Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

encouragement/help appreciated

Heretolearn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bumped into a girl on the weekend from University. She was supposedly the best looking girl in the whole place. Guys would literally drop to their knees in front of her. I was a lot more relaxed in those days and had no problem chatting to her. She was pretty cool but not my 'type'. * we both had partners at the time anyway.

I bumped into her on the weekend in a supermarket and chatted a little. I then got her number. My friend was with me and could not believe it. He said she was the hottest girl ever. I just got her number by instinct not thinking what I would do with it. We never really flirt and I do not think we have a vibe.

Now my question is whether I should contact her and what to do. She was a rich kid with a rich lifestyle which I cannot meet. I also just assume she has a boyfriend. Furthermore, even if those 2 factors were missing, she is not the sort of girl I think I would have a future with. Nevertheless, I have realised the importance of forgoing those thoughts and hanging out with lots of different persons as you never know what will happen. It can be fun and a good experience.

Do you think I should contact her and organise to hang out? If so, what can you recommend? She works 5 minutes from where I live but all the restaurants there are so expensive. I was thinking catching up Friday night after work. I have a few spots but they are not the classiest. Still pretty good though :)

* Just thought, I do not have much to lose. Not such a big deal. I shall ask as I would hate to kick myself years later. I do not think there is much of a vibe between us at all though which makes it harder. When you have a vibe you have a reason.

My only reason is that it would be cool to get to know someone else who is good looking and who may be cool. This reason is new to me without a vibe/attraction though. I am more going off 'society' saying it would be awesome thus I think it would be awesome if you know what I mean.

Let me know your thoughts and ideas on how to proceed.

I met another girl at the weekend who seemed pretty cool. More of a hippy. I shall organise to hang out with her sometime. I do not have as many issues with asking her. Guess the rejection bug is biting for the other girl. Your thoughts are appreciated!

* the rejection bug for the other girl I guess is because I do not have any attraction or interest really which would allow me to overcome my fears of rejection. The reason I would be asking her out is going through the motions of what I 'should' do. I usually just have things work out for me. Fate if you will. This would be the first time I have ever asked a girl out with no 'magic'.

* a bit of pedestal factor also for good measure even though I know it is against logic :)

I guess I just need some encouragement and tips.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you just get a chick's digits, and come here asking if you should call her? Jesus Christ.

I do not have much to lose. Not such a big deal. I shall ask as I would hate to kick myself years later.
Now that's the spirit! We've got a pulse!

She might be bored with the 1700th night at the yachting club with all the 50 year old stock broker golfers. Ever think of that?

Don't ritz things up for her highness. Just go for it.

Heretolearn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds silly but how do I ask her out? What is your advice/plan/strategy? I know, just do it. But I like to understand different viewpoints also and give myself the best shot. Like getting resume help for a job

I got her number on Friday. It is now Tuesday. I have not called yet. As I said, I was thinking about asking her out to Dinner on Friday after work as I know she is near my place thus it is easy for both of us.

That said, I am not a big dinner person especially for a date. I agree with coffee shop or something simple. That would mean a weekend though. I hate organising this stuff for my weekends as I usually have better stuff to do. However, I do not want to wake up one day as a 60 year old lonely man. I do like meeting people but hate this stupid 'dating' thing.

Is there an easy way to know if she has a boyfriend without flat out asking?

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhh call her and say, "So when should I pick you up for dinner on Friday?"

Even if she ahs a boyfriend if she's going out with you she's fair game.