Ending it with a letter?

Reaction score
I was going out with this chick recently, then I found out she was living a double life because she was ****ing another dude on the side. ****, she even told me she was 18 but turns out she's actually 17, from what I heard from her friends.

Anyway, she pretty much ended it 1 week ago. I tried to go over her place just to have my final say, but she has the nerve to tell me to "**** off and go home"! Her exact words, then just slam the door in my face!

I don't want to get back together with this slut. Although I NEED to get a few things off my chest before I can live normally again. So if I call her or go over there she'll just hang the phone on me or slam the door in my face.

I'm pretty pissed off but don't want to get physical with her, she's not worth the trouble, but I do need to say a few things. My letter is going to be pretty harsh, but hell, she deserves everything she gets and then some. So, how many of you guys here wrote a letter to an ex discussing your dismay and anger? How "crazy" did you get in your letter?

P.S. Please don't tell me to "just move on" I can't just "move on" after this BS without letting this outta the bottle.

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I take it you found out from her friends right? If that was the case you should of just said **** it right then and their. I would of called just to see if it was true.

I hate to be harsh but when a girl cheats their is usually a reason behind it so just retract you attitude and technique with an open mind. See what you might of done wrong.

If you don't look at the positive of this and go to her house just so you can call her a ***** as your final say, that will do you no good. She should know she is a slutty hoe for cheating.

Just don't think you need to call her a ***** just so you can live "normally."

I know you don't want to hear this but whatever, write her a nasty ass letter and see if that makes you feel better.

Reaction score
take it you found out from her friends right?
No I actually found her in town oneday, after she said she was feeling "sick as a dog" and couldn't make it over my place. She was in town kissing some other dude. The letter seems to be the only way she'll listen to me.

Cutiepiie

Banned
Reaction score
Mr. Harsh....... I would suggest not to write her a letter... WHY u ask... To most of the court in our lovely United States of America... your ex-girlfriend could have you locked up for harassment.

and the letter being proof...after her telling u numberous times not to bother her... all she has to do is take the letter to the police ... not only that but if you had sex with the girl thats statutory rape... I hate to say this bro and I know you dont want it be said but YOU NEED TO MOVE ON!!

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After catching her with another guy, I would have called and said, 'I hope he was worth it' then click...dial tone. From that point on, I would have ignored all her phone calls, deleted any messages she might have left (without listening to it). Then, when she finally had enough and wanted to come over, I would have opened the door and said 'oh, it's you', then BLAM, slam the door on her. Something to think about for the next time. LOL

Oh, one more thing. Save yourself the time of writing a letter, don't do it. How do you know she will even read it? If she had the nerve to slam the door on ya, I doubt she'll take the time to read anything you've written.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cutiepiie
Mr. Harsh....... I would suggest not to write her a letter... WHY u ask... To most of the court in our lovely United States of America... your ex-girlfriend could have you locked up for harassment.

and the letter being proof...after her telling u numberous times not to bother her... all she has to do is take the letter to the police ... not only that but if you had sex with the girl thats statutory rape... I hate to say this bro and I know you dont want it be said but YOU NEED TO MOVE ON!!
One letter does not equal harassment. Legally he can say whatever he wants to as long as he is not threatening in the letter. Personally I think the whole thing is pointless, but legally he is within his rights to write her a nasty letter.

As for the statutory rape, that depends on where he lives. In Michigan, the age of consent is 16, so banging a 17 year old isn't a crime. In some states (Kentucky comes to mind) the age of consent is even lower (14).

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why write a letter when you can put even less effort + piss her off even more and just text msg her?

ZMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next

We need to start asking ourselves what we want in a women. Not just T and A. She might have been cute, but she is of low integrity. There are many women out there don't waste any more time on this one. If you just let it go like it is no big deal that is the best revenge. Next time she sees you make sure you are laughing and having a good time. That is the best revenge.

Cutiepiie

Banned
Reaction score
But considering the facts that she did tell him to leave her alone countless times...over and over again... and he still persistant .. thats harssment...

yes 1 letter does not equal harassment... but let her parents or witnesses get on the stand telling the courts she slamed the door on his face and told him to leave her alone.... all the phone calls... he may not be harssing her but the evidence makes him look gulity.

Dont forget now a days more men are killing women over a break up or finding "their" women with another man. Laws are getting harsher on MEN. Be careful what you do!! lol

Cassanova Your right!... I am just stating what the law in georgia is.. my bad!!

