"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Embarrassment and Shame (not for virgin ears)

dElAvA

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Lowell, MA
This is a story about a long time DJ who was still a virgin and his first experience I hope all you guys can laugh your asses off and maybe give a man in need a few pointers. I thank god no one on the forum knows me because this is a tale of the most embarrassing yet wonderful day of my life.

I’ve been a DJ for a good year I’ve read my share listened to Double Your Dating Seminars read and read and read and practiced and practiced. The material has not only allowed me a new feel for girls and people in general it has made the guy I was meant to be come to the surface.

So I met a girl through a friend and we talked on the phone as friends and I really enjoyed talking to her it ended up turning into something more serious and we began dating she lives a good 30min away from me so I don’t see her that often so anyway she was under the impression I wasn’t a virgin which was kind of the effect I was going for if you know what I mean. Ok I straight out lied. So anyway were fooling around and we hear her parents leave. Ok game time boys there was no question she wanted me and I wanted her so we start taking each others clothes off and I get on top I have a hard enough time getting in so I decide to tell her I put my hand behind her head and say I have to tell you something she goes yeah and I tell her im not a virgin and she goes I thought you might be oh god twist the knife why don’t ya, then I start going and its getting good she cums and I ask her if she wants me to **** her from behind she gives me the most lustful yeah I’ve ever heard so she gets on her knees and I have the worst time getting in again but I do and I start going and I must have slipped out a good 4 or five times by then I’m so damn embarrassed that the boy decided to go awol on me so im like damit and I kind of get quiet and she goes what is it baby she looks down and goes oh. And great girl she is she goes down and gets him in tip top shape again then she gets on top of me and she cums on me again I get really close and she gets off Im like **** and she goes down on me and what the **** I cant *** she went at it for a good 20min and I couldn’t get the feeling at all. Well now that my self-esteem has dropped to its all time low I hope you enjoy it laugh and offer anything to help a brother in need.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Austizzle

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2003
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Michigan!
This isn't all that bad...you can't cvm which will lead to her getting much needed pleasure. Trust me, this girl will be all over you for a long while. She may even tell her friends friends how you 'got her off' twice! Wish I coulda lasted that long my first time haha!

Atizzle
 

European

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Your story is confusing...:confused:
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2001
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
1
Location
Canada
It's nothing that embarrassing, it happens. Odds are you probably had alot on your mind because it was your first time and were concerned with not goofing up or something. Having lots on your mind, like baseball and stuff when you're having sex might help you last longer by taking you out of the moment, but having alot on your mind can take you out of the moment completely also. Try not to worry or think about any of that stuff next time and just enjoy the moment and you'll have no problems staying up, good luck!
 

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
A common misconception

Originally posted by Austizzle
This isn't all that bad...you can't cvm which will lead to her getting much needed pleasure. Trust me, this girl will be all over you for a long while. She may even tell her friends friends how you 'got her off' twice! Wish I coulda lasted that long my first time haha!

Atizzle
If I had a dime for every time I bit back "FWAH-WRONG" at hearing this, I'd have… well, one dime this morning.

After a while of steady — and even infrequent! — pounding, she will lose feeling. I once went for an hour straight before I realized what I was doing, stopped, and was like, "..." I made her pleasure me later, once she "recharged" and was "ready for me."

But it's a very common mistake that, if you go for two hours straight, she'll be making porn stars blush with her moans. Not so!
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Re: A common misconception

Originally posted by Von Neuen

After a while of steady — and even infrequent! — pounding, she will lose feeling. I once went for an hour straight before I realized what I was doing, stopped, and was like, "..." I made her pleasure me later, once she "recharged" and was "ready for me."

But it's a very common mistake that, if you go for two hours straight, she'll be making porn stars blush with her moans. Not so!
Good to know. I'll remember that for the future.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Some people suffer from pre-mature ejacualtion, while others may suffer from something seemingly better (for the girl) but has its downfalls (for the guy). Its called Ejaculation retardation (no joke).

It generally applies to guys that have trouble ejaculating with their partner, and can often be very dramatizing. What you need to realize is that its not your fault. If you can't "C*m" with the chicks help, try doing it yourself (Moneyshot style :cool: ) if this doesn't work, you might need to take more drastic steps, like going into the room next to her and doing it. There is a website that goes over the steps if you still have trouble.
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MAN, YOU DID GREAT.


the girl got off, plus, from the sound of it, she is really into you.
you two can work it out, go get her tiger! ;) :p
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
My first time I was wasted. It took me forever to get it up. On top of this she had a lot of experience. Definitely a sh!tty feeling. Ended up going for like 30 minutes though. Probably because of the vodka and K bud.
 

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
hmm, the title is misleading, but I know for a fact that this isn't someone bragging in disguise!
:D
 

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Massachusetts
hmm, the title is misleading, but I know for a fact that this isn't someone bragging in disguise!
This is exactly what I thought it was like when I first read this post, but I had a simliar situation tonight. If it's never happened to you, you have no idea how frustrating it can be to have a hot girl naked and spreading her legs for you, and you not being able to get it up.

Delava, hit me up on AIM, gflash4001.

-Dan
 
Top