Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

End Game

AbleDad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are not fulfilled men. In my experience when I'm fulfilled sex is the last thing on my mind. If a woman is willing to go out of her way to give me rides and blow me before I get out of the car every day, I won't decline(unless it interferes with my plans). But chasing tail is a cover for an unfulfilled or otherwise boring life. The complete man goes out to share his abundance because he feels and truly is untouchable in an emotional sense. There is nothing any woman can say or do that will phase him. Paradoxically this attracts women to him. I'll admit that the fulfilled man may sleep with less women, but it's of no consequence to him because he's not seeking anything. They are the cherry on top of his sundae, completely optional. He will only end up sleeping with women that will do literally anything for him because they have to practically throw themselves at him to have a chance to begin with. Even then he may not sleep with them if he stays true to himself and doesn't find them interesting. Two people in this same state is ideal.
I agree with the concept, but I have to believe that you would pursue a quality lady if you crossed her path. Men aren't passive when we see something that we want.

There seems to be a real quantity versus quality divide in this community. Of course, everyone will say that they have a taste for quality, but I don't think so.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the concept, but I have to believe that you would pursue a quality lady if you crossed her path. Men aren't passive when we see something that we want.
That's the paradox. The women attracted to the man I described will be seeking something. But the woman who is in the same state won't pursue. If the two ideals happen to be around each other a lot one will have to buckle and sacrifice time and energy to initiate any progress towards a relationship, casual or otherwise. That's why I say ideals, because most people will buckle eventually and make the sacrifice. Then a healthy relationship is arguable about maintaining a 'healthy' amount of sacrifices and not depleting yourself too much, which is entirely arbitrary.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There seems to be a real quantity versus quality divide in this community. Of course, everyone will say that they have a taste for quality, but I don't think so.
I know what you mean but it lacks calibration. By that, i mean to say, guys will pedal 'quality' as a excuse to ***** out of approaching. Quality woman is the scapegoat of the masses for urinating from the seated position. Skinny jeans and trying to be pretty. Its what I have seen from the younger generations today. Its next level pathetic.

I have a taste for smashin. I am always on the pull or not for a lack of effort. There's always forward energy and intent. Not necessarily balls to the wall. Its direct or indirect. Its pressure on and pressure off. Its game. The pursuit of the pull and ability to read and bend social equity.

When i am on my death bed, when i hit the old dusty trail, there's no regret. Strike out king anyday over fence sitting. Fence sitting is phaggotry.

There's something to be said of breathing into your balls, spitting your piece, and letting the chips fall where they may.

Bunting is for phaggots!

Brb guys, stealing 2nd after 2nd just cause I know i can!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the paradox. The women attracted to the man I described will be seeking something. But the woman who is in the same state won't pursue. If the two ideals happen to be around each other a lot one will have to buckle and sacrifice time and energy to initiate any progress towards a relationship, casual or otherwise. That's why I say ideals, because most people will buckle eventually and make the sacrifice. Then a healthy relationship is arguable about maintaining a 'healthy' amount of sacrifices and not depleting yourself too much, which is entirely arbitrary.
Good post.

Its problematic given, the status quo is girl power and male sacrificial lamb. The sacrifice of getting baaaaae for a fat wife, not in the mood or once a month star fish sex is a retarded existence. I cannot fathom it.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.

Its problematic given, the status quo is girl power and male sacrificial lamb. The sacrifice of getting baaaaae for a fat wife, not in the mood or once a month star fish sex is a retarded existence. I cannot fathom it.
But even getting a girl for a one night stand or even a quick fuuck is a sacrifice of time and energy that could be spent somewhere else. I guess it comes down to being able to discern between which sacrifices you find enjoyable and which you don't. As soon as you start sacrificing beyond what you're comfortable with or enjoy you start to build resentment and attachment. That seems to be the difference between feeling fine with a break up and feeling devastated. Devastated because you felt owed a debt that was never paid. That explains why so many guys here push to stick with your principles and not compromise on them.