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But considering the facts that she did tell him to leave her alone countless times...over and over again... and he still persistant .. thats harssment...

yes 1 letter does not equal harassment... but let her parents or witnesses get on the stand telling the courts she slamed the door on his face and told him to leave her alone.... all the phone calls... he may not be harssing her but the evidence makes him look gulity.
I haven't seen any evidence that he has been harassing her. Worst-case scenario, she goes and says that he won't leave her alone, the judge believes her (or just doesn't care) and she gets a restraining order for him to leave her alone. Big deal. He should be leaving her alone anyway.

But he's not going to go to jail or get into any kind of major trouble for writing a letter to this girl, unless he actually breaks the law in the letter itself (for example, he writes, "I'm gonna f*cking kill you for kissing that other guy!" which is a terrorist threat and is a crime).

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know your mad but dont do anything stupid.

you dont want to go to Jail over this stupid *****..exp considering your 20 yrs old. you can move on...you will find someone else..and you are better than this and dont deserve this.

good luck

Cutiepiie

Banned
Reaction score
quote:

Anyway, she pretty much ended it 1 week ago. I tried to go over her place just to have my final say, but she has the nerve to tell me to "**** off and go home"! Her exact words, then just slam the door in my face!

I am pretty sure hes been calling her house and hanging up too...lol

WHY go thru all this because you angry at the chic???

Take it as a grain of salt .....

another one bites the dust...

See it like this.. she wasnt the right one for you because by the time shes 30 she will have 5 kids by 3 baby daddys not married on welfare...while you are off with your dream girl lol

My opinion is MEN cant let things go....

hey wanna go on a date so you can stop thinking about her???

hhahaa

and PS i like the way cassanova closes things *wink* makes my heart tingle...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
As for the statutory rape, that depends on where he lives. In Michigan, the age of consent is 16, so banging a 17 year old isn't a crime. In some states (Kentucky comes to mind) the age of consent is even lower (14).
ky= 16
al= 14

http://www.ageofconsent.com

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
ky= 16
al= 14
Kentucky must have increased theirs in the past ten years or so. Either that or I was mistaken but a family member who lived in KY was doing all sorts of craziness in KY at that age and nothing could be done about it because she was over the age of consent. That was a while ago, though.

Reaction score
Thank you

Thanks for the input everyone. A fair amount of people(and one chick!) have say to just leave it as is. Well, different strokes for different folks. I think I still will go ahead with the letter. Don't worry I'm NOT going to write something like> "B*tch, watch your back coz someones gonna cut your throat this week!"

I'll keep it civil. Also just to clear something up, I was NOT not "harrassing" this broad. I simply went over one time and phoned her up one time for an explanation. I know she'll read my letter, it's in her nature.

P.S. She was legal! (16)

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:

and PS i like the way cassanova closes things *wink* makes my heart tingle...

too bad he doesnt make your "everything" tingle ... *wink*wink*

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I think I still will go ahead with the letter:"

"I know she'll read my letter, it's in her nature."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know why a guy who asks everyone for an opinion still goes on and do it. You already made up your mind before you wrote this post. You are reverting back to AFC;s with this behaviour.

In your irrational emotional mind you are either thinking that writing her a letter would make her want you back, or show her what a "Real Man you are who doesn't take B.S from nobody"

I don't know which is which but both will not get you anything. When you write a letter to a girl after she dumps you, it makes you look like a pvssy because it will validate the notion that you still want her and that she has won.

When you walk away with indifference like it doesn't bother you and go on to improving yourself and hooking up with other hotter women without bragging about it, that is the actions of a winner.

A man doesn't get all emotional in a letter to prove a point, he goes out with his actions to prove to himself, he can do better.

Forget her and concentrate on the present not the past.

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Hash wid da Stash,

Duuuuude, don't write the letter.

Success is the best revenge.

Get yourself another 2 or 3 hotties. Oh hell, get yourself 4 or 5.

If this chick finds out, or even better sees you with someone hotter (I'm not saying that you deliberately set it up to be seen with a hotter chick) that will have far greater impact than any letter you could compose to her.

Think about this.

Cheers,
Mav

Cutiepiie

Banned
Reaction score
I think this dude obsesed with this chic...cant even let it go WOW!!

Can you say "stalker tendencies"

haha

Life is a like a different Language; MEN always mispronounce it!!

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok cutiepie. we realize this. and the point of this forum is to help him out, not flame the hell outta him for being AFC.

granted a lot of AFC guys need to be flamed. but give this dude a break.

i dont see why you have to post so many neg. comments on everything.

if you're hear to help, then help. please dont critsize. that just defeats the point of sosuave

and if you have a problem w/ me, pm me or something