Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

End the Religious Spamming in "Anything Else"

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually don't ever recommend any censorship of any kind, particularly about religion (since I enjoy my own right to be vocally atheist/agnostic/non-religious). However, SEVERAL posts from JUST ME have sprung up in the "Anything Else" forum, none of them seeming to encourage any sort of discussion, most of them seeming to come from another source while not crediting said source. At last count there were probably half a dozen such threads and they seem to be increasing steadily.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soshyopathe:
What's the matter, feeling a little unholy?
Always.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uhhhh i really dont think there should be religious posts on this website... and even if there are... let there not be SO MANY that all you see is "find out why my opinion, desroys others opinions" on the boards.

i think there should be like seperate thread, where they post their emial, screen names, fone numbers, then they can get together and argue over who is right and whos wrong, wihtout me having to go scrolling thru a website filled wihtt he same things over adn over.

------------------
"... I'm tensed a bit,
and tempted,
when I see the sins,
my friends commit,
I'm infinite... "-EMINEM

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's died down a bit. I think he realizes it's hard to persuade anybody who visits message boards.