Again there's a paradox here. How enjoyable a sacrifice is is not a barometer for how good or healthy it is for you long term. It's like heroin, complete with withdrawal and tolerance. If you constantly have quick fuucks you'll build a tolerance and want something deeper or kinkier. And if you're smart enough to recognize that you're getting sucked into something unhealthy you'll disengage and refocus on yourself until your neediness is gone. Weirdly enough this applies in a LTR/STR or with many lays as a single guy.

The principles discussed here seem accurate and healthy, even though the posters may not understand the cohesive whole completely. The point is there's no need to understand the whole. It's like using E = mc^2 to understand the universe without knowing the entirety of the universe. Like a skeleton key that can be used on every door without knowing the arrangement of lock pins on those doors.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But even getting a girl for a one night stand or even a quick fuuck is a sacrifice of time and energy that could be spent somewhere else. I guess it comes down to being able to discern between which sacrifices you find enjoyable and which you don't. As soon as you start sacrificing beyond what you're comfortable with or enjoy you start to build resentment and attachment. That seems to be the difference between feeling fine with a break up and feeling devastated. Devastated because you felt owed a debt that was never paid. That explains why so many guys here push to stick with your principles and not compromise on them.

EOTP mate, that's the name of the game.

I am the biggest Peterson fan boy ironically enough given my contention on monogamy and or marriage. I believe it was in a Peterson Maps of meaning lecture where he argued you don't have much a choice but to sacrifice. You can choose what you want to sacrifice for. That's it.

Even more profound was the breakdown of the path laid before you. The choice to sacrifice is the biggest decision in life. Awesome stuff. Peterson then argues that choosing not to sacrifice IS A SACRIFICE.

It coincides to "the lost boy" generation. The Peter Pan Syndrome. "i can fly." i am guilty of the following in a large part. Its why I spent a decade on game and pickup which is ludicrous at best. We then have mgtow who are checked out. Inability to compete. Others who can but do so casually and avoid the state given the status quo or potentially the fallout. V

Again there's a paradox here. How enjoyable a sacrifice is is not a barometer for how good or healthy it is for you long term. It's like heroin, complete with withdrawal and tolerance. If you constantly have quick fuucks you'll build a tolerance and want something deeper or kinkier. And if you're smart enough to recognize that you're getting sucked into something unhealthy you'll disengage and refocus on yourself until your neediness is gone. Weirdly enough this applies in a LTR/STR or with many lays as a single guy.
I waa out getting week night throater in parking lots and skull ****ing a chick in her 20s on a Monday night. The action is fun but it offers nothing of intrinsic value though, not pulling offers nothing either.

I am addicted to the thrill. The chase is the best. The process of breaking the ice. Breaching the barrier between stranger and not. The gap between stranger and going balls deep. Filling that void is addicting.

The principles discussed here seem accurate and healthy, even though the posters may not understand the cohesive whole completely. The point is there's no need to understand the whole. It's like using E = mc^2 to understand the universe without knowing the entirety of the universe. Like a skeleton key that can be used on every door without knowing the arrangement of lock pins on those doors.
My ego is absurd. Its why I trip, meditate, explore consciousness, and smoke dmt. A chick who is up this avenue is a good thing. Its a rarity. Chicks who workout, preferably in yoga, calisthenics, into meditation and crystals etc are just my type of crazy

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm the exact same way. DMT is no joke ha. That thrill of the breaking through with chicks is indeed addictive. I think what happens is after neglecting myself for long enough(because once in a while I find some amazing strange) I get soft and start to long for something more or start to consider that player behavior as the source of my bad feelings. But in reality the shiit feelings stem from self neglect and poor time management. That's why I find the stuff here so refreshing. There's nothing wrong with that player stuff as long as i maintain self respect and purpose, which will dissolve negative thoughts through sheer self confidence and by effect abundance thinking. I lost that super kinky ex by not knowing how to say no to kinky shiit when I needed to focus on myself.

