Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Enough is enough, time for a change journal.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 3 day 5: So far, I have managed to go outside every single day this week instead of being at home sitting in front of the computer watching movies or doing other random crap in the past. I figure if I stay at home, I have zero chance of ever improving with women nor meeting women for that matter. At least if I go outside, I still have a chance even if its slim.

I have been going to the mall pretty much everyday this week as far, since I hitch a ride when my mother goes to work and she drops me off at the mall, which is near the subway station. Today I started to focus on and really work on my non-verbal cues and body language. I already consider my stature upright, but now I am imagining that there is a string or hook that is pulling my chest up. It feels very awkward walking around like that. I am also trying to imitate a model's walk, which I don't even know if I'm doing correctly. If any of you guys have any tutorials or videos on how to do this properly, feel free to comment and share. I also read that you should walk with your feet pointed forwards and should walk in a straight line and not try to move out of people's way. I almost ran in a few people today trying to do this in the mall. I've also been trying to make more eye contact with women, which seems to be alittle better now, however I still don't hold my gaze until they look away. I was also looking up styles to revamp my wardrobe while at the mall today. I went into several stores, but damn the price tags were outrageous. I'm going to need to get a part time job soon so that I can start purchasing these clothes. I figure about $1500 should be enough to revamp my entire wardrobe. I'm going to start taking pics of window displays of men's clothes on mannequins and posting them on my thread here to let you guys critique the styles. Let me know what you think of each style before I spend hundreds of dollars on clothes.

Now onto the party. It was a crapshoot. As expected, it was a fobfest. The majority of the people there were Koreans. I felt like I was in Korea or something. It also didn't help that the party was located in a lounge in Koreatown either. I knew no one there except the birthday guy, but he was way too busy greeting all the guests that were arriving to introduce me to anyone. I spoke to 4-5 people there. I noticed one of the asian girls there was checking me out, as soon as I came in and sat down. Maybe I'm over analysing this, but I watched her work her way around the table subtly so that she ended up sitting directly in front of me 30min to 1hr later versus her sitting all the way at the end of the table when I arrived. I guess its true that girls are experts at this ****. As soon as she did that, she started a conversation with me. I could tell she had some interest in me. I was after all the tallest and most muscular guy there compared to all the short and puny Asian guys. She seemed pretty into the conversation we had, but we got ****blocked several times. Anyways I wasn't really into her, she had the body of a 12 yr old and I'm not into Asian girls anymore since that incident from HS.
After spending 2.5hrs there, I took off. It was a pretty lame party.

As I was going home, I noticed a huge line up of people at my bus stop. I walked up to a women behind me, and asked her if this was the line for our bus and she replied yes. I then tried to continue the conversation and said "there sure is a lot of people", she didn't hear what I said so I stopped talking to her.

One more thing I would like to add, I did message the person organizing the dragon boat race and told them they have a new team member. I have yet to hear back from her, but at the very least I can now say I participated in a dragon boat race to people in the future.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 3 day 6: I took today off. I've been out every day this week, I decided to give myself the weekend off. I did however workout today. I really need to stop procrastinating and start working on my POF profile. I haven't touched that since I created it. I was thinking about hiring a professional photographer to take some photos of me. I look terrible in photos, and I think having a few great shots would really help increase my social value.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just scored myself an insane flight deal to vancouver. My parents were being *****y about it, saying I'm spending so much money, and I haven't even gone on my trip to NYC yet but now I want to go to vancouver. I asked them to come along and after being indecisive about it, now they want me to book 2 more tickets but there all gone now, too bad. My parents are also considering taking the whole family down to vietnam later in the summer. Looks like I'm going to be doing a whole lot of traveling this year lol. I went from not traveling anywhere for pretty much 2 decades to having 3 trips in one year. Two solo trips in 1 year Awesome! Now if only my luck with girls would greatly improve, I would be super happy :).

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thunder_god said:
Its in paperback and ebook format. You can buy it off of amazon or read it on the guys's website understandingrelationships.com.
nice, how is the book? what does it describe, talk about mostly?

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
nice, how is the book? what does it describe, talk about mostly?
The books pretty good. Most of the material is similar to what you read about here. You can read it for free on his website, when you sign up for his newsletter.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 3 day 7: Today I went out to purchase some lunch. As I walking around, I had a stare down with 2 chicks, only this time I did not look away, but they rather did instead. I hope I'm not coming off as creepy or angry when I'm doing the eye contact thing.

