"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Enormous oneitis-blocks

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
496
Reaction score
185
Age
42
Location
Sweden
There is this HB that I want to be validated by, she’s busy, and I find it humiliating to settle for the left overs, to the degree I’m indifferent to them.

That’s a trait of me, I seem to be extremely monogamous and oneitis-ish. Have been my whole life. I don’t simp behaviourally, know the perishes of it and how destructive it is for me (Tomassi, etc). But mentally I get blocked by these oneitises, and I of course don’t manage to land them either, most likely because of this.

What to do?

My answer is that the problem is that I want to be validated by these “princesses”, it’s a self-esteem issue.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
If ur one-itis rejects u, find a better, hotter, younger one-intis. She will probably reject u too, but if you keep this up, eventually u just might land something special.
 
Top