Last edited:

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My end game... ultimately die after living a fullfilled and accomplished life. I am at a point in my existence where I can live without a female in my life. My goals and aspirations Trump relationships. What’s ironic is when I used to prioritize the puss... it seemed to evade me, baffle me, frustrate me... once I started living my life for myself the puss seems to flock to me. It’s honestly like they see me not paying attention to them and cannot accept it. If I’m out with my friends I pay attention to them and enjoy my time with them. I’m not blowing them off for some girl in a bar regardless of how hot they are. I think I am at my end game and at a stage that most guys should strive to attain! I see so many guys my age give up on life. They are morbidly obese... alcoholics.... who hate life... because they fell for the fairy tail of love and gave a female their testicles!

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My end game... ultimately die after living a fullfilled and accomplished life. I am at a point in my existence where I can live without a female in my life. My goals and aspirations Trump relationships. What’s ironic is when I used to prioritize the puss... it seemed to evade me, baffle me, frustrate me... once I started living my life for myself the puss seems to flock to me. It’s honestly like they see me not paying attention to them and cannot accept it. If I’m out with my friends I pay attention to them and enjoy my time with them. I’m not blowing them off for some girl in a bar regardless of how hot they are. I think I am at my end game and at a stage that most guys should strive to attain! I see so many guys my age give up on life. They are morbidly obese... alcoholics.... who hate life... because they fell for the fairy tail of love and gave a female their testicles!
Take it from someone who has done it, not a good way to grind out life. Look, longing for a quality relationship is fine. You have to realize though, there are simply not many women who are truly willing to provide that to a man. It's always been that way to a certain degree but it has never been this bad or polarized. Modern females, the teaching that they receive, the social cues that they receive, the legal system reinforcing all of the social cues and teaching they receive, all combined with their natural programming, makes finding someone who can truly compliment you a real long shot at best.

More often than not, guys fall for the feminine wiles, get them into a relationship that they cannot easily extricate themselves from and choose the lesser of two evils or the path of least resistance, whichever way you prefer to phrase it. I'm fairly accomplished in my career, literally ready to blow it completely up at this point (working on some major deals), I've got no pre-nup and I've got kids. I'm asking for a literal a$$ raping if it doesn't work out.

So am I ready to rush out the door to chase puss at the expense of my finances and relationship with my kids? No, not really. Not a day goes by though, when I don't realize what I've screwed myself out of. I should be literally slaying it. I stay in reasonable shape, am fairly accomplished in my career, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I'd be slaying it.

Is sex the be all, end all of life? No, but dam a good piece of puss is definitely worth it's weight in gold. Quick lays, one night stands, no, that would never be the focus of my women chasing but in lieu of being able to actually find that one in a million woman, it's better than being stuck in a marriage getting star fish sex once in a blue moon, believe me. Anyone that tells you differently isn't living in reality. Men want to f*ck. Call it a biological imperative, whatever, but I'd walk a mile for a good vertical smile. F*cking can represent an important area of enjoyment for a man. Not getting it, believe me, is definitely a big detraction from the quality of my life.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm the exact same way. DMT is no joke ha. That thrill of the breaking through with chicks is indeed addictive. I think what happens is after neglecting myself for long enough(because once in a while I find some amazing strange) I get soft and start to long for something more or start to consider that player behavior as the source of my bad feelings. But in reality the shiit feelings stem from self neglect and poor time management. That's why I find the stuff here so refreshing. There's nothing wrong with that player stuff as long as i maintain self respect and purpose, which will dissolve negative thoughts through sheer self confidence and by effect abundance thinking. I lost that super kinky ex by not knowing how to say no to kinky shiit when I needed to focus on myself.
I wanted 'maps to align' tonight with a new chick. Not the case. Super new situation. Of course, a chick i have no interest is out, and about. I just spin plates. I had another situation where, my alarm was off, out work late, and a series of crap happening. It worked out fine and better than i could have expected. Life is funny that way. The other scenario is going to play out. I look forward to it.

As far as I know, I have rarely seen women in exploring consciousness and seof knowledge. I see more cocaine and molly.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres definitely a universal force or law at work. Not to get metaphysical or spiritual. It seems, the more focus on purpose, dream, living at my edge, the more it seems to align like the avengere lulz.

I still hit on babes, chain gun cold approach, and swipe right @ life. Its sport. I just am particular with my ambitions. It always takes precedence which is not a excuse to simp or urine fron the seated position. No hesitation. I'll take my **** out lol