“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

emotional connection can make you more attractive

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
533
Location
Italy
Hello friends! Johnny here!


What do women really mean when they say that based on how much they can connect emotionally to a man, they may find him more or less attractive?

I have heard this phrase often.

Is it like a 6 guy can become an 8 because he can have a better emotional connection with her, and so she sees some of his flaws in a positive way?


What did you understand during your experience about this precise term?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,387
Reaction score
5,124
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
A good emotional connection can be an attractive trait for the guy to have after he is already in a relationship.

But I don’t believe it makes any material difference in terms of a guy’s sexual attractiveness or his ability to attract a woman to start the relationship.

Guys that get friendzoned are often quite good at emotional connection. But it doesn’t seem to help their sexual attractiveness at all. I don’t see it turning a 6 into an 8 or even a 6 into a 7.
 
Last edited:
Top