Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ElStud gives a little more advice on approaching.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
this Elstud person has a mental disorder that we (since we are not doctors) can't understand

i can clearly see this
You know all dude. Go you. Damn,you guys really got a lot more problems than women. You need to worry about those far more than women.

The hating, the whole highschool "let's bully those who actually approach" crap, the fact that you are so worried about someone on the internet, the flaming, you've got bigger problems than girls, the whole "let's praise anyone who's got laid and shun those who don't, even though they probably have experienced more than me".

Reaction score
ElStud said:
You know all dude. Go you. Damn,you guys really got a lot more problems than women. You need to worry about those far more than women.

The hating, the whole highschool "let's bully those who actually approach" crap, the fact that you are so worried about someone on the internet, the flaming, you've got bigger problems than girls, the whole "let's praise anyone who's got laid and shun those who don't, even though they probably have experienced more than me".

Someone who has even made out with just 3 girls has more experience than someone who has approached and got blown out by 300 girls (which is your case).

I don't understand how you see anything positive coming out of approaching and getting rejected, and not improving on what actually matters for someone your age, which is LOOKS, APPEARANCE, and PRESENTATION.

Face the facts:

when 1 person calls you a creep, that person has issues.
When 5 people call you a creep, those 5 people might just misunderstand you,
When 50 people call you a creep, you are a creep
When 500 girls reject you (and by rejection, I mean an approach that doesn't result in some sexual action down the line), you are the SCHOOL CREEP

Either that, or you are mentally disabled, as proven by your thousands of mentally disabled posts

Either way, you are beyond help, I actually don’t know why I even waste 5 minutes typing this up

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Damn,you guys really got a lot more problems than women. You need to worry about those far more than women.

".
Aye you're right. We all have alot more problems than just women.

You have the same problems. Just don't have the women.

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it seems like when i aproach one day they are rejecting me and the next day the same girl seems to have fallen madly in love.....this girls im telling you...... they makeme want to talk to the psychologist and ask him what is wrong with them? lol lol

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:

Mikey, I already told you we do have bigger problems than women. Women rate low on most of our lists of priorities. We have guys here who are working making their first million, starting their own business, getting in peak physical and mental shape, creating music, racing horses, people who are into MMA, the list goes on and on like this. Not one of those people will put a woman over their passion. So, if you think we shouldn't have problems beyond women, I am to assume you have no passions in life, no ultimate goal. While we are out making something of ourselves, you are trying to figure out which Yoshi noise made in the right way will get the girl (You did say its all about what you say not how you say it).

And Mike, we don't bully you because you approach. How fvcking delusional are you? You honestly think we are jealous of your 0 for 1,000 record? Hardly. What makes us "bully" you is that something is clearly wrong with how you handle these approaches and you fail to acknowledge it. Yes you've probably approached more women than I or many other here ever have. Good for you here's a cookie! But think of it this way, those that you have out approached have had more success with fewer goes at it.

I'm not praising them because they got laid and shunning you because you're a virgin. It's not about your lack of sexual activity. It's your narcissistic meglomania that pisses people off. Maybe no one has ever said this to you, but you don't mean d1ck to anyone else but your family. So get it out of your head that everybody you meet is going to be a sycophant to your greatness and fall in line. I wonder if this how you act when people in real life try to help you out? I wonder how long it will take you to get fired from your first job after college because you accuse your boss of riding your d1ck? Or I wonder if this some farce created by some little kid who is so fvcking lonely and depressed he has to go online and create an alter ego for himself that argues with everyone just so he can get attention.

I'm beginning to think that's why you're here. You don't take advice from anyone and the advice you give is regurgitated. When people actually compliment you something you did you treat them just like the people who criticize you. So, which is it? Are you here to learn? Or are you an Attention Wh0re?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
Someone who has even made out with just 3 girls has more experience than someone who has approached and got blown out by 300 girls (which is your case).

I don't understand how you see anything positive coming out of approaching and getting rejected, and not improving on what actually matters for someone your age, which is LOOKS, APPEARANCE, and PRESENTATION.

Face the facts:

when 1 person calls you a creep, that person has issues.
When 5 people call you a creep, those 5 people might just misunderstand you,
When 50 people call you a creep, you are a creep
When 500 girls reject you (and by rejection, I mean an approach that doesn't result in some sexual action down the line), you are the SCHOOL CREEP

Either that, or you are mentally disabled, as proven by your thousands of mentally disabled posts

Either way, you are beyond help, I actually don’t know why I even waste 5 minutes typing this up
You know all man. You know everything. I get rejected every time, yeah. I mean damn it you know all. When you grow up and want to stop making assumptions talk.

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just let it be

Reaction score
ElStud said:
You know all man. You know everything. I get rejected every time, yeah. I mean damn it you know all. When you grow up and want to stop making assumptions talk.

Of course I know all

you post all your approches on here for years, and the proof that you get rejected 100% of the time comes from all of your FR's

where in a Field Report have you reported that you made out with a girl? what about sex?

go ahead, give me logical answers

you won't though, because you are seriously sick, you have a delusion complex, and honestly i aint no doctor, so i cant really help you

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Youre a F*CKING RETARD and you dont even know it.

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's just close this thread....Elstud offers some good advice and people just give him **** for it.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elstud,

Coffee is for closers.

No boss pats his salesman on the back and says your approach is amazing don't worry about not selling this month.

Bottomline you don't kiss close/ f close then your apporaches mean nothing. Any AFC a-hole can go out and approach women.

DJs can make women fall all over themselves and act crazy to just get a piece of the DJ.

I've learned a hell of a lot of stuff here and I learn everyday through other people's experiences.

I will always be learning because once you think you known everything you're f'd

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
demonicale, thats the problem. He did a half-assed decent plagerism of the DJ Bible and other peoples posts and holds himself out as an expert. In the meantime, he's never kissed a girl. We don't want him leading newbies astray in the cult of elstud and following a clueless leader.