Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

English Patterns

Awkward

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you invent a pattern that you feel are good then please post it here along with any description to the pattern, what it do and when it should be used. It should have been fieldtested before posting.

Write the title in Bold

The embedded commands should be written in CAPITALS so everyone can see how to speak the pattern.

Please don't post unless you have a pattern to add, this is meant to be a archieve of patterns, not a chatroom.

------------------
--- Awkward

Speed Seduction Bible

blaze23

Reaction score
Ok, this is my first real shot at making my own pattern. I have not tested this out yet because I want to get some feedback on what you all think.

My sex pattern

*first get on the subject of sex and let her talk for a few minutes then start:

Well, I think the key to having good sex with anybody starts with being able to fully connect with that other person. You have to understand that persons wants, their inner desires, YOU BELIEVE THAT dont you? I know for me, and I’m not sure if YOU CAN REALLY CONNECT WITH ME ON THIS, but I love that moment, YOU KNOW THAT MOMENT, right before you do anything with someone, right before that first kiss, when your lips almost touch the other persons lips, YOU KNOW THAT HALF A SPLIT SECOND, all the thoughts that go rushing through your head. YOU EXPERIENCE THAT right? Its like me and you for example, If we was about to have sex, I would first just want to look at you and TRY TO IMAGINE EVERY DETAIL THAT IS RUNNING THROUGH YOUR MIND. I would THINK ABOUT HOW YOU WANT TO BE KISSED, THINK ABOUT HOW YOU WANT TO BE HELD AND TOUCHED, and then I would probably THINK ABOUT ALL YOUR WILD AND KINKY FANTASIES THAT YOU ARE DYING FOR ME TO FULFILL. After looking at you and thinking this for a couple of seconds, I would lean over and gently kiss you while running my finger tips through your hair until I found that spot, YOU KNOW THAT SPOT on the back of your neck, where when I barley touch it, YOU WILL HAVE CHILLS SENT THROUGHOUT YOUR ENTIRE BODY. Do YOU LIKE TO BE KISSED LIKE THAT??

After that, if she gives you the eyes, lean over and kiss her just the way you said you would.

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd be slapped about 10 times during this pattern.

Well, I think the key to having good sex with anybody starts with being able to fully connect with that other person.
When you DEEPLY CONNECT WITH A PERSON(pointing at yourself), it is only natural to START THINKING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU CAN DO TOGETHER.

You have to understand that persons wants, their inner desires, YOU BELIEVE THAT dont you?
Chicks are not logical, they want to feel things, plus "you have to understand" sounds more like a command and can upset the logical guy in her head.

You may START BEING AWARE OF YOUR INNER DESIRES.

I know for me, and I’m not sure if YOU CAN REALLY CONNECT WITH ME ON THIS, but I love that moment, YOU KNOW THAT MOMENT, right before you do anything with someone, right before that first kiss, when your lips almost touch the other persons lips, YOU KNOW THAT HALF A SPLIT SECOND, all the thoughts that go rushing through your head.
You are being too precise as to how she must feel. Always be vague!!!

touch the other persons lips
love that moment
do anything with someone

thoughts that go rushing through your head
You want her to feel something like:
feel the desire building inside of you
embrace your wants and go with them
let go
act on your desires.

As you LOOK THAT PERSON IN THE EYES you FEEL THE DESIRE BUILDING INSIDE OF YOU. You may even start being aware of YOUR SKIN WANTING TO BE TOUCHED, YOUR HAND TOUCHING HIS SHOULDERS and THE SOUND OF HIS WOICE WRAPPING YOURSELF AROUND YOU.(voice part is Jeffrie's) Then if you REALLY LIKE HIM, all of the NORMS OF SOCIETY GO OUT OF THE WINDOW and the ONLY THING YOU WANT IS TO RECEIVE AND GIVE PLEASURE.(pointing at yourself)

YOU EXPERIENCE THAT right?
Have you ever felt like that?
Its like me and you for example,
Bad example. Logical guy will be very angry.
If we was about to have sex,
Whoa, never use it. Some people think that MAKING LOVE WHEN YOU WANT IT, IS THE BEST EXPERIENCE A PERSON CAN HAVE.
I would first just want to look at you and TRY TO IMAGINE EVERY DETAIL THAT IS RUNNING THROUGH YOUR MIND.
and then I would put some imbedded commands in your head to want you to jump me.
WTF are you telling her? you'd like to get into her mind??? She doesnt need to know that.
I would THINK ABOUT HOW YOU WANT TO BE KISSED, THINK ABOUT HOW YOU WANT TO BE HELD AND TOUCHED, and then I would probably THINK ABOUT ALL YOUR WILD AND KINKY FANTASIES THAT YOU ARE DYING FOR ME TO FULFILL.
At this part you'll be definitely slapped. She does not have any kinky fantasies you low-life. She's not a slut!!! How could you think that???

But it is wonderful how most of us really have 2 persons inside. One is the one that we show to everybody, and then there is a little kid. This little kid, if WE LET HIM GO, WANTS TO EXPERIENCE THE KINKIEST KINDS OF PLEASURES(if you want to convert her into your **** sex slave
). I think that when YOU ARE NEAR A REALLY SPECIAL PERSON, sometimes that KID MAKES YOU WANT SOMETHING VERY VERY NAUGHTY. And its a GOOD THING, bacause it means that you HAVE A DESIRE and no matter what happens, you feel this kid inside of YOU PUSHING YOURSELF FOR MORE ACTION. As time passes, you BEGIN TO FEEL THAT THIS KID IS RIGHT and you ACT ON HIS DESIRES, because this kid is a part of you.

