embarassing: flirted w/ babe less than 1/2 my age!...again!

racerX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at the mall today w/ my buddy & i saw this cute asian girl working at a ice cream store who i thought was 24-26 years old. So i started to talk to her & asked if she went to school around here & she said yes. I said "do you go to *** university?" she said "no, i am in high school". I was so embarassed. She helped another customer & i said bye. I am 37 years old & i was flirting w/ a girl that is old enough to be my daughter! She was at least 20 years younger than me! Even my friend thought she was around mid 20's. This is the second time this has happened to me. 3 years ago i was at a soup & salad all you can eat food place & i talked to this chick that worked there & asked her for her # & she said she was 16 years old & my friend started laughing at me. My face turned red & i said "oh my GOD, i am sorry" & i took off. So embarassing. I should have known if a babe is working for $7@ hour, she has to be young.

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
Rofl man, thanks for sharing! It's good to see that you're direct enough to # close, even if you do overlook a few details.

electron

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it hard sometimes to judge a girls age acurately....I still feel my psyche has the same qualifications in a girl as I did when I was 19.......Doesn't help that the way they dress sometimes either....and I don't mean sexually only but sophisticated and mature.

Twice this week I ended up with #'s from girls I thought were 21 and they were 19.

I still called them though I figure that 10 yrs etc. may be workable....otherwise I am looking for 20-25 as target.....

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
Mana you guys are so stressed in this life....i say after 18 who cares what is the age..they are legal arent they..?

Tiburon
(fvcks anyone over 18)

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by electron
I find it hard sometimes to judge a girls age acurately....I still feel my psyche has the same qualifications in a girl as I did when I was 19.......Doesn't help that the way they dress sometimes either....and I don't mean sexually only but sophisticated and mature.

Twice this week I ended up with #'s from girls I thought were 21 and they were 19.

I still called them though I figure that 10 yrs etc. may be workable....otherwise I am looking for 20-25 as target.....
I am guilty of this, my ex mistook me for 25-26 ( I am 21 and he is 31) he was quite shocked when i told him how old I was. I have this prob with both men and women though.

Mana you guys are so stressed in this life....i say after 18 who cares what is the age..they are legal arent they..?
can I come home with you? ;) :D

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't be talking to such young women anyhow. Stick to older women, you old fart pervert.

grungeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
racerx did you get your name from the band with paul gilbert?

racerX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by grungeman
racerx did you get your name from the band with paul gilbert?
no...its from a kids cartoon i watched when i was young called Speed Racer..

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 16 and i have heard of speed racer geez

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THe only problem is that whe was under 18. I am 43 and am dating a 21 year old right now. So what if she is young enough to be my daughter. Tell me when I will be able to ever have a 21 year old? It is now or never. F@ck you vectorz, you are just jealous.

Dietzcoi

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, I've got worst stories.....

I know a guy who's in his mid-thirties..... a couple months ago, he picked up this hot mature chick, asked her out. on their date, things were going great, and osmehow convo turned to high schools..... they find out they went to the same high school! Crazy coincidence, eh? He asks her what class she graduated, cuz maybe they were in school together...... her reply "oh I'm actually a senior there"
convo died.....

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Age is just a #.

That happened to me. There's this check out girl at the grocery store. I see her every time I go in. I flirt a little. Then one day I saw her at the mall in her regular clothes. She looked incredible.

So, next time at the grocery store I start flirting with her, assuming she's atl east in college. Turns out she'll be a Sophmore in high school next year. I didn't even catch an age. Just too shocked.

I don't get in her check out line any more...Man I feel old...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Embarrassing?

Sheeeiittt, if she flirted back, that oughta be an ego boost, not embarrassing.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's funny some girls look much older than they really are, but if they are 18+ I say go for it :)

Zoso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Top Bottom