Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

End it all?

Pathological

Don Juan
Reaction score
FYI I didn’t read this entire thread but the OP mentioned the job market being oversaturated. Where I am in Illinois there are more jobs than people that want them. A lot of people are leaving Illinois for various reasons. It’s not the best place in the world but it’s certainly not the worst either. Plenty of work here for whoever wants it. No matter what your skill level is.
I did an IT degree and am doing/finishing my army job that is somewhat related to it. I do not get my hopes up but I'll start to look for a decent related job frantically as soon as I get out in september.
Thanks to everyone here. The nihilism post made a lot of sense.

Reaction score
Reading though this place was not good for me. Hunger for knowledge and truth was not a good thing at all.
Why does anyone ever push on oer dilude themselves here? You only live a lie much alike the betas you dispise so much. There is nothing left in this world to live for or put your life on the line for.
Your at a crossroads brother.

One direction you go down into nihilistic **** and if you have mental illness or a history then jesus good luck.

alternatively you can do what i did when i was in your shoes. realize that pain and pleasure are just biological phenomenon and that even if the core nihilistic belief is true it doesnt exclude the ability to craft a life that is pleasurable for you.

i.e. give up. and many people do. I dont think they're necesarrily wrong. OR give the middle finger to "god"/"reality" and live a life that you personally find amazing

a tool that might be useful is make a t-chart with one side being things that make you happy/feel good and one side all the stuff that makes you feel bad --> avoid all the bad side things and do way more of the good side things. if you do that you may realize you were just in a depressive funk.

heres a sample tchart similar to mine

Things that make me happy ------ things that make me unhappy

have more sex too much stress
exercise more too much anxiety
meditate more ruminating over things that dont matter beyond the myopic scale they exist in
read more
make more money
help other people
have lots of friends
be impactful
play more music

the weeks i do more of the happy stuff and less of the unhappy stuff I feel great. The week where that balance is less positively biased i feel awful.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel ya op. I’m sick playing women’s game, but also sick of playing society’s game in general. This place and the guys here play and promote that game more than they will admit. Work extra hard to eventually retire at 70. Push yourself beyond your comfort zone and risk your reputation in the hopes it might work.

Nah. I’m sick of trying to play that bull**** game. I don’t make much money, but I’m good with the money I have and I found a job that gives paid vacations. So my plan is simple. South America, Southeast Asia, even Europe eventually. Hookers. No, they don’t love or like Johns. Doesn’t matter. Johns get what they’re after. If I budget right, I can rack up quite the n-count and have some awesome experiences. No you don’t earn hookers with charisma and the whole rest of the grocery list of requirements. Maybe the thought makes you feel like it’s a losers move now, but when you in bed with a gorgeous woman that won’t matter.