Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Entice a girls mind before you try to get into her pants

KevinRyman22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys wish they can get laid quickly. The reality is, most girls are not stupid and many girls you meet are not skanks. and if they are, they are not skanks for you.. they are skanks for Tyrone, Chad, and Juan who sells weed and pills and owns illegal handguns.

A girl needs to know a few things to even consider you raiding her panties:
1) you are not a creep
2) she can trust u and that u wont hurt her feelings or cause her pain or problems
3) that you have a good personality/and are charming

The raelity is most of the guys who get laid have these qualities:
1) not looking or showing any signs of being thirsty for sex
2) easy going, doesnt get upset or emotional over random things
3) easy to talk to, funny, can take jokes, etc
4) has a unique personality. <--this one is one of the biggest these days

Being Average is any guys worse enemy. Have a unique haircut, even if its not original. Dress with your style, evne if its not original,

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately for the majority of men it is new , they don't get it
Yes, how weird is that, especially on a forum where guys claimed to have 'cracked the code' and still don't understand how to woo women?

TheProspect

Reaction score
Will you tell us something new?
Yes, how weird is that, especially on a forum where guys claimed to have 'cracked the code' and still don't understand how to woo women?
This forum is full of members with varying levels of experience, ranging from multiple decades of applying these concepts to complete novices who are being introduced to these concepts for the very first time.

This thread could be one of the very first threads someone reads, with concepts and ideas that are entirely new to them.

Additionally, the thread can also serve as a reminder that restates, adds to, and reinforces concepts that some members already are familiar with.

Your contribution to this thread could have been suitably left at:

Penetrate their minds before you penetrate their bodies.

To the more experienced members:
Let's set a less condescending tone for the inexperienced members and readership of the forum. Doing otherwise benefits nobody.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this forum is very very old , members have come and gone and the dating environment has changed a lot

Most that come here now are complete rookies or maybe fresh out of divorce / long term relationship

Its just become a site where men chat about their troubles with women more than actually getting women

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately for the majority of men it is new , they don't get it
Hi Bingo,
" Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul and I'm yours forever." M.D Waters.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
" Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul and I'm yours forever." M.D Waters.
That’s ok MD Waters. You are 47, men don’t want your mind, body, or soul.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s ok MD Waters. You are 47, men don’t want your mind, body, or soul.
Hi Bad Boy,
Take care young Man you talk of the Woman I love!

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this forum is very very old , members have come and gone and the dating environment has changed a lot

Most that come here now are complete rookies or maybe fresh out of divorce / long term relationship

Its just become a site where men chat about their troubles with women more than actually getting women
i agree its changed but how so? I want to hear your opinion.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree its changed but how so? I want to hear your opinion.
Men around the world have become softer , we stopped leading women and instead started pandering too them and worse Simping for puss

Women cannot lead society they dont have the emotional stability

But the average man is a joke like an actual laughing stock worrying about his computer games or his sport team or getting the latest hoodie from some brand that doesn't even know he exists

Females are primarily attracted to displays of raw power ,confidence, leadership and risk taking but because men don't really display these qualities anymore theres nothing really for her to get excited about

Most women dont really care if you go to the gym 4-5x a week and posting pics with your top off again doesn't do much for them because women aren't primarily driven by physical attraction which is why the demand for male prostitution is very very low

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being Average is any guys worse enemy. Have a unique haircut, even if its not original. Dress with your style, evne if its not original,
Well tbh (and more serious ha ha).

Your worst enemy is being a insecure thirsty little horny boy desperate for V and putting chicks on the pedestal. Women can sense it from miles a way (and they hate you for it) like a pack of wolves can detect their pray from very far distances.

Don't be that guy. ;)

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So penetrate her mind through the left ear or the right ear with your "meat hammer"?

Which is best, I'm really curious - the left or right ear? :whistle::devil:
Her mouth, until she gags. You'll know her mind then.