Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Enlarged heart for the Almighty dollar

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone read about new scam vaccine either causing blood clot or leaving wearers with an outright large heart. Like Botox or anything “required” by an employer. can I strengthen my argument by creating something like a vaccine passport is only as good as carrying your blood type. Anyone else think this does no better than carry ones blood type to a fist fight...

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you expect from something that's not approved, shown to cause all kinds of dangerous effects, death & killed all the animals during the trials.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I'm vehemently against MSM and the government's push for everyone to get this vaccine, I'm hoping that the side effects of this vaccine don't affect the majority as I have too many family members who've already taken it.

If I for some reason happened to get the jab just to keep an ideological peace between me and others, I'd be extra disappointed in myself after hearing things like this.

Billtx49

Reaction score
OP, It’s called Myocarditis or Pericarditis occurring in some young people 16 and up which responds well to medication. It’s a temporary condition and not a serious issue compared to the number of people that outright die from the flu every year…

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, It’s called Myocarditis or Pericarditis occurring in some young people 16 and up which responds well to medication. It’s a temporary condition and not a serious issue compared to the number of people that outright die from the flu every year…

Have you heard the term from a doctor called “as strong as an ox” if we erase this medical term the terrorists win. All three years I spent as a marine stood for nothing. 8million that passed from carona chain virus meant nothing. So if you want to join the 90million of unvaccinated or stay as the red pill mod. Your choice. On myocarditis or teenagers getting it is very important. You only get your full medical records at age 30. So anyone that actually keeps up with their vaccines as a teenager from tetanus/ syphilis/ flu seasons. What they are asking from “covid” which was later named. The actual scientific name is something else “chain virus” get used to it…

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It may resolve on its own. Or it may not.
On heart attacks. I'll tell you how they are serious. Have you ever heard of a supplement that improves you by %10. Rich piana dies from using insulin. Common for what made him his money. Once heart attack occurs it's not %10 it's more likely to happen again. It's something like in %40 from happening again. Knowing this leaving something to chance is not wise. Even better have you ever heard fool me once shame on me but fool me twice saying. Even more anything that makes you think twice even worse have you "physically" do something twice is not effective. It's like saying my orignal vaccine for tetanus did nothing and enough rust from contact will need a second vaccine. I second my hepatitis b vaccine to the argument. So potent is my version of hepatitis B vaccine that on cheap state hospital test doctors confuse me for actually having Hepatitis b. No I keep up with my vaccine card from My state hospital and according to doctor I last talked to Mono(which is closest thing to a chain virus) which still exist and you can get contaminated from mono. Mono still existing and finally considering all stated facts has led me to believe on my vaccine card from state hospital no atrazenec/johnson vaccine will be scheduled, I'll tell you why. In Israel or a place media has not talked about. Withing 3 months in april 2020. By july 2020 Israel had their own vaccine. Leave it to bird brain america to turn to something created only after July 2020 to be manufactured and coincidentally not purchased. Administrated? What has to be done is an exectutive order to dump all remaining pfizer vaccines. Recentley in Florida this happened at one of the the hospital like when a wrong leg was amputated in the news mistakes do happen. A large batch of pfizer get this "dumped" in the trash. Mistakes, dumping, and the final sin. Greed pushed forth by a president. Which not since kennedy or JFK took on metal industry and added a %6 tax on metalworking. Except the goal he said openly was to get last ramaining 90 million unvaccinated vaccinated with atleast one dose. **** will hit the fan.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heard at least two reports of women that were 35 years old get that. Its not just yonge men. I am just as worried at 45, should I decide to eventually take the koolaid vaccine.