Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

*** Energy Drinks. Advice Needed ***

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any advice or alternative for a good energy drink/product?

i always did my best to stay away from energy drinks because they are loaded with sugar but for this month i desperately NEED it.

i really dont care if it is a drink or not, i want something that will keep me awake and energized for at least half of the day.

(note: coffee does not build to me at ALL, im "coffee intolerant")

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
energy drinks are bad for you man, they give you a boost of energy when you need it but once its done it dehydrates you. Just drink gatorade

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if i was looking for energy but also taste, id go for a monster khaos.. the orange-red one with real juice in it. i like juice content it helps to take away the super-carbonated flavor.

if i was mixing it with something... nothing beats a classic redbull.

if i needed an EXTREME energy rush, an adrenaline boost, super mental clarity.. id go to the local vitamin shoppe, hi-health, gnc type place and get a redline. its like redbullx10. it recommends to only drink half the first time, to assess your tolerance 'cause it might give you jitters. good stuff.

-SLB

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drink energy drinks all the time. They're fine if you use them in moderation. They will get you dehydrated, and make you pee a lot.. so also drink lots of water afterwards. And don't try and be cool and drink a bunch all at once, I almost had a heart attack from that ****, and I know a kid who got a seizure from drinking them too much.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
(note: coffee does not build to me at ALL, im "coffee intolerant")
Well the main ingredient in most 'energy' drinks is caffeine just like coffee.

All that other filler like the trace amounts of taurine or whatever they stick in those drinks really isn't doing much.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Energy levels are manipulated through diet.. energy drinks just give the impression of a quick fix.

If you are in the 15-30 age range like most on here then you should have no problems with energy. Either eat more, or eat differently..

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
You guys are aware that they make Low carb versions of most of the good energy drinks?

If sugar is a concern so with low carb/low sugar. What I drink are these:

http://www.endorush.com

These fvckers are LOADED with B-vitamins. These things fvcking work extremely well.

There is no comparison. Even with Redline.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Well the main ingredient in most 'energy' drinks is caffeine just like coffee.
it's not the caffeine, whenever i drink coffee it makes my tummy hurt and i fart like crazy lol. Kinda like ppl who are lactose intolerant and drink milk. I cant digest it.

As far as my diet, maybe it needs a tune up for this month. I have to wake up at 4 am and stay awake for about half the day. The earliest i can go to sleep is 10pm with all the hw i get from uni and the time i spend at the gym.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
As far as my diet, maybe it needs a tune up for this month. I have to wake up at 4 am and stay awake for about half the day. The earliest i can go to sleep is 10pm with all the hw i get from uni and the time i spend at the gym.
6 hours sleep per night is not good man.. cut down on your gym time for this month, you'll be doing yourself a huge favour. you have your whole life to work out.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
it's not the caffeine, whenever i drink coffee it makes my tummy hurt and i fart like crazy lol. Kinda like ppl who are lactose intolerant and drink milk. I cant digest it.
Oh i thought you meant you weren't really feeling the caffeine effects from the coffee.

If you really just want a boost take caffeine pills. I have jet alert from walmart which was like 50 pills for $3, but it can be any brand.

All those drinks are just caffeine marketing ploys and are overly expensive for what they give. And if you believe in the vitamin Bs for helping with providing energy there are b-complex vitamins for cheap too, but you'll notice you're just urinating a ton of it out.

For lifting you have to beware of this stuff because it screws with your adrenals and CNS and really shouldn't be taken beyond the afternoon because it screws with the quality of your sleep and leads to the caffeine cycle. Bad sleep, so caffeine is needed, then more bad sleep caused by caffeine...

The most i'll ever really take caffeine is a little bit before morning cardio. It hits pretty hard on an empty stomach.