I've become funnier and more likeable - I don't know what to do when I find I like someone or am attracted to someone. My eighteenth birthday is coming up in a month and its got me thinking that I've never had a girlfriend, never kissed a girl, never had sex... etc. Not only this but I've realised that the personality I have now that girls seem to like it entirely unsexual - as in, if I wanted to ask out a girl, I couldn't do it as the confident funny me I am now. I'd have to switch into a completely insecure and weird little boy who'd say it out of the blue with no build up whatsoever. I like who I am now - but I'd like to be able to reconcile my desires with who I am, if that makes any sense. Because right now, the positive effects of having all these girls saying they love me or that I'm funny is turning negative - I'm thinking to myself that its all as a friend, and that's great, but why can't I be the same and be attractive at the same time?

If it sounds like I'm whining then apologies. It's just my thoughts over the last few days, and I was wondering whether anyone had any comment.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wait so you've never asked one of these girls out who said they love you? your a fool, grow some balls. how will you know if you dont ever put yourself out their.

SamRi72

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in the exact same boat as you a month ago (annd I am exactly like you, one month from 18 no kiss, but I've had one GF though it didn't last long) here's what I did.
1. Started using Kino- Chicks almost instantly started acting more sexual and less high strung around me.
2. I am trying to be more ****y as I originally was only funny and girls were like "I like you a lot but let's just be friends". I'm beginning to sound more Jerkish though, but it's working.
3. I no longer do the high school "like" system- never put a woman on the pedestal. Focus on yourself, and flirt with many girls. This makes you a challenge and gives you a much wider spectrum of options. It also prevents desperation.

I did all of this two weeks ago and I've seen amazing changes:
I can flirt with 8's constantly without fear though 10's still intimidate me (I did make a 10 laugh though :woo: )
I have a lot of girls who constantly think about me and act more open towards me.
My street rep has never been better.

For years, I was the nice guy who everybody liked as a friend. I'm doing my best not to become a jerk, but instead a good man. Now, all I have to do is decide what I want and it's mine. It may seem like you have to move a mountain, but once you start with one girl, you're confidence really starts going up. The more girls the better as loss will start losing importance and the gain will be amazing. Confidence is nothing unless you have the courage to use it! Be strong mighty DJ in training. The journey may seem perilous, but the spoils are beyond your wildest dreams.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean, Sam...At some point it becomes hard to not go too far and become a jerk because of the C+F, attitude, etc.

Jack-Torrance

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have MAJOR problems with the borderline of C+F and Jerk...

So many girls I have screwed my chances with because of it...