Encounters with Hostile Alphas

Colinski282

Don Juan
Reaction score
around here we fight....then decide whos the pack leader.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys be very careful what you are considering here.

Keep in mind some people have been convicted of assult for what is basically self-defense. An assualt charge can really fvck up the rest of your life. Is anyone on earth worth having trouble the rest of your life?

This is what my new policy is... I will not fight unless someone actually assualts myself or someone in my company. One reason (for the vengful amongst us) being we can do a lot more damage by bringing criminal convictions against these people than retaliating. If you give someone a black eye it only hurts a little for a short time. A criminal conviction will complete and totally fvck that guy for the rest of his existance. It will literally hurt him 100s of times more and the effect will grow worse with time. Keep this in mind.

What does a modern day alpha mean to me? That you have defeated the things that hold you back. Insecurities, worrying about your "manliness", fearing the dominance of other males like "what will I do if he does X" stuff, all of that is very "non-alpha" in the very general, commonly used sense to me.

Breaking through those barriers we can ride public transport without worry, karaoeke and dance freely without worrying about negative critique, go to open mic nights, greet strangets, etc. Being free from the anxieties that society tries to push onto us so we share in it's misery is the key to me.

Refusing to fight outside of forced self-defense helps protect us legally and it removes the intimidation factor. We feel insecure when we know we might respond by being lured into a fight. This creates a situation where some guys comes across insecure because they are worried about having to choose to fight if called out or not, thus making themselves ever more threatend by males who act macho. I laugh at macho-acting guys, because I cannot be duped into a fight. Instead, I'll let them look insecure and fvck their gf, or just make him look stupid and insecure infront of her. Legally, he can't do anything about it.. but since his only come back is to feel insecure and get violent, he will be the cause of his own demise in life. I say just refuse to fight unless attacked, when you decide to do this you will no longer feel threatened. If you live in a bad area, move, don't make excuses like a baby just do it somehow someway, I don't want to hear any excuses or about your bad childhood, no one gives a rat's ass so just do something about it. At bars, there are bouncers..sure it's crowded and there isn't anywhere near enough, but you'll manage if you really want to. And I would agree that if someone goes so far as to actually attack you, then using reasonable self-defense shouldn't present any problem esp. if there is witnesses other than the perp's friends. Anyway, you should all be concentrating on women, not men.

So if a guy tried to spit on me, would I hit on his gf or make it show how insecure he is? Probably not in that instance because she is likely too nasty to want to be seen talking to? I don't know, I wasn't there. Depends on the situation. I would not be intimidated, though, because I know he can't dupe me into doing anything. I think it's perfectly acceptable to say, "OK! That was gross.. don't take your small penal syndrome out on me!".. or whatever you want to say. Also, I wouldn't say it as I were walking off, I would turn to him and say it. Again, I don't really care what someone might do, I am not going to live forever anyway and I know I won't do anything to get myself in trouble. There is nothing wrong with standing up to someone without getting duped into a life of working at Mcdonalds and havign sex with men in cages. I'll leave that to guys who spit on people

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
Guys be very careful what you are considering here.

Keep in mind some people have been convicted of assult for what is basically self-defense. An assualt charge can really fvck up the rest of your life. Is anyone on earth worth having trouble the rest of your life?
You hit an important point everywomanshero!

I know someone that killed someone and went to jail for it.
Basically what happen was that some guy started to hit on him and started to touch his leg. He freaked out and started to beat the crap out of the guy. His father once told him that if you get into a fight you "keep going" so thats what exactly he did. The guy went down on the floor and he started to pound him and kick him. And thats how the guy died (bad advice from his dad of course). He spent 7 years in jail for it. Not worth it in my book.

Someone told me over an internet site that a similar thing happen to a guy he knew who got into a fight and left the scene. As he was walking home that night the cops picked him up and told him the guy he had a confrontation with died. I'm not sure exactly what happen but he was taken into custody.
If you knocked the guy out you better call the ambulance and take responsibility for your part in the altercation or you could end up in some serious deep trouble.

Its more accepted the younger you are, the more fights you get yourself into but the older you get the less sympathy you will get from a Judge ("you should know better"). Getting a criminal record could screw with your future. Your going to have a harder time finding a job with the record.
I also use to have a friend who was killed in an altercation. The guy came at him with a gun and shot him.

Ultimately one has to make a judgement call.