Also I was at 7/11 today trying a slice of their pizza, and the front desk girl, this African Canadian girl approaches me and asks me how's the pizza. I strike up a conversation with her about how crappy there pizza taste like, all the while she is trying to make it up to me by offering me a drink or snack. Conversation went okay, but I probably could have tried to make her feel a little better about their crappy pizza. I'm not into African Canadians so I didn't bother trying to keep the conversation going nor asking for the number. Also walking around, trying to keep my chest nice and high feels very weird. Also I'm starting to notice people moving out of my way now when I walk in a straight line with my chest up. Its still pretty early to tell, whether or not its working but I'll give it a few weeks to months and then we'll see.

I'm in the process of saving up some funds, which I intend to go purchase some cloths at banana republic maybe by the end of next week before my trip to NYC.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thunder_god said:
Week 3 day 7: Today I went out to purchase some lunch. As I walking around, I had a stare down with 2 chicks, only this time I did not look away, but they rather did instead. I hope I'm not coming off as creepy or angry when I'm doing the eye contact thing.

Also I was at 7/11 today trying a slice of their pizza, and the front desk girl, this African Canadian girl approaches me and asks me how's the pizza. I strike up a conversation with her about how crappy there pizza taste like, all the while she is trying to make it up to me by offering me a drink or snack. Conversation went okay, but I probably could have tried to make her feel a little better about their crappy pizza. I'm not into African Canadians so I didn't bother trying to keep the conversation going nor asking for the number. Also walking around, trying to keep my chest nice and high feels very weird. Also I'm starting to notice people moving out of my way now when I walk in a straight line with my chest up. Its still pretty early to tell, whether or not its working but I'll give it a few weeks to months and then we'll see.

I'm in the process of saving up some funds, which I intend to go purchase some cloths at banana republic maybe by the end of next week before my trip to NYC.
Wow she approached?

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
Wow she approached?
Ya she approached but she's a hired gun, so I wouldn't put too much thought into it.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As promised, I did alittle window shopping today taking pics of clothes from the windows of stores in the mall. Some of the photos aren't that great due to the sun glaring in my eyes and camera, while others I had to be a little discrete about. I think each set of clothes should cost between $150-500. I only have about $200 saved up at the moment, so I'll only have enough for 1 of these sets. Which ones do you recommend?

[img=http://s7.postimg.org/fnhbr4n8n/20140512_152245.jpg]
[img=http://s27.postimg.org/70jele1mn/20140513_101327.jpg]
[img=http://s30.postimg.org/hfhb5izxt/20140513_101451.jpg]
[img=http://s17.postimg.org/dw5whvpi3/20140513_101845.jpg]
[img=http://s9.postimg.org/wllzs4itn/20140513_101753.jpg]
[img=http://s27.postimg.org/ri9eu5k1v/20140513_101451.jpg]

Also to compliment my POF dating profile and also my facebook profile, I was thinking about working on posing or something. I'm not photogenic at all and look absolutely terrible in photos. I was thinking about reading up on posing and watching some poses done by models. I was wondering if its also possible to get good quality photos with just a regular digital camera, not phone camera? I know these were taken by professionals but I would like to at least have a few decent looking photos of me. I really like this pose, and I was thinking about taking a photo posing in this fashion, what do you guys think?
http://images.beautyworldnews.com/d...ombie-fitch-instagram-colton-haynes.jpg?w=600

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Mix and Match

Take some professional and regular photos. If you only have professonial pics, chicks will think that you're trying to catfish them.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 day 2: Today I went to my appointment to see a psychiatrist. They didn't really help me, and I didn't like the fact that they had 3 people in the room when I'm sharing private info. The told me what I'm currently doing is great, such as keeping myself occupied with all these hobbies, going out, etc. They should have seen me 4-5 weeks ago. They asked me if I even gotten thoughts about suicide. As if I'm going to tell them that, so that they can lock me up. When you go through that extreme amount of pain, your bound to get suicidal thoughts. That doesn't necessarily mean your going to go through with it. They didn't really offer me any solutions except suggest I do some group therapy BS. I told them I prefer one on one. The last thing I want to do, is be stuck in some room listening to people talk about their bipolar disorders, OCD issues, etc. I mean if it was a group therapy session about relationships and dating then I would be more inclined to go.

I noticed, my eye contact has gotten a bit better in the last 2 days. I'm more confident making eye contact and holding it. I managed to get 1-2 girls to look away before I looked away. I will most likely purchase 1 set of new clothes from the above pics before my trip to NYC. I was feeling alrite, up until my commute home on the bus. Some girl was wearing the exact same perfume as my onetis. This brought back all the painful memories about her. To make matters worst, I went on facebook, and saw that she was tagged in a group photo. That stung even more. To think all this time, I have been trying to go out more and getting tagged in photos to show her up that I'm being happy with my life without her, but all it took was one photo to make me depressed again. It just goes to show, that I need to really get her out of my system and what better way to do that then to meet and date several girls who look more attractive then her? Unfortunately my game is very weak at the moment, and I can't even get one girl :(. I will continue to grind it out at the mall everyday until I become super confident in approaching and getting girls numbers.

