Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Encouraging

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread may at first seem of little import and consequence, but I must say that as I browse around YouTube, I’m encouraged by the growing amount of red pill comments and responses to both red pill and blue pill videos.

This leads me to believe that there are way more of us out there than we think, and that the tide is turning. In any given video, there can be tens of, or even a hundred replies that reflect the red pill perspective. I don’t know where all these guys (and some gals) are coming from, but they’re out there.

I’d bet that many of them come from the thousands of lurkers we have here. There are indeed many thousands, and although these people don’t join our membership, they are soaking this material up like a sponge.

We must not underestimate the reach of this forum, men. SoSuave has helped us all to be better men, but it’s also helping that huge army of lurkers out there who are being influenced by our discussions. It’s reasonable to think that there are many female lurkers too who are coming to their senses through exposure to the light we shine on the ugly, disgraceful current state of affairs.

Lurkers, keep on spreading the word. Keep on making comments on the Tube and other social media. It’s great to see men come alive and emerge from the hopeless bewilderment they have lived with all their lives.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men have been getting burned by women since the beginning of time. Now when you do a web search for “why did she ghost me” “why did my wife dead bedroom me” or “I’m a nice guy why can’t I find a good woman” a lot of Manoshpere content appears, waking men up to the truth. It is good to see a growing collective of RP knowledge out there.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men have been getting burned by women since the beginning of time. Now when you do a web search for “why did she ghost me” “why did my wife dead bedroom me” or “I’m a nice guy why can’t I find a good woman” a lot of Manoshpere content appears, waking men up to the truth. It is good to see a growing collective of RP knowledge out there.
using google, and you also visit this forum.. try that same search from a computer that is in a blue pill house.

Serenity

Reaction score
Many of them probably don't know or care about the existence of a red pill community, but much of it is just common sense. That might be a good thing, I find that the most hardcore members of the red pill often take it too far.

Although it's hard to believe I think the increased availability of information (the internet) has brought more common sense in general. Sure, the internet is filled with loudmouthed idiots and it sure draws attention, but for every 1 of those people I think there's hundreds if not thousands more rational people who we don't notice. People who has enough of a brain to filter information and get something useful out of it. They don't draw the attention like some raging feminist retard, but they're there in great numbers writing common sense in the comment section.

I don't think it's so much that these people are directly influenced by red pill communities as it is that they've reached the same common sense conclusions by piecing it all together.

I did not blindly embrace red pill opinions myself, I doubted, questioned and challenged it. But after a while my accumulated knowledge and experience all pointed in the same direction, ultimately it just can't be any other way, the conclusions are clear. I'm sure most guys are very well capable of reaching the right conclusions with or without knowing what "red pill" even refers to, because while there are many paths to the truth they will all end at the truth. What's left when all the bullsh!t is peeled away.

Besides, only an idiot would blindly believe the red pill advice or advice from any other community without putting it to the test. Not everything said by a self proclaimed member of the red pill community is true, being a critical thinker in general is a success factor. If a guy can't pick apart the bullsh!t on the internet then he can't pick apart bullsh!t from a woman either.

There are more guys with common sense out there than the front pages of the internet shows. But a regular guy with a good head isn't exactly sensational, I'd be more worried if it was...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad to see this as well but I think the biggest crutch in the male society is a lot of us stay silent or to our ourselves about issues. Females are great in that they can get out certain messages(metoo, breast cancer awareness, various feminist agendas, etc) to the public and have mass female support, awareness, advertisement for their beliefs.

I mean it would be great if we men can create a social movement like #ShowNoAttention day or something like that to start with, where all guys should not like, interact, pay, comment on any girls on social media for example. Something simple like this could lead to further dialogue and awareness for other things males shouldn't be doing.

We often talk about men leading but ironically, it seems of late that women are leading and getting their voices heard while we remain in the background and silenced or are not united enough to create something substantial.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad to see this as well but I think the biggest crutch in the male society is a lot of us stay silent or to our ourselves about issues. Females are great in that they can get out certain messages(metoo, breast cancer awareness, various feminist agendas, etc) to the public and have mass female support, awareness, advertisement for their beliefs.

I mean it would be great if we men can create a social movement like #ShowNoAttention day or something like that to start with, where all guys should not like, interact, pay, comment on any girls on social media for example. Something simple like this could lead to further dialogue and awareness for other things males shouldn't be doing.

We often talk about men leading but ironically, it seems of late that women are leading and getting their voices heard while we remain in the background and silenced or are not united enough to create something substantial.
remember that the current situation is a benefit to the very top tier men. the ones that make the policy.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

awesome idea #shownoattention day.

It is a default, almost involuntary behaviour for women to seek attention.

like a fat kid to candy

I predict there would just be new ways women would find to seek attention. Men want women to evolve or change behaviour; then make the kind of attention they seek, work for you, not against.

Funny you bring up breast cancer, I just saw a sign about that. I never see any signs for prostate cancer

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
redpill, blue pill, all that **** is wack. trust me, none of the DJ's/Playas i know will know what the **** any of those terms mean, myself included. i kinda get it, as i've heard about it enough but seriously.. its ****in nerds trying to describe how to get women, by thinking like scorned women.. **** all that sh!t, its bull****. it really is. women vary greatly from person to person, you just gotta get in the field, gain experience, form your own insights, and do what works for you.

you men embarass me. less of this analytic, women like emotional thinking and more caveman, independent, masculine thinking.