"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Emotional Convo's

DaVinci

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
Hill Village Near Tuscany
Thee Emotional Talk

Now I've seen a TON of posts on how to start convo's and how to hold them. Using nouning and vauge topics. But I have yet to see a topic on talking about emotions from my research.(IF you don't like to read skip to step 1. save you a petty minute)

1. YOU MUST TALK ABOUT THEM ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE A HIGH IL
2. YOU MUST HAVE HAD TIME TO GET TO KNOW HER FIRST. (you don't want to scare her off, by going into your deepest secrets in your first date)
3. YOU MUST GRADUALLY GO INTO FEELINGS
4. TRY AND STAY ON POSITVE FEELINGS.

The key is to build rapport. You don't want to lingure so long you become an emotional tapon, but you want to lingure long enough that she feels she conects to you.

Sencond use mirroring techniques. Bring up a situation and watch her feelings about it. If she seems happy pipe up that your having a good time.

If she feels sad about an event. You have to be careful. Try not to bring it up unless it corelate to you. In that case. Agree with her but bring up the lighter side of the event so she rememebrs the lighter side.

Three the reward system. When she tells you a little secret respond with your own. That helps her build trust and open to you more.

Display mystery about your emotions. Give her a little bite but hide enough that she want more.


*This was a huge post but I figured most wouln't like that much reading so I shortened it to the four major points.*
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
Man, I did that with one ch*ck by accident.

Like I was talking to her for sec like usual, and we weren't doing anything in class that day and her other two friends were busy playing cards or something and ironically so were mines so we started chatting and it started getting deeper and deeper, I mirrored and all that sh*t.

School ended, and I see her 2 weeks later (last friday) at a party and she was like jilted to see me, and unfortunately I was busy talking to my guitar technician and I told her I was kinda busy and she told me to come and talk to her when I was done. I never really got a chance since I had a long convo with the guy on the other line, but everytime she would pass by she would flirt with me and what not. I can tell I got her BF jealous though because when I did try to approach her, he quickly went and sat with her and he looked at me, and I just smiled at the dude and he smiled back,.....

but yeah, if you can have this emotional convo with a lady it certainly elevates your prescence with a chick.
 

JudgementDay

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
Man, I did that with one ch*ck by accident.

Like I was talking to her for sec like usual, and we weren't doing anything in class that day and her other two friends were busy playing cards or something and ironically so were mines so we started chatting and it started getting deeper and deeper, I mirrored and all that sh*t.

School ended, and I see her 2 weeks later (last friday) at a party and she was like jilted to see me, and unfortunately I was busy talking to my guitar technician and I told her I was kinda busy and she told me to come and talk to her when I was done. I never really got a chance since I had a long convo with the guy on the other line, but everytime she would pass by she would flirt with me and what not. I can tell I got her BF jealous though because when I did try to approach her, he quickly went and sat with her and he looked at me, and I just smiled at the dude and he smiled back,.....

but yeah, if you can have this emotional convo with a lady it certainly elevates your prescence with a chick.
But wouldn't that make you seem as an outlet for her emotions? Like a nice guy who gets used by girls to release their emotions and then they go back to their jerk boyfriend?
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Here's the thing. I've had many emotional convos with girls and some guys that are my "friends" so to speak. Anyways, what happens is that they become dependent on you. After a while I stopped caring and really just wanted them to shut the fuk up. So I said it...or rather mildly hinted at it and GUESS WHAt.

THE B1TCHES TURN AROUND AND SH!T ON ME.

Yeeeeaaahhh, those fukers....so just keep it playful and tell them to find someone who really cares/can help and don't get sucked in.
 

DaVinci

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
Hill Village Near Tuscany
that was the point of number 4 stay on positve feelings as much as possible. otherwise you become... a emotional tampon.

Yeah it is tricky though. You want to use it to gain trust and get closer but not so close your there personal shrink.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DaVinci

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
Hill Village Near Tuscany
Originally posted by DaVinci
Thee Emotional Talk

Now I've seen a TON of posts on how to start convo's and how to hold them. Using nouning and vauge topics. But I have yet to see a topic on talking about emotions from my research.(IF you don't like to read skip to step 1. save you a petty minute)

1. YOU MUST TALK ABOUT THEM ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE A HIGH IL
2. YOU MUST HAVE HAD TIME TO GET TO KNOW HER FIRST. (you don't want to scare her off, by going into your deepest secrets in your first date)
3. YOU MUST GRADUALLY GO INTO FEELINGS
4. TRY AND STAY ON POSITVE FEELINGS.