Last thing I forgot to mention. I got invited to a birthday party tomorrow, which I intend on going to. I sort of feel like I've turned into a sort of a yes man like that Jim Carey movie "yes man". I've pretty much gone out to nearly every single social event that I was invited to.

Last edited:

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Take some professional and regular photos. If you only have professonial pics, chicks will think that you're trying to catfish them.
Ya I was planning on doing a combination of both. Otherwise it looks too fake and perfect. I just need to really work on my posing skills.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 day 3: Today started off ok, I was at the mall again, eating at the food court. I can definitely feel the difference in my ability to make eye contact now with girls. I no longer look away, but rather give them an intense eye contact look. I'm just kind of worried that it might be too much, but hey better then always being afraid when they catch me looking and me looking away. I will try to follow up my eye contact with a smile, once I get comfortable enough. I went to work out at the gym today, and then right after I had my first tai chi class. I was expecting at least 1-2 girls my age to be there, but who do I get? 2 middle age mixed genders and 2 old seniors. What a joke. Not even a single person around my age in the class. The instructor was also crap. I basically learnt 3 moves for an whole ****ing hr. The guy made me read the course outline for 10 min, then made me stand in one position for 15 min, then another for 10 mins, followed by 30 mins holding my arms out to the side. My shoulders were killing me. I said **** this ****, and got my money back and dropped out.

As I was leaving the athletic centre, guess who I ran into? It was that mixed girl who I initially had the hots for at the beginning of the school year right before I starting developing feelings for my onetis and forgot all about this girl, who I recently messaged on facebook to ask her if she wanted to play tennis and badminton with me. I hadn't received response from her for days, so I figured she was not interested and wrote her off. I just saw her as I was walking out and stopped and said hey. She said hey, and then actually brought up my message about playing tennis and badminton. Anyways, she seems interested and we just need to work out the logistics. I'm going on vacation next week, so I didn't bother trying to force anything right now. I asked for her number, had small chit chat, teased a little, had a little light kino, where I asked her to punch me, so I could show her a few martial arts moves, then left. Who would have thought I would have ended up with her number a few months ago. Just when I was about to write her off thinking I would never see her again, since I have to withdraw out of my class now, I end up bumping into her at the gym and now she appears to be interested in playing tennis and badminton with me. Just goes to show you, you can never really predict what's going to happen, which is why its probably best not to become outcome dependent on anything in life. So I left the athletic center, but then I forgot to go up to the office to get my money back for that ****ty tai chi course. I go up to the counter, and bam, I see another girl in my class working the front desk. I tell her what's happening, make small chit chat, and actually find out that she's going to NYC next week with 2 other girls in my class as well. I attempt to suggest that we all meet up, then I ask for her number. Now this time, it didn't work out so well lol. She told me to message her on facebook to plan the meet up. I was initially going to counter that suggestion and tell her I don't use facebook much, but I figured, not really worth the effort, if she's not willing to give me her number. I'm not really interested in her anyways and definitely not interested in dating her but just wanted some practice. I consider her a 5 at best compared to the mixed girl who is an 8 whose number I just scored. So I was like ok, and then said bye and left.

I then went to one of my classmates birthday party out at a pub with several others in my class including 3 girls. I wasn't expecting much, but everyone kept on commenting and questioning me about how dressed up I was.

One girl said "why do you look so good?"
I replied "What are you talking about? I always look good"
Everyone burst out laughing including the girl.

The reason why I was dressed up was because I am trying to slowly change up my style and wardrobe. Fashion was something I kind of neglected. I still considered what I wear decent or at least average in the past, but now I'm trying to put a lot of effort. Its all part of my new self improvement plan that involves improving everything in life, especially things I have neglected in the past, which mainly include: girls and dating, being more social and having a bigger social circle, traveling, getting more life experiences, and fashion.
I am also trying to eat a lot less now in these past few days. I want to get ripped and have a body like male super models. I already have the muscle mass, but I'm still lacking on the leaness part, so that needs a lot of work.