Last edited:

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't worth it. Almost every place now asks for a criminal background check and many places even check your credit. Having a clean record is very, very important these days. Let's face it, everyone and their brother is going back to school these days. Having a degree alone isn't enough to stand out. Clean record is a must. Nothing, no pride, no woman, nothing is worth losing easy jobs, company paid vacations, bonuses, etc over. If you ever lose a woman over not fighting some idiot, then she was no loss at all anyway. Your selection of women is a problem, and you need to raise your standards.

I don't know about anyone else, but I didn't spend thousands of dollars on a degree, money and time volunteering, and a lifetime of excellent work history to piss it all away on some guy that works at Mcdonalds and has sex with men whilst locked behind iron bars.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I wouldn't fight over no ***** anyway, because thats just dumb. I never start nothing but I will finish it. If you hit me I will hit back thats all too it. Nowadays laws got it where you cant even defend yourself from clowns who wanna start some ****. It's like they want to up bring some punk ass men. I dont like getting hit by anyone and I believe in eye for an eye.
But I can understand what you guys are saying as far as pressing charges. It still wont mean the person wont suffer physically sooner or later though.:D

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are more then likely stupid kids trying to show off to someone. Its like egging houses when you are young, its dumb,childish and just plain rude. These people you shouldn't say anything more then "hi" to and move on. They will not enhance your life in any way.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Freddy1 said:
I know someone that killed someone and went to jail for it.
Basically what happen was that some guy started to hit on him and started to touch his leg. He freaked out and started to beat the crap out of the guy. His father once told him that if you get into a fight you "keep going" so thats what exactly he did. The guy went down on the floor and he started to pound him and kick him. And thats how the guy died (bad advice from his dad of course). He spent 7 years in jail for it. Not worth it in my book.
jesus. yep, some guys are just unbalanced, testosterone-pumped psychos. It's best avoiding fights unless there's no way around it or you know exactly what you're getting into (ie you never know if the guy's a cage fighter, or if he has nine of his homeboys 20 feet away ready to pound your ass after you're finished with him).

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bullies, plain and simple

These guys are not Alpha-anything. They're bullies.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
They are more then likely stupid kids trying to show off to someone. Its like egging houses when you are young, its dumb,childish and just plain rude. These people you shouldn't say anything more then "hi" to and move on. They will not enhance your life in any way.
Believe it or not the guy who tried to spit at me when I was in the bus moving away was like in his late 20's or early 30's ( I kidd you not).

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scrumtulescence said:
jesus. yep, some guys are just unbalanced, testosterone-pumped psychos. It's best avoiding fights unless there's no way around it or you know exactly what you're getting into (ie you never know if the guy's a cage fighter, or if he has nine of his homeboys 20 feet away ready to pound your ass after you're finished with him).
Then thats what a pistol is for.:D

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had another encounter (christ do I have bad luck or what!). People have been picking on me all my life.
I was on the bus and two guys (or more?) were making fun of my physical appearance (because I have big ears). I didnt want to escalate it into a physical confrontation because I was out number and there has been several incidents of shootings and stabings aboard the public transportation system. I just ignore them and pretending I didnt hear their taunts and insults.
How should I had handle it differently?

( I difinatly need to work on weights more and learn soome decent selfdefense. I dont think Brazilian jujistu would have helped me fighting off two guys here.)

trance_addict

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, despite my values, If someone thought they could spit at me and get away with it, they'd have the wrong Idea, thats below the belt. Talking **** is one thing, spitting, well that deserves a fat fist to the face. Call me stubborn, but I'd love to show that guy where he really stands, and embarassing him in front of his precious gf would hit even deeper.

Either way, the guy's got problems, no doubt about that.

trance_addict

Don Juan
Reaction score
Freddy1 said:
I had another encounter (christ do I have bad luck or what!). People have been picking on me all my life.
I was on the bus and two guys (or more?) were making fun of my physical appearance (because I have big ears). I didnt want to escalate it into a physical confrontation because I was out number and there has been several incidents of shootings and stabings aboard the public transportation system. I just ignore them and pretending I didnt hear their taunts and insults.
How should I had handle it differently?

( I difinatly need to work on weights more and learn soome decent selfdefense. I dont think Brazilian jujistu would have helped me fighting off two guys here.)
Jujistu wont help you in a street fight. It's all about adrenaline, and using it to your advantage, thats what makes a "good" fighter. By the way, I dont advocate violence, but we dont live in a glass world, sometimes its simply survival and self defense. Looking for a fight, is another thing entirely.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Trance Addict. I appreciate the response.

I dont like to fight personally but its sometimes comes down to survival. I have to learn how to kick in the adrenaline for sure.