The key is to build rapport. You don't want to lingure so long you become an emotional tapon, but you want to lingure long enough that she feels she conects to you.

Sencond use mirroring techniques. Bring up a situation and watch her feelings about it. If she seems happy pipe up that your having a good time.

If she feels sad about an event. You have to be careful. Try not to bring it up unless it corelate to you. In that case. Agree with her but bring up the lighter side of the event so she rememebrs the lighter side.

Three the reward system. When she tells you a little secret respond with your own. That helps her build trust and open to you more.

Display mystery about your emotions. Give her a little bite but hide enough that she want more.


*This was a huge post but I figured most wouln't like that much reading so I shortened it to the four major points.*

To clear some minor Confusion I'm adding this EDIT

YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE AN EMOTION TAPON as stated above. THIS IS ONLY TO BE USED AFTER YOU HAVE A CONNECTION SUCH AS HER BOYFRIEND.

It is used to advance to the next level. Girls need to feel they can trust you. By exchanging facts thats not gonna happen. They need to feel the trust of emotions.

You have to learn to control the emotional talk. SO therefore I'm adding this tip I edited out earlier in my cuts.

The Shhh.. Method.

If the situation gets to hectic.(negative feelings) such as your starting to appear as an emotional tampon you change the convo. But doing so like

HER"I was just so sad" tearing at the eyes
YOU"So hows the weather been."

results in

HER"YOU DON"T CARE, DO YOU?" Sobbing

SO how do you do it... Well like so.

HER"I was just so sad" tearing
Put your fiingure to her mouth and say Shhh very softly. and go. "Now your getting yourself all worked up." And change the subject into something lighter. Or whatever. Be very careful.

*NOTE: Do not talk about emotions during her period. If you can help it.*
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Talking to a girl too much emotionally can also get you in the friends zone. She'll start coming to you whenever she has a guy problem and ask for your help or just flat out whine to you. You're not a psychologist, so don't just sit there and take it. It'll just hurt you worse in the long run..

I find it's better if you respond to what she's saying by relating to her situation and then shifting the convo to a lighter, happier topic.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
here's a good idea: If she starts to breakdown cuz she's talkin bout negative stuff, just move on for some kino ;), stroke her gently, and tell her "lets talk about something different"

You can't do emotional talks with everyone, and if you do, don't let everyone else know. I like show a part of me that I don't often show to people. That is rapport to a tee pretty much, something only the two of you share that brings you closer together. (that explains mirroring)

Anyone interested in this should read some Speed Seduction posts as they really help you guide into the "positive emotions" through weasel phrases, eliciting values and all that good stuff. A warning though, make sure you're good at the other stuff or it will turn you into a bonafide keyboard jockey.
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
I was never being an emotional tampon with this ch*ck. We only brought up topics that brought good memories and feeling to her. She never talked about how her BF treats her or some other dude she likes.

It's all a game. The rules are to keep on the good side of business and listen to the keywords that let you a unlock something great in them.

Trust me, if the girl would have started talking to me about her day's problems wit h people, I wouldn't have really talked to her much anymore or even mentioned her on here as an example of what this topic is about.
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Okay i didin't reread my old post. but i think I'll add ONLY POSITIVE EMOTIONS. if I had it in thier. BE WEARY OF BORDERLINE EMOTIONS. TRY TO STIMULATE HAPPY TIMES SO SHE WILL ASSOCIATE THAT WITH YOU...

Think that should clear it up..

Capi
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
Please guys, do not overthink this... just let it f*cking roll... it's weird and unnatural following guidelines, you'll stay stuck, always waiting for feedback that you'll never get... or even if you get it, won't be the way you want it...

You're the man, lead her, lead her to YOUR emotional state...otherwise you're not going to have any fun... just sore ears and a date with mrs. rosy palm

And by the way, YOUR state should be one of fun, and honestly, when you're having fun girls just follow... be a little self-centered, it's not the end of the world

;)

BBB
 
Top