"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Endurance (or lack thereof)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kel

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
79
Reaction score
1
I slept with my new girl for the first time last week. It had been a while since the last girl I slept with, and due to a number of factors, my endurance was...well...crap.
The condom was a little too tight, i was really ****in' horny, etc. Whatever the reasons, I didn't feel like I gave her a proper F ucking. That's bad for my confidence, and I dont want to be giving a girl less than my best!

Really simply, does anyone have any good techniques that can be used to increase endurance? I realize that I can do a lot differently myself like wearing a bigger condom next time...didn't think that the condoms i was using were meant for 8-year-olds... the only other time this has happened was occasionally with my old GF and it was much the same problem. I wasn't in the mood for romance or passion, i just wanted to ****in' GET OFF.

Any advice from y'all?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DoubleD

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
So if I'm reading this right you're saying "I came before she did".. "I came too quick".. hehehhe yeah gives you a bruising to your ego.. its not worth the ego hit.. be selfish and think about yourself.. cause otherwise your problem of shooting your load too quick will turn into a thread starting with "HELP!!! I can't get it up!!" LOL.. I'm serious.. don't even think about it too much or you'll mind **** yourself.

Ok my advice is
1.) It happens to all of us at times so don't worry.
2.) When you jerk off take your time.. bring yourself close and then stop.. do the same when your having sex. (But careful.. cause if you think about it too much you won't enjoy it and you'll go down)
3.) If you haven't ridden in a while yeah.. you'll probably splurt quicker.. once it becomes consistent its not as WOOOOW and you'll go longer no probs.
4.) Get thicker connies.. they'll reduce your sensititivity..Looser connies i'm not convinced about cause they just leave the possibility for friction between the connie and your skin (cuaing greater stimulation)

Hope that helps!

ps: Love the slapping head technique .. truly PORN STAR! HAHAHA Smack that ass while your at it!
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
This type of question has been asked a lot before. Please do a search.

Thread Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top