Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

End game

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what's your endgame?

Personally I'm late 30's. Regarding women I believe I have a handle on it and am better equipped than the average guy on the street (like most of us on here).

As I've aged everyone has got busy. Married life, work , babies e.t.c.

My social circle mainly comes from clubs and activities I'm involved in.

They are like a stability to me. Whatever my circumstances the hobby club's and activities will always remain a constant.

I still have my friends but we don't get together nearly enough.

Regarding women. I do very well single but tend to gravitate towards relationships. I thrive in the familiarity and like the closeness.

Over time I've cultivated a mindset that women are replaceable , not intentionally just through experience and heartbreak I guess (picked myself up off the floor many times over the years). .

It doesn't mean I won't go all in with a women. I will and do (I am currently).

It just means, I have my own house , finances, life, basically a core, a foundation/stability. A women gets invited into that.

I'd be happy to stay with one women (the right women inevitably) but I also know I can walk away from anything and be just fine.

I'll just be single for a bit. Have some fun. Then invite a new women into my life when a compatible one shows up.

It's really no big deal.

Regarding women I think I've reached my end goal. As in this is exactly where I've always wanted to be.

As in I'm indifferent to what happens.

It's hard to explain right now I'm super happy in a relationship. I'm in balls deep with an amazing women right now but I know I could walk away tomorrow and be just fine.

All that would happen is I'd have some fun being single and then another women (chapter) would walk into my life.

It's as simple as that.

Hasn't alway been this way, but for me I think I'm at my endgame.

What's yours?

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Im 35, turning 36 this November. I will eventually marry my current LTR and maybe have a kid.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Writing this post made me think of one of my best friends Ben.

Ben was a bit of a player in is 20's, super successful with women. Although he always felt a sense of guilt and shame about it.

The conflict within was real. He would listen to the judgment of women and take it to heart.

He became obsessed with the film Alfie with Jude Law and constant reference that is where he was heading.

The film especially the cancer scare and no loving family unit to support Jude Law influenced him big time.

The films underlying message was basically yeah it's fun to be a player but you will be super lonely and love an unfulfilled life.

So he stopped being a player. Kids, marriage (with the wrong women ). Messy divorce, custody battles e.t.c.

He has A new domineering wife that keeps his balls in her purse.

He's the biggest cuck I know. He become trapped by his own fears and the shaming from women and over men.

ALl because the world influenced his thinking and he become sure this is the right way to live.

He's unhappy AF.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That was his mistake, and a very hard one to avoid as most women are the wrong women.
I think there is a sense of guilt and fear installed in guys from society.

I think him believing it was his mistake.

He was so desperate for Disney because of fear of growing old and lonely (what the world was telling him would happen) he became desperate.

Lol " to do the right thing "

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 35, turning 36 this November. I will eventually marry my current LTR and maybe have a kid.
I keep thinking of marriage with my girlfriend (first time I've ever thought about it with a women).

It's something I won't consider (due to it ****ing up my stability and assets if the relationship breaks down).

I'll admit though the though is there.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ben was a bit of a player in is 20's, super successful with women. Although he always felt a sense of guilt and shame about it.

The conflict within was real. He would listen to the judgment of women and take it to heart.

He became obsessed with the film Alfie with Jude Law and constant reference that is where he was heading.

The film especially the cancer scare and no loving family unit to support Jude Law influenced him big time.

The films underlying message was basically yeah it's fun to be a player but you will be super lonely and love an unfulfilled life.

So he stopped being a player. Kids, marriage (with the wrong women ). Messy divorce, custody battles e.t.c.

He's the biggest cuck I know. He become trapped by his own fears and the shaming from women and over men.

ALl because the world influenced his thinking and he become sure this is the right way to live.

He's unhappy AF.
Sad to see a natural born DJ got conditioned by social pressure (media included) to the point he cvcked himself eventually. R.I.P the poor guy.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This article deals with what the end game could be.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 33, 50+ notches, looking for a sexy woman to breed and start my legacy. To settle down and enjoy gardening, poker nights in my garden home, teaching my kids morals values, sports, winning dad sports day races, having a whole family depend on me, to lead them, be the King. At my stage, that's all I look forward to in all honesty, peace and wholesome cultivation of my own family. God did not put me here to spin plates and give myself away, I'm here to teach lessons and grow strong children and make sure we all believe Jesus died for our sins and go to heaven.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 33, 50+ notches, looking for a sexy woman to breed and start my legacy. To settle down and enjoy gardening, poker nights in my garden home, teaching my kids morals values, sports, winning dad sports day races, having a whole family depend on me, to lead them, be the King. At my stage, that's all I look forward to in all honesty, peace and wholesome cultivation of my own family. God did not put me here to spin plates and give myself away, I'm here to teach lessons and grow strong children and make sure we all believe Jesus died for our sins and go to heaven.
Amen ,

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You only have 9 options. My life in the mating environment has been Options 3 and 6 at various point. Option 6 of serial monogamy with medium term non-marital relationships appears to be my end game.

Most men end up in Option 1 of Traditional Monogamous Marriage. Even men who are red pill and game aware.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'd be careful thinking you are at the end game that young. You most certainly aren't, you just don't know it yet.

That mindset will get you in trouble and will allow laziness and complacency to creep in little by little until you look around one day and realize "Holy sh!t, what has happened to me?". Small changes don't get noticed until they add up and become much bigger changes over the course of years. And thinking you are already at an end goal is a great way for that to happen.

You either are moving forward or are moving backwards, there is no status quo.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He's unhappy AF.
Alfie had a great ending. He remained unattached and he plowed men's wife. He cucked his buddy.

Fellas dating or even in a ltr need to sharpen their game. Women get masculine otherwise.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You only have 9 options. My life in the mating environment has been Options 3 and 6 at various point. Option 6 of serial monogamy with medium term non-marital relationships appears to be my end game.
+1

I think the Socrates "know thy self" is most important thing for a man. What does he want?

Most men end up in Option 1 of Traditional Monogamous Marriage. Even men who are red pill and game aware.
I think most don't know any better so they follow the beaten path with the semi cute late 20s or early 30s wanting to play house. Got the good girl shtick down. The RP jargon is telling sociopaths how to con men indirectly. I think outside of Troy and clarey the RP is playing house. Troy is almost late 40s and he's still in the game.