"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Enlighten me, please!

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2002
Messages
149
Reaction score
4
Location
Kansas City
Hello folks!

I have been seeing a 43-year old woman for just about four months. She is a wonderful woman by nature with 7.5 (or so) looks. She proclaims herself as a “hippie” and very liberal. Frankly I admire these qualities in her except the fact that she always dresses very casually upto the point that her hair is all unstyled. On occasions, she will attend herself but it is quite infrequent.

I am a guy who loves women who are attractive and take care of themselves in terms of fashion and presentation.

The factors mentioned above have put me in a position where I don’t feel anything for her whereas she, by her own admission, is heading toward falling in love with me.

What is the best path to follow: Should I wait and see if I feel like her or call it quits? I must reiterate that she is one genuine and fine woman.

Peace!


P.S.: You can access her picture here.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
I am only 21 but i may have some useful advice for you.

see how much you value "sexual attraction".... see how important it is for you in a relationship..... if you feel you can get better then go for it.....if you think that this woman is an overal gem of a person then keep her....

also if she was to dress more nicely would she meet the "sexual attraction" element?....
encourage her to dress nicely then...DON'T BE BLATANT offcourse...just take her out to a formal place where she has to dress up...and tell her she looks ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS when she dresses like that ...and subtly make hints like that !

good luck!
 

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2002
Messages
149
Reaction score
4
Location
Kansas City
Dr

chicksrock,

Your advice is worthy. However, she is well aware of the fact that I like well dressed women but her position is she prefers casual attire. As regards sexual attraction, it is not very intense (from my side) partly because of the dress factor and partly because I don't think she is that great in bed.

Frankly I feel like moving onto a hotter fish but this is the first time I am hesitating in letting her go due to her superb nature.
 

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Youngstown,Ohio
Sounds like the doubt is already creeping into your mind. If something better comes along Id go for it. If shes not upto your standards man......dont bother. Its your world.
 

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2002
Messages
149
Reaction score
4
Location
Kansas City
Called it quits with mutual acceptance. She is also well aware of our differences. Regardless of duration it is painful. Sometimes we don't realize how someone's familiarty sinks in and we feel amiss when it is gone!

Now let us see what is in store next.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
good on you :)
get out there and pimp some chicks ;)
 
Top