Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Enough!!

Lateralus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have enough of those flaking, denying feministic b*tches. They just don't understand that they are on an endless road and that the perfect man does not exist. They don't even know what they want but pretend to be a high class girl with self value and self respect bla bla bla. Last week I fell in a trap. I wasted my time and effort to get this 'hard to get' girl and she denied me. I don't care to be denied... you can't have it all. But I regret the fact that I spend days chasing her, thinking about her, dreaming about having a good time with her... Damn. I'm not going to waste any more time on these creatures.

For the next months I want either bimbo's/sl*ts, or easy going girls that have no problem hanging out and have a good time together.

Like Barney Stinson says: Bimbos make me happy. Bimbos make me feel alive. Bimbos make me want to pretend to be a better man.

:rockon:

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly did she do that makes you think of her as a feminist?

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why you date multiple women so things like this won't bother you.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date enough and you'll be able to recognize the ones worth your time. The ones that aren't should be promptly set to the side. Yep you'll go with out more than not, but I think its worth it.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Yeah, dude...you wanted us to all ask...what happened?

BTW, most girls ARE flaky. It's just how they are. If I could find the exception to that, I'd probably marry her.

You have to learn to read them. They're not going to outright tell you that they're bored with their interaction with you. To them, that's "being polite". :p

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what the 2 strike rules is for Brah!

And like I said in another thread. If your ego takes a hit because a woman rejected or flaked on you then YOU AREN'T ASKING OUT A LOT OF WOMEN!

You only become desensitized to rejection/flakes through enough exposure to it and you only get enough exposure to it by asking out enough women.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
That's what the 2 strike rules is for Brah!

And like I said in another thread. If your ego takes a hit because a woman rejected or flaked on you then YOU AREN'T ASKING OUT A LOT OF WOMEN!

You only become desensitized to rejection/flakes through enough exposure to it and you only get enough exposure to it by asking out enough women.
^ Once again f28300 lays it down perfectly. Number's game and plates.

Also if you are at the point where you are getting rejected or flaked repeatedly by many many women then you have to ask yourself, what am I doing wrong? Is there anything I change or improve that will yield me better results?

FYI you do realize Barney Stinson is a caricature of the Don Juan and in addition he's 100% gay irl.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to your Dad... and don't take all this so seriously.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About this time last year the flaking/lateness was so bad I came up with some extremely rigid rules to deal with it - two strikes on roids. I don't regret it, it felt damn good to lay down the law from time to time, even if I wasn't drowning in plates. Of course, it was mostly ego driven, even if it was the best course of action.

I think it's fair to say I was lucky enough to have some plates just randomly build up and only then did my game start changing for the better. Now, I might go two to three weeks between seeing the same girl twice but I can usually hook up a date every week now, so I've stopped sweating every knock back and raincheck.

I used to be absolutely militant about a girl turning up no more than ten minutes late without calling/texting ahead. Now I tend to buy a magazine, grab something to eat or get a drink nearby - I really don't know if they're turning up on time or not!

And wouldn't you know it, getting day 2's seems effortless and holy cr@p, some of the girls are actually setting plans off their own back.

Yeah, you can't underestimate what those extra plates will do for your game. Begs the question, which comes first, plates or game?

Lateralus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I know guys, you are right.

I just get so damn frustrated with these women at times. Actually, this girl at least has put some effort in answering me.

I've been quite busy with women last weeks, but at this point I can say 80% just flaked. Even the fat ***** I kissed last weekend when I was drunk flaked me. Come on, stupid *****es... I'm a short, but good looking guy... smart, direct, witty. WTF?

The good thing is that I've overcome approach anxiety. Feels great, to be honest. But do I really have to approach 100 women and hope that I can maybe end up with one? Hmm...

Well, on the other hand it's getting kind of funny too, that I just don't give a **** about women rejecting me anymore. But not getting some results, and sitting alone again in my appartment with a boner is quite frustrating.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found that once my life was full of the things that I want and that I enjoy, the ones that matter the least, I don't miss at all.

Flakes and bitter women will happen.

So what?

Not a big deal.
It's when you stop caring as much that greater success comes your way. Don't get frustrated, just enjoy life and use the bad experiences and learn from them so that you can see the signs before it even happens.