To close off on my entry for tonight, I will say I am going shopping tomorrow to get a new set of clothes for my trip to NYC next week. My budget is only a measly $200 which will most likely only get me 1 set of clothes, but hey better then nothing I guess. I also am playing sports with some of my fellow class mates in the evening (gotta work that social network), then ballroom dancing at night. Hopefully the turn out of females will be much better to make up for the lack of females in my ex tai chi class. Lastly I will be substituting the tai chi class for toastmasters. Two of my classmates also expressed interest in joining me for toastmasters so at least I won't be alone. I'm looking forward to the weeks ahead and my growth.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 day 4: Super busy today. I had an appointment at school to discuss my score on a learning assessment. Then I hit the gym and did weights for an hr. Then I walked for 30 mins to the mall. I bought a new set of clothes like I said in my above post. I got all the clothes from pic #6 plus a plain black v-neck t-shirt. It cost me about $170 total. I wanted to purchase an additional 1-2 shirts, but I was running late. As I was walking around the mall today, I made eye contact with 2 asians, and 1 white girl. I made all of them submit and look away first. I'll be honest, this feeling is awesome, having the ability to make a girl submit like that. I'm going to continue doing this until I perfect it. I will slowly start adding in the smile once I get more comfortable. After shopping, I headed back to the gym to play european handball with 7 of my classmates. It was a great workout and I sweated a lot. One of my goals is to get a six pack, which I only currently have a 2 pack. I've already tried cutting down on the amount of food I'm eating and trying to avoid fast food and junk food. I've been eating greek food for the past 1.5 weeks now which is very healthy, however I'm not noticing any changes in the appearance of my body, however my pant size has shrunk down 1 size.

After playing handball, I once again had to rush to the other gym to attend my ballroom dance class. As I was waiting for class to start, I was watching the salsa class. All the girls were ugly except maybe 1 girl who was a 7 at best. I'm glad I didn't join that class. There were a few girls waiting outside and I quickly scanned the people, and all the girls were ugly to average. I was like ****! As I was waiting there, I noticed a cute blonde who was about a 7. I approached her and asked her if she was waiting for the ballroom dance. She said no, she was just watching the class. I made small talk and tried to convince her to join. She says she wants to join but then calls her bf to go with her and leaves. I was like **** lol. Anyways class starts, and everyone goes in, I scan the room, and every single girl is like 5 and under except one 6. To make matters worst there are more guys then girls and there was one faggot there wearing tights, plus 1/3 of the class were couples already, I was like WTF!!! But to my surprise 5 min later that cute blonde chick who I had just chatted up ended up joining thx to my persuasion however her bf also joined. All well, at least I will have 1 cute girl to look at in class. She comes in, sees me and makes eye contact and smiles at me. I smile back at her. We end up as partners for 1 dance, and I get her name, and we make small chit chat. After class ends, I end up walking out of the hallway and she is also there. She says " I hope it went well", I said "it did", I saw her bf in front of us standing there, so I didn't bother to continue the converstaion and just left. I should have have said bye though. That was kind of rude. This is something I need to work on. There definitely are some possibilities with her, but for now since she's already got a bf, I'm not going to put too much effort into her or I can always befriend her and use her for social proof or hooking me up with her friends.

Also because I've been so busy for the last two days, I forgot to text that mixed girl who I mentioned in my post yesterday about getting together for tennis. I texted her tonight asking her when she's free to play tennis, so we'll see how that goes. I'm not really expecting much from her since I haven't really built up much rapport with her, but we'll see. In the meantime, I will continue to work on my skills, and try to meet more girls. I'm thinking I should do some cold approaching when I go to NYC, since I won't be seeing any of those girls ever again, but we'll see how I'm feeling when I get there. Right now I'm extremely sore from doing all three activities today.

