Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Emotions Emotions Emotions

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About 8-9 years ago, I took a strange interest in NLP because it was one of the obscure topics PUAs talked about.

The idea of scripts was a little bit silly to me, which eventually made me realize that the best smooth talkers are actually doing a form of unscripted NLP anyways.

Emotions, Imagery, Unexpectedness, and Curiosity are some of your best weapons.

In order to dominate a woman, you must bring out her emotions.
In order to not mess up, you must STAY AWAY FROM LOGIC AT ALL COSTS.

If what you say or do is not invoking some type of emotion, all it is doing is making her indifferent towards you.

Even frame holding is a type of emotion trigger. Making your standards known brings out her Fear.
Having a dynamic personality will make her Curious about you. Being dominant at all times makes her feel Safe. Being risky makes her feel both Fear and Excitement at the same time. Use words that provoke images in her head. Make her reminisce about good times so that she can always associate those feelings with you.

If what you say or do is not going to have an emotional impact, just don't do it and wait for your next chance. Too many meaningless non-emotion triggering actions and words will have her looking elsewhere for that emotional satisfaction.

To the Ambitious Men. Bring her into your world. Let her feel your fear, but at the same time feel your overwhelming Hope that you will succeed.

Disclaimer: Don't mistake this for fishing for emotions. Betas will try to bring out emotions that are not there and end up looking like creeps.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About 8-9 years ago, I took a strange interest in NLP because it was one of the obscure topics PUAs talked about.

The idea of scripts was a little bit silly to me, which eventually made me realize that the best smooth talkers are actually doing a form of unscripted NLP anyways.

Emotions, Imagery, Unexpectedness, and Curiosity are some of your best weapons.

In order to dominate a woman, you must bring out her emotions.
In order to not mess up, you must STAY AWAY FROM LOGIC AT ALL COSTS.

If what you say or do is not invoking some type of emotion, all it is doing is making her indifferent towards you.

Even frame holding is a type of emotion trigger. Making your standards known brings out her Fear.
Having a dynamic personality will make her Curious about you. Being dominant at all times makes her feel Safe. Being risky makes her feel both Fear and Excitement at the same time. Use words that provoke images in her head. Make her reminisce about good times so that she can always associate those feelings with you.

If what you say or do is not going to have an emotional impact, just don't do it and wait for your next chance. Too many meaningless non-emotion triggering actions and words will have her looking elsewhere for that emotional satisfaction.

To the Ambitious Men. Bring her into your world. Let her feel your fear, but at the same time feel your overwhelming Hope that you will succeed.

Disclaimer: Don't mistake this for fishing for emotions. Betas will try to bring out emotions that are not there and end up looking like creeps.
Interesting theme man, which are the best resources about NLP?

jdb

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to an nlp seminar years ago. This guy's literally made women cry during his presentation. He probably follows up with the atendees.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't NLP junk science?
Not really, but alot of the NLP stuff out there is really superficial... you know, like those Mystery PUA techniques, palm reading, stupid games about strawberries (because it will make her feel sensual and fall for you in no time!!!) etc.

If done and shown out of context it just feels weird. The original point is still valid though, emotions are the way to go. Alot of the NLP stuff just tries a little too hard.

U

user43770

So you're saying I have to be an actor, constantly running scripts and trying to make women MORE emotional?

Fvck that.

If a woman doesn't like being around me, she can hit the bricks. I'm not going to put on some emotional pony show.

U

user43770

After reading your post again, it seems you just said to be dominant and spontaneous. No argument there.

I disagree with avoiding logic, though. Sometimes, a woman needs to be put in line.

jdb

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're saying I have to be an actor, constantly running scripts and trying to make women MORE emotional?

Fvck that.

If a woman doesn't like being around me, she can hit the bricks. I'm not going to put on some emotional pony show.
What's really interesting is that I found someone that likes being around me, regardless of my beta ways. I did pull her emotional stings, as Des preaches, when you have a woman attracted to you, and send her on an emotional Rollercoaster (providing her with some insecurity, after she developed years of emotional indifference and finally committed. It's a push/pull technique that goes well beyond getting laid.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't NLP junk science?
NLP isn't really science. It's a style of communication. It was modeled (reverse engineered) by the language and speaking patterns of the world's best therapists, who could "cure" patients of severe emotional problems, that they'd had for YEARS in one or two sessions.

The reason it SEEMS like junk science is it's taught in seminars as if it could be "installed" in one or two weeks. So people who "think" they are "trained" in NLP are about as trained as first time musicians are after attending a boot camp. So most people are only ever in contact with people who "think" they know NLP but couldn't NLP their way out of a paper bag.

To really LEARN nlp, you don't really need the best "sources" just an understanding that it takes PRACTICE. As much as learning a foreign language. It is a SKILL, not a memorized technique.

Story telling, speaking with a WIDE range of emotions and gestures, etc. The point the OP is making is to LEAD her through emotions, by you yourself going through those emotions.

As far as seminar leaders gaming their students, that's confusing AUTHORITY (the guy running the seminar and standing up in front of people talking most of the time) and SKILL which you need when talking to girls you've just met.

I'd recommend the following (Google will show you the way):

Milton Model Patterns

A good collection of personal stories that contain as many emotions as you can gather.

Nested Loop Structures (for story telling, this is what stand up comedians use)

Basic spatial anchoring techniques

TONS of practice (toastmasters would be good) - For a YEAR or more - (think of it like learning a foreign language)

You'll not only be able to create mad attraction in women, but you'll also be VERY marketable in pretty much any industry, a good thing to have in a quickly collapsing economy.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. I m facing a high quality problem. My new girlfriend seems pretty well behaved. It's easy to fluctuate emotions when there are disagreements.

Problem is if I'm basically a nice guy and she's a good girl we all know how that ends

So this is of great interest.

@Espi this is one of your specialties. Be great if u could contribute.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It gets overdone especially by hucksters and the desperate.
A lot of NLP was modeled from Dr. Milton Erickson by Bandler and Grinder. Erickson allegedly later referred to them as "Bandit and Swindler."

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah bugger it s actually @Desdinova who s the emotional roller coaster driver.

Sorry both of u guys r great and I ve cheerfully stolen so much of your stuff.

Anyway quoting Des from a 2014 post

"Some things I do:

- Don't always respond to her "I miss you" messages with "I miss you too"
- The same goes for "I love you"
- Don't always text her "Good Morning" or "Good Night"
- Take a day off from texting her.
- The above applies to real life scenarios too
- If she sleeps over and you wake up first, get out of bed and start doing stuff
- Cancel the occasional date
- Slap her on the ass HARD for no reason and walk away
- Pat her on the head like a dog and tell her she's cute
- When she tries to pick an argument with her, calmly tell her you'll talk to her later when she's in a better mood.

Notice that all of this stuff is harmless. You're essentially sending her mixed messages. She will analyze the 5hit out of those mixed messages and create her own emotionalfluctuation. HOWEVER, if you do something that's a bit on the "not nice" side like ignoring her for a day, you need to follow up with something highly on the positive side. Tell her "I'm missing the hell out of your gorgeous eyes, when are you free again?". That's when she flushes out all the doubts she dreamt up while you were ignoring her, but she still experienced the emotional fluctuation which is what ultimately counts."

Thanks that little list is going to be gold for dealing with the new girlfriend.

So @Desdinova in the famous words of Bill Murray if you have any all new cheap tricks I for one would love to hear. :)

Last edited: