Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Embrace your sexuality!

Devestator

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook, you're idea of a man seems like the male characters in Heinlein's SF. Especially Lazarus Long.

I'm such a nerd :)

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of experience it myself. So I must agree with Pook. If a girl likes you, expressing your exuality makes her like you even more.
And initially, experessing your sexuality attracts her to you. Even the way you walk, as musculine, talk and joke. YOu don't have to be a pervert to express your sexuality. Being a pervert will scare women away. But once she's yours, even talking pervert will make you attract to you more.

My experience, when I was f*king my gf (my x) , she was into it, reaching her peak. I paused and she didn't like me stopping. I was teasing her and it makes her want it even more. She begs me to continue. So I told her "say please f*uck me" She was so f*king horny, and she said exactly what I want her to. My other gf (my other x) was also horny while having sex and that's the word came out of her mouth "f*ck me" "harder." And she does like to talk dirty sometimes, it depends on her mood.

Pook is right. He's the man.