Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Enjoyed Newsletters Lately

Residentx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoyed this one immense but I have a few questions. Let me post the newsletter first:

Get a Girlfriend

by Joseph

Here's the number one all-time most important tip that you will ever get.

Get a girlfriend!

"What?" I hear you say. "But that's exactly why I'm getting these tips, because I can't get a girlfriend."

Really? Are you being completely honest with yourself?

What about that chubby girl that used to smile at you a lot? Or that slightly nerdy girl that seemed interested in you? You know what I mean don't you?

You know that you have passed up girls that you aren't interested in because they don't meet some standard, because they are not the one you could consider falling in love with.

Well, my friend, you are making a huge mistake.

If you are alone and the only girl that seems interested in you is a "2" and is 100 lbs. overweight, go out with her!

You don't have to marry her. You don't have to be long term. You don't have to even get intimate with her. But for goodness sake, take her out somewhere and have a good time together.

Why? Well, there are lots of reasons.

6 Reasons to Get a Girlfriend - Any Girlfriend

1) You will not be lonely and isolated.

Even though you will feel less than content and satisfied, at some level in your subconscious you are having basic human needs for affection, attention, and company with the opposite sex met. You will, even without realizing it, be more relaxed and confident.

2) You will prevent yourself from sliding down a black hole of alienation, social isolation, depression and loneliness.

You will "have a life." This is good for you generally, and good for the vibe you will radiate at other women.

3) She will introduce you into her social circle.

You will meet potential friends, you will have a social life, you will feel even better about life, and you will meet more women in a social setting.

4) You will be getting practice and experience just hanging out with and conversing with a woman/girl.

You will be learning more and more about how to act around women. This will come more naturally.

5) You will be seen about with her.

DON'T be embarrassed by this! Believe me, the 3-5's will notice and wonder what she's got that they haven't. There is nothing worse than being constantly seen about town moping about by yourself.

6) Now, assuming you don't fall in love with her (don't laugh, it happens), you will be in a perfect position to start dating a 3-5 when she starts showing interest in you...

And then that will lead to you being noticed by the 5-7s... and then you are pretty close to being noticed by the ones you really like, by which stage you will be ready to interact with them more naturally.

Get it?

What's Stopping You?

What stops you from doing this?

Is it really because a less than beautiful girl repulses you? I doubt it.

It is probably because you are a decent and good young man who doesn't want to lead on a girl that he isn't REALLY interested in.

You don't want to hurt her. You don't want to date her for a while and then dump her do you? You are scared of "using" her. You don't like hurting females, and that is a good thing and something you should be proud of.

So, how to get around this?

Well, the first thing is that you keep it casual and you don't promise any more than you are ready to give. Don't lead her on!

Date her, enjoy each others company, but don't deceive her and don't use her.

If and when the time comes to move on, say this:

"Look Julie/Debbie (whatever), I've had a good time with you over the last few weeks/months, but I just don't feel any romantic vibe happening between us and I think it's time to move on."

DON'T tell her that you are not attracted to her, and don't tell her you want to be "just friends."

If you tell her that you don't feel romance happening between you, then this is a language that females understand.

Do It Now!

So get out there and get a girlfriend, ANY GIRLFRIEND!

DO IT NOW!

---

I would like to thank Joseph for submitting this tip. I'm sure that many of you will find it quite insightful.

Good luck!

Allen
SoSuave.com

===============================

Moving along, I took the bus this week from WashDC to Boston and Back. I was really fun and I saw some amazing women but I have a few questions:

1. In 2018, women can of dress however they want. Do the clothes they wear communicate they want to be approached?

Example one. Woman with a earplugs, spandex pants and leather jacket. She wasn't really wearing heavy makeup so I didn't know if wanted to attract attention.
Example two. Woman with expensive "sports" outfit and she was looked like she just came out of a makeup room. Her track suit blue felt, close fitting and have "Love" sequenced around the elastic waist. She wasn't an athlete but she look tremendous.
Example three. Woman with business dress. I assumed she either wanted to be approached by mature types or wanted to be taken seriously during her travel.

I was able to make good eye contact with each of them and they responded and we had good conversation but I didn't push them for more which I kind of regret.
Also, each of the women were on different legs of the trips (4 legs).

2. How do women view total strangers asking them for numbers, emails or further contact? I didn't want to destroy the rapport we had developed so easy by asking a self-serving question like can I have your email or phone number.

I guess the reason I'm posting now is that where I live in WashDC, we a lot of women but I don't find them particularly attractive or I'm just not meeting them but when I went to Boston and NYC. I saw women that were 7-10 all the time and I want to meet more like the types I saw this week.