Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Emotional due to lack of options

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I’ve gone from having close to an abundant supply of plates, to the point where it stressed me out. I then moved to a foreign country and started a job in banking, meaning that I work ~15hrs/day during workdays. This has lead to substantially less options.

As the options reduced, my emotions increased and I’ve been almost “desperate” for a relationship with the few girls I’ve been seeing while abroad. I’m not sure what’s causing this and I’m wondering whether anyone else experiences anything similar? I.e. becoming more emotional the less options you have?

I’m trying to move past it, but I’m finding it quite challenging.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're probably feeling the void of the female touch. Her soft skin, Her feminine smell, Her submissiveness... etc. You are probably not having sex with many or possibly any Women right now and your mind is freaking out wondering "I want sex! Where are the Women!?". Now your body and mind want to connect with a Woman badly and your actions are causing a sense of desperation. I'm not sure this is the case exactly but for sure you are feeling a void that wants to be filled by a Woman and you're seeking it but not finding it and that's causing emotional waves.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Good points.

But as the top players say on here, you can’t let girls dictate your emotions. It’s tough when everyone is getting married and having kids and having girlfriends and us layman are supposed to not care and focus on changing the world, but you have to do it. There is no other choice.

Otherwise you may act out and society will throw you in jail for not being genetically blessed.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
This is a good thread for @stormrider
He will just come in and say “just exist and focus on a goal and the hot young single 27 year old will beg to put her tongue down your throat.”

I have read your posts, you can answer better.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
lol working 15 hours a day. what the fuk kind of cuck are you dude?

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For all the great advice and solutions this place has to offer it also acts as our peer pressure group in a negative way. Many here claim (without any proof) they're slaying it, hot 19yos are bending over for them left and right. Even so that's not the norm unless you're one of those guys doing gangbang on RedTube or whatever. The reality is for various reasons we go through a dry spell every now and again, it's not the end of the world. A man is created whole in himself you don't need to get laid to breathe or function. The western culture has taken this to an extreme and we seem obsessed.

I will tell you one of the college kids who's doing internship for my team surprised the heck out of me the other day. I took him out for lunch to check in and see how he's liking the work he's been involved in etc. Anyway, as I was asking him some questions about his classes he's going to take, the college life etc I asked him 'so any girlfriends yet'? He smiled and said 'Nope. I guess I'm just too lazy'. I said 'I don't think you'd be interning through the summer driving 1.5hrs every day if you were lazy but good for you, focus on school, when the time's right you'll find the right girl'. This kid is bright, handsome and has that laid back cool vibe that the chicks dig.

Point of my post. If you had chicks before but your work/schedule life is in the way and that's your main focus at the moment so be it. Don't let the guys here make you feel you're less of a man or a beta if you're not bending over 3 chicks every night. Not how the reality is.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
?

Theres no alternative. Go through the fire. Come out better for it. Eyes are open. I am not saying its easier. I am saying, its the only way to evolve. The alternative being cuck.

Getting emo is phaggotry.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Losing your center and balance like this indicates lack of confidence and emotional weakness, and that you need validation from women. It's EXTREMELY unattractive. Don't let yourself sink into this hole. You'll have even less options with women if you do.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Lately I’ve gone from having close to an abundant supply of plates, to the point where it stressed me out. I then moved to a foreign country and started a job in banking, meaning that I work ~15hrs/day during workdays. This has lead to substantially less options.

As the options reduced, my emotions increased and I’ve been almost “desperate” for a relationship with the few girls I’ve been seeing while abroad. I’m not sure what’s causing this and I’m wondering whether anyone else experiences anything similar? I.e. becoming more emotional the less options you have?

I'm not a "multiple plates" guy, but I will say this...

Obviously you are working long days and probably have a lot of stress, but are you getting a decent amount of sleep?

Emotional and over-tired usually go together.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great point. Stress (heightened cortisol levels), lack of sleep, lack of exercise, poor diet, will all lower your testosterone levels pretty significantly and that will hit your confidence and ability to be positive.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your problem is your job.
You've got ~9 hours left each day for sleep, travel, self-care and relaxation.
This is not enough, you're going to burn out... your emotions are just a symptom.