Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

email from ex-girlfriend

Robbie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by San
Thnx all for the words spoken.

It has been a while since the break up and with each day passing i'm glad it's over.

The thing is when you're totally into a woman/girl you become blind for certain things and get tp focused or fixated.

Now this was a good lesson for me laid upon me from above.

Although i still love her i wouldn't want anything to do with her, because she's just not my type of woman.

It's easy to become blinded by all of the good things a person has to offer so that we neglect to see the deal breakers.

A positive thing about the board is that it helps us look past the good parts of a relationship when there are some dark and dangerous aspects to it.

I agree that it was a good lesson for you. I am glad that you have the opportunity to discus it here. Just do not buy into all of the woman hating. This one was just a bad apple.

As a reader, I'm disappointed that you still love her but I'm glad that you follow up with "she's not my type." This girl falls into one of the following categories: she's young, she's short on the intelligence, or she is an emotional volcano who behaves impulsively and has the potential to get her man into a lot of trouble.

penkitten's response is 100% believable regarding this girl's intentions for sending you the email. Real women who are tough enough to deal with their emotions will not send these retaliatory letters. I take that back. Even some of the most labile, obnoxious psycho freaks out there will have the decency to refrain from behaving this way. I read her email and I think that she's a confused little girl. If you're interested in her friends, I hope they have more going on inside their heads that she has.

This was fun. I think you did the right thing blocking her.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignoring her is the best action you could take.

Unless you want to be totally mean and do as Slickster said & e-mail it to her family, friends...and new boyfriend! Send her something like...

(Her name here) PLEASE!!!

You have to stop stalking me! You broke up with me because you said you didn't want to give me herpies! Are you still taking your schitzophrenea medication? You sound a little off balance again.

Best wishes,

(Your name here)

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WaterTiger
Ignoring her is the best action you could take.

Unless you want to be totally mean and do as Slickster said & e-mail it to her family, friends...and new boyfriend! Send her something like...

(Her name here) PLEASE!!!

You have to stop stalking me! You broke up with me because you said you didn't want to give me herpies! Are you still taking your schitzophrenea medication? You sound a little off balance again.

Best wishes,

(Your name here)

omigod watertiger that effin rocks !!

Reaction score
Do what Water Tiger stated above!!!

Her comments should make you feel good because you now know how she really is on the inside - she is a rotten hor decayed from within and her flesh will soon follow and she will age into an old hor at the age of 30 - be happy you didn't end up with this chick!!!

How could you love such a hor in the first place????? You must reevaluate your thinking on what you value in a woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, my block seems to work great! Haven't heard anything from her a while.

I could do all those nasty things like sending/forwarding the nasty email she send me but that's just not my kinda move.

Remember: it was her decision to choose for the other guy (and this wasn't the 1st time in our relationship), so she left me with no choice for me being a don juan, then to agree with the break up and move on, like some of you sad.. this was just a bad apple for me and in the past it did hurt me plenty.

But as time passes by you tend to get an birdseye view on the matter(s) and i can say now: i'm better off without her.

Well.. change is the spice of life they say.. ;)

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, a very important thing in a relationship is to accept/understand the differences between man and woman and how to correctly deal with it if you want to maintain a healthy & steady LTR full of magic!

You can also read this in; "Man are from Mars and Woman are from Venus" which i consider as a must read for anybody on this forum!