Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Elon Musk

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is the greatest inspiration the Western world has left

Space Internet, bio chips, superintellience, artificial intelligence, tesla, solar cities and of course spacex and planetary colonization

While NASA have stagnated for 20 years trying to put the first woman on the moon (lol) Elon is ready to start a fricken colony on Mars

Hows that for progress? Ditch the West and hop on in. Manosphere legend with wife half his age. He even once tweeted "take the redpill" lol

He makes me want to be a better man. But more importantly... He's making the future exciting again.

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you. I've been watchin' his motivational videos almost everyday, he gives me the approach to the mindset i want to me. Honestly i don't care about his relationships, i only see his professional side.

"work every wake hour"; "work 12, 14 hours per day"; i'm not there, but i'll get there, this is what i want, to be always working on my projects.

As Marcus Aurelius once said: "Concentrate every minute like a Roman- like a man- on doing what's in front of you with precise and genuine seriousness, tenderly, willingly, with justice. And on freeing yourself from all other distractions. Yes, you can- if you do everything as if it were the last thing you were doing in your life, and stop being aimless, stop letting your emotions override what your mind tells you, stop being hypocritical, self-centered, irritable. You see how few things you have to do to live a satisfying and reverent life? If you can manage this, that's all even the gods can ask of you."

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He clearly is a guy that doesnt give a fvck about social conventions and mainstream thinking, he aims for what he wants with no problem to take risks if necessary.

He is basically the opposite of what current society is trying to shape the average man into.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I respect him as he is a great mastermind in today's world. He knows how to make money and lead big companies. That's big treat and ofcourse he is an inspiration to a lot of people.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's great for mankind no doubt, the world need people like that to push us further beyond imagination. However, as an inspiration and role model on how to be a man, Arnold Schwarzenegger is untouched for me. Elon's shown beta tendencies in his romantic relationships. A young wife is more a consequence of opportunities imo.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's great for mankind no doubt, the world need people like that to push us further beyond imagination. However, as an inspiration and role model on how to be a man, Arnold Schwarzenegger is untouched for me. Elon's shown beta tendencies in his romantic relationships. A young wife is more a consequence of opportunities imo.
I was going to say: weird-a$$ wife. To each his own. But he's undoubtedly a pioneer.

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to say: weird-a$$ wife. To each his own. But he's undoubtedly a pioneer.
yeah... she must have some top notch qualities (or not), almost seems like he is dating down... but he is a quirky guy. BTW i see a lot of good looking folks, wealthy folks dating down, i saw a post here about it somewhere.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arnie is a God too. Its ironic the most capable & driven people in America can't ever be president. Elon is African I believe

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hero worship of Musk is amusing. He’s been divorced multiple times and admits he doesn’t understand women. He’s also relied on government handouts for his largest business ventures. But hey, got to believe in some kind of folklore, right?

Also, most of his cars are shvt. The S is the only respectable one though it still has a subpar interior for its class.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is the greatest inspiration the Western world has left

Space Internet, bio chips, superintellience, artificial intelligence, tesla, solar cities and of course spacex and planetary colonization

While NASA have stagnated for 20 years trying to put the first woman on the moon (lol) Elon is ready to start a fricken colony on Mars

Hows that for progress? Ditch the West and hop on in. Manosphere legend with wife half his age. He even once tweeted "take the redpill" lol

He makes me want to be a better man. But more importantly... He's making the future exciting again.
He is also major hypocrite which goes out and "warns" about the dangers about A.I and tell we should take great care because it might kill us, while he in the background owns/startup a company that develops an A.I and a company that develops tech that will connect your brain to the internet and the A.I called Neural link which is an integral part of the World Economic Forum strategy to connect humanity to one huge hivemind consciousness. This is not conspiracy theory, but very clearly explain on their website:
https://www.weforum.org/great-reset

-AND-
and here is a bonus:

Here is an example more, (Search yourself for more info. Just don't "trust" me):
https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/elon-musks-neuralink-ex-employees-reveal-company-struggles/

Elon Musk is a dirtbag and a sheitehole of a douche'bag in my opinion and I don't trust him for one second. He is also known for not treating his workers fairly at his Tesla factory so ye, he can go sodomize himself with broomstick for what I care.

People and media usually doesn't mention this, only the more know achievements and visions he has. I'd think it is important to look on both sides of a coin before you decide the value of it.

So yeah; what stand up kind of guy Musk is.. :up: :eek:

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's quirky and not everyone can understand him. He's public facing when someone else should be on his behalf. He's achieved things but way too many fan boyz that are blind that worship him. I like him because he's an individual thinker but I don't think he's all that. I think he can definitely improve with women. I think he talks from an objective perspective, often times forgetting he's in business, hence the reason why you see him make some contradictions.

With that said, I am a Tesla owner and investor but I absolutely HATE the typical Tesla owner that thinks they are all high and mighty and anal to the max. I get bashed or my posts get reported or deleted all the time on any of the Tesla forums.

I've come to the conclusion that 85% of male Tesla owners are beta and seek approval from others. They are also risk adverse and pvssies for the most part.