Overall not the best day, but not the worst day either.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 day 5: Today I went to the dentist and got my teeth cleaned. The dental hygienist went all gung ho on my teeth and made my gums bleed like crazy. My gums still hurt 5 hours later. I went to the mall afterwards. I ended up shopping for clothes again. As I was walking around the mall, I was stopped by a girl who was working at one of the booths in the mall and gave me a lotion sample. This girl was a pretty good looking brunette, probably about an 8.5. She looked like Willa Holland except taller, and better body. she told me to come with her to her booth, and then was rubbing lotion on my hand lol. I noticed she had an accent so I said "You have a nice accent". That kicked her out of autopilot mode and then she tells me she's russian. I was actually pretty surprised that she was russian. I typically aren't into Russians and every single one of them I have seen up to this point have been butt ugly, but this girl was the exception. This really opened my eyes and told me how long I have been living under a rock and not being exposed to all the beautiful women from different European countries. Anyways back to my conversation with the girl. As she told me she was Russian, she then proceeded to ask me my name. I told her my name and then asked her for her's. Then she was rubbing off all this dead skin on my forearm and was like "shame on you" lol, and then putting on some lotion on both of my forearms and explaining the product she was selling. She then tells me what each product costs, I really wanted to say something like "listen the only reason why I came over here to listen to you was because I found you attractive" or something like that but I chickened out lol. When she looked at me after telling me the prices for each product I was actually tempted for a second to purchase the product because of how beautiful she was but only for a second lol. I quickly snapped out of it, and told her "I'm going to have to humbly decline" then I said " it was nice meeting you" and walked away lol. I'm kind of kicking myself for that one. I thought I had seen enough beautiful women to not let one really phase me, but this experience showed me I still need more exposure and interaction with beautiful women to not let their looks get to me. I definitely could have been more playful and teasing, as it sounded like she was being a little playful and teasing. Ah well, the experience was definitely invaluable, and I can learn from this. I also visited another store and asked the girl there probably a HB 7 on the counter for help, but she didn't seem too receptive. I probably could have negged her or something but I think I was still in fantasy land from the previous gorgeous girl. I ended up spending more money on clothes even though I'm broke lol. I bought 2 pairs of jeans and 1 pair of dress pants. I was really tempted to purchase a short sleeve dress shirt to go with it, but it was damn expensive so I just bought the pants. I have recently in the last two days, made it a habit of talking to the girls working in the store and asking them for help when selecting clothes and stuff. I would ask them for their opinions like I asked this women working at banana republic today where I bought my pants. I spent a good 15 or so minutes with her picking out clothes and asking for her suggestions. I think this is a pretty good way of practising talking to strangers, especially women without any pressure and puts the 'us" working together into play. If I'm going to spend all this money at the store, I might as well make the girls work for it. There just standing there bored doing nothing but folding clothes any ways. I'm probably doing them a favour by making their day a little more exciting.

After spending pretty much every weekday in the mall for the past 2 weeks has made me realize that the mall is a goldmine for beautiful women. If you **** up with a girl, there's literally gonna be another one in like 5 mins lol. Now if I can only master the cold approach and pick up, I will have lots of dates with beautiful women, but this is gonna take a lot of work lol, probably months to a year but I think its a very good payoff if one can master this.

Now onto my posture, I can now puff up my chest without realizing it, I am however still walking a bit fast and needed to slow my pace down a few times. Its a bit hard to change my pace since I have a type A personality and have always been at a rush at everything, but now I'm trying to reverse all my old habits.

Overall today was not bad. It obviously would have been huge if I could have gotten that chicks number, but I'm no where near ready for that yet. Hopefully soon, I can start asking for numbers in a confident way.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 day 7: Didn't really do much yesterday and today. I'm just in the midst of planning everything out for my trip to NYC. Leaving tomorrow night, and super stoked while scared at the same time lol. I am also planning on paying for a professional photoshoot when I get back so that I can use it for my online dating profile and facebook profile. I'm hoping the photographer will give me tips and suggestions on how to be more photogenic for future photos as well. Anyone have any experience with getting professional photography services before?

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep going, don't stop.

One thing you do need to work on is just do it. Easier said than done but you just have to jump in and do it. Talking yourself out of an approach or conversation using the same opd excuse of " oh, I am just not ready for it," is just not going to work. Prep all you can on your own time by reading the forum and books but when you're in the field, juwt improvise and go with it. If you succeed, then you found what works for you. If you fail, then you just found what doesn't work for you. That's how you'll eventually find your own style. Have fun on your trip.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, have you mostly been going out alone lately such as to the mall? And are you approaching girls as they are walking or even while they are standing or sitting?

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L B said:
Keep going, don't stop.

One thing you do need to work on is just do it. Easier said than done but you just have to jump in and do it. Talking yourself out of an approach or conversation using the same opd excuse of " oh, I am just not ready for it," is just not going to work. Prep all you can on your own time by reading the forum and books but when you're in the field, juwt improvise and go with it. If you succeed, then you found what works for you. If you fail, then you just found what doesn't work for you. That's how you'll eventually find your own style. Have fun on your trip.
Ya that internal game thing is the thing I really need to work on. I'm hoping to be able to cold approach a few girls on my trip in NYC this week with another sosuave member. Hopefully he can give me that extra push that I need. Cold approaching seems to be the best way to meet a lot of beautiful girls quickly and have a choice in the matter as opposed to social events where you can't really control who your going to meet. I just need to grab my set of balls and just do it.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
OP, have you mostly been going out alone lately such as to the mall? And are you approaching girls as they are walking or even while they are standing or sitting?
I just started cold approaching when I was in NYC these past few days in stores and on the street. I did my first cold approach with another fellow sosuave member now I'm working on doing approaches by myself.