Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ending it with bad tempered Gf

Mind_Body_Soul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
End it.

End it bro, life is entirely too short to get all worked up over one girl. Meet someone who doesn't bring this b.s. into your life. There are tons of women out there dying to meet a DJ like you.

Blues

Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
How she reacted to this?

I sense that she wanted to end things a while back.
She was sad. But she knew that i didnt want to settle down anytime soon and she cant wait. So there wasnt much sense wasting each others time any longer.

Cant deny that i have feelings for her though. Its been 2yrs and even we argued alot, there were happy moments.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And now you're going to have a whole bunch of new happy moments with some other babes. Keep positive.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blues said:
She was sad. But she knew that i didnt want to settle down anytime soon and she cant wait. So there wasnt much sense wasting each others time any longer.

Cant deny that i have feelings for her though. Its been 2yrs and even we argued alot, there were happy moments.
There is a strong possibility that she already has her sight on somebody else. Or somebody else has shown interest to her and she is interested in him. Or worst.

That's my educated guess.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
And now you're going to have a whole bunch of new happy moments with some other babes. Keep positive.
Exactly.