After looking at you and thinking this for a couple of seconds, I would lean over and gently kiss you while running my finger tips through your hair until I found that spot
She doesnt care what you will do. there are no imbedded commands, so she wont feel anything.
As you FIND YOURSELF READY TO KISS that special person, you FEEL THE TOUCH OF HIS STRONG HANDS and FEEL SAFE AND SECURE. You FEEL THE CURVES OF HIS BODY and BECOME AWARE OF YOUR THIGHS WANTING TO BE TOUCHED AND PLAYED WITH.

YOU KNOW THAT SPOT on the back of your neck, where when I barley touch it,
What spot??? You've never touched my neck!! Illogical!!
I prefer to stay away from specific areas, cause not all of the girls like to be touched on the neck.

And you FEEL THE TOUCHES ALL OVER YOUR BODY, In just the RIGHT PLACES, WITH THE RIGHT SPEED AND THE PRESSURE YOU WANT. You FEEL THE ENERGY BUILDING AND INTENSIFYING to the point WHERE YOU CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE and FIND YOURSELF BREATHING REALLY FAST. Then all this ENERGY PULSATING INSIDE YOU MAKES YOUR THIGHS SHAKE and you FEEL THE EXCITEMENT REACH ITS HIGHEST POINT and SHAKE YOUR BODY.
By this time they usually shake a bit or even moan slightly.
YOU WILL HAVE CHILLS SENT THROUGHOUT YOUR ENTIRE BODY. Do YOU LIKE TO BE KISSED LIKE THAT??
chills are not that sexy and the chances are that she has never been kissed like that before.

What you do, is actually kiss her during her shaking, and then ask:
Have you ever been kissed like that before?

But its all good.

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I give you the first sex pattern by blaze23:

When you DEEPLY CONNECT WITH A PERSON(pointing at yourself), it is only natural to START THINKING ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU CAN DO TOGETHER.
You may START BEING AWARE OF YOUR INNER DESIRES.
As you LOOK THAT PERSON IN THE EYES you FEEL THE DESIRE BUILDING INSIDE OF YOU. You may even start being aware of YOUR SKIN WANTING TO BE TOUCHED, YOUR HAND TOUCHING HIS SHOULDERS and THE SOUND OF HIS WOICE WRAPPING YOURSELF AROUND YOU.(voice part is Jeffrie's) Then if you REALLY LIKE HIM, all of the NORMS OF SOCIETY GO OUT OF THE WINDOW and the ONLY THING YOU WANT IS TO RECEIVE AND GIVE PLEASURE.(pointing at yourself)
Have you ever felt like that?
Some people think that MAKING LOVE WHEN YOU WANT IT, IS THE BEST EXPERIENCE A PERSON CAN HAVE.
But it is wonderful how most of us really have 2 persons inside. One is the one that we show to everybody, and then there is a little kid. This little kid, if WE LET HIM GO, WANTS TO EXPERIENCE THE KINKIEST KINDS OF PLEASURES(if you want to convert her into your **** sex slave ). I think that when YOU ARE NEAR A REALLY SPECIAL PERSON, sometimes that KID MAKES YOU WANT SOMETHING VERY VERY NAUGHTY. And its a GOOD THING, bacause it means that you HAVE A DESIRE and no matter what happens, you feel this kid inside of YOU PUSHING YOURSELF FOR MORE ACTION. As time passes, you BEGIN TO FEEL THAT THIS KID IS RIGHT and you ACT ON HIS DESIRES, because this kid is a part of you.
As you FIND YOURSELF READY TO KISS that special person, you FEEL THE TOUCH OF HIS STRONG HANDS and FEEL SAFE AND SECURE. You FEEL THE CURVES OF HIS BODY and BECOME AWARE OF YOUR THIGHS WANTING TO BE TOUCHED AND PLAYED WITH.
And you FEEL THE TOUCHES ALL OVER YOUR BODY, In just the RIGHT PLACES, WITH THE RIGHT SPEED AND THE PRESSURE YOU WANT. You FEEL THE ENERGY BUILDING AND INTENSIFYING to the point WHERE YOU CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE and FIND YOURSELF BREATHING REALLY FAST. Then all this ENERGY PULSATING INSIDE YOU MAKES YOUR THIGHS SHAKE and you FEEL THE EXCITEMENT REACH ITS HIGHEST POINT and SHAKE YOUR BODY.

Kiss her during shaking, and then ask:
Have you ever been kissed like that before?

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vronski:
Thanks, Vronski! It was really helpful to read your comments about blaze23’s pattern. Now I got a slight idea about how to create a pattern.

I will give this patterning thing a try myself soon. I don’t have the time right now. I hope that you will help me too when I post my first pattern, Vronski.

blaze23:
Keep up the good work, blaze23. It’s really inspiring for all of us to read about others accomplishments. I will give this patterning thing a try myself soon.

/Turbobird

[This message has been edited by Turbobird (edited 12-01-2002).]

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When do you use these. u make them up on the fly or do you memorize them and use them when needed.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DarkfalconIV
When do you use these. u make them up on the fly or do you memorize them and use them when needed.

both.

mindbreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Vronski. That version will turn out to be much more successful, I can tell from my own experience, cuz all of the girls I seduced by indirect speech, not using terms such as "you", "I","me" but addressing feelings and desires in a more general and mythical way make the ladies just go off. You are talking about the naughty kid, right? Since I discovered the magic of putting words into the right context about 7 months ago, every gal I had sex with gave me the nickname naughty little kid.....and they loved it...I swear!