"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Englishmen trying to mack chicks using cyclistgame is arrested!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
A 30-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of harassment after a series of videos were posted of a YouTuber appearing to approach unsuspecting women in Folkestone.

The YouTube headcam footage showed a cyclist targeting young women while they walked in town and in nearby Hythe.
"A 30-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of harassment later the same day. He remains in custody while enquiries continue."
One woman described the person in the video as an "absolute freak". "He said the same thing: "You ladies seem like fun to talk to"," she added.

"I think we responded with something like: "F*** off you weirdo, is that a camera? Why are you filming us?"
my opinion: It's OVER for cyclistgamecels. :down:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I ride a bike. Riding a bike isn't conducive to approaching. The only way I could see an approach being feasible is in the parking lot of a commonly biked path when people are taking their bikes off of the bike racks or out of their cars. Even that isn't a particularly easy approach.

There are cyclist groups that exist. I've never participated. It might be a lot like the hobby groups talked about in that other thread. I highly doubt in most major metropolitan areas that women in their 20s/30s are part of a cycling group, even if they happen to like cycling.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
This happened because he was a lazy cyclist. After getting rejected by every woman in Folkstone, he should have headed to Dover before the police turned up to arrest his bright-orange ass.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I picked up a Black girl back in 2015 in a cycling trail by just trailing her and talking with her. We ended up french kissing at the end of the trial and going out a few places afterwards. She didn't know I was separated but legally married at the time. The divorce with my ex-wife was finalized later in the year. We didn't get close enough for that issue to be relevant.
 
Top