Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Emojis in texts - unmanly?

TechnoScotch

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if my thoughts of sometimes using them aren't a result of my conditioning to adjust to he feminine imperative.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Overall I think they're childish, but as I get older I find myself getting more whimsical in many ways. But besides the face emojis, there are so many others that you can use for humor or to get a point across. Avoid smiles, winks, etc. Most guys here will tell you that TEXTING IS ONLY FOR SETTING UP A DATE. To each his own I say. Just put yourself in her shoes, or better yet, imagine she is showing your messages to her girl friends before sending. Less is more...

On the flip side, be advised that emojis from girls can be fool's gold. They all send smiles, kisses, hearts, etc. Doesn't mean much at all.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big fan of the aubergine (eggplant) I use them all, everyone I know uses them all, except the love hearts and winks etc unless to a family member. Emojis are light hearted don’t overthink it