sup, this is the thing. Theres this babe ive known for about a year now, in alot of my classes, and we've became, yeah thats right friends!
I wasnt even botherd before, never gave it a 2nd thought, she was just a friend. but just recently ive relized how smokin hot she is(muturity i suppose =P) but wtf am i supposed to do? she already knows alot about me, and i know everything about her, so i cant get my game on and ****, if i tryed anything that a normal gal would melt over, shed just laugh. I talk to her alot on MSN/aim to, so if ya's have anything i can say thatll get her creamin in her pnats im up for suggestions. so cumon all you dj's and pimps out there, hit me back~!
oh, and did i mention shes smokin hot
I wasnt even botherd before, never gave it a 2nd thought, she was just a friend. but just recently ive relized how smokin hot she is(muturity i suppose =P) but wtf am i supposed to do? she already knows alot about me, and i know everything about her, so i cant get my game on and ****, if i tryed anything that a normal gal would melt over, shed just laugh. I talk to her alot on MSN/aim to, so if ya's have anything i can say thatll get her creamin in her pnats im up for suggestions. so cumon all you dj's and pimps out there, hit me back~!
oh, and did i mention shes smokin hot