RandomGuy
Don Juan
What do u guys do when u email her and she dont remember you?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Could you give us a little background info on the situation... Where did you meet this girl? How did you first contact her? How long ago did you meet her? How long ago was your last contact with her (before this eMail)? Describe the relationship you two had between the time you met and the last time you talked.Originally posted by RandomGuy
What do u guys do when u email her and she dont remember you?
1. I live in Sacramento also.Originally posted by RandomGuy
Come on dude, i don think that what true don juaners do.
I at least wanna show her my true personality before i next her.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I'd go for B: she's messing with you. Maybe because you left the restaurant without saying bye?... Women have a natural tendency to remember every little detail, and they forgive nothing. Either that or this girl has some serious synaptic problems (is she over 70?Originally posted by RandomGuy
I wont be emailing her back until Monday, so i would still appreciate any suggestiongs on reminding her who i am w/o putting me at a disadvantage. Because either she sincerely forgot or she is f*cking with me and lied that she forgot who i am. Either way, reminding her where we met, how i look, the circumstances and such just makes her think that i am some weak dude who remember everythign about her and that i have nothing better to remember.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You forgot her name too? Geez! When she came to see you at the restaurant, did she remember your's? If she did, then she's definitely plssed. She's been doing all sorts of thinks to show you she's interested. You keep blowing her off. Then you write her an eMail like she's some random chick you just number closed... You getting my drift here? I'd let this one cool off for a while. Forget eMail. Wait until you run into her again, go talk to her in person, and see what vibes she's sending you.Originally posted by RandomGuy
First off, i forgot her name cuz when i wrote down her email adress, i forgot to write down her name at the top too.
So in the email, i just said my name and apologized for forgetting her name with some c&f.
Sounds like she's playing (revenge) games on you. You rejected her, so now she's rejecting you.second mistake was I also asked her out for a cup of coffe on wednesday to get to know each other better. While i only emailed her 2 days earlier (monday), but the b!tch emailed me back on thursday, 1 day after the offer.
She said she forgot who i am and would love to get to know me better and asked me to remind her(where we met, what school we go to, ect). and that she said she doubt the coffe offer because its thursday already. ***SHE didn't make